• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok holy ****, this is at 7 pages and the match is already over 💀. someone close this please

You also proved the word repel is common with resist with several dictionary definitions.. even one for English learners. Why ignore that now? Man.. this is tiring..
Can you show me where I said that because I brought up a credible source like the Oxford dictionary which had no mention of resist, and other dictionary definitions for supporting evidence. Yes this is tiring
It’s not my interpretation, I’m asserting JULIUS’ INTEPRETATION
What? You're not getting my point. I'm asserting an interpretation for the evidence showed for Power null for the ancient Demon. I'm not attacking Julius' statement

Oxford dictionary which had no mention of resist,
You ignored the first definition which states “fighting back something” and focused on the second definition.

You used Cambridge which states, IN ITS FIRST DEFINITION, “to force something to stop moving towards you or attacking you”

Merriam Websters legit says the word “RESIST”

COLLINS DICTIONARY SAYS REJECT (2) OR “TO BE RESISTANT TO” (5)

YOUR ARGUMENT IS RIDDLED WITH APPEAL TO IGNORANCE AND HALF TRUTHS. Be ethical bro.
This is truly a defeated point

Yep I read, said something wrong my bad.

anyways, I did a little research to a demon in BC. I didn't read anything of it having the ability to negate all magic like "God".
Also, Mareoleona succeeded destroying a demon.
God is just being Ressitant to magic the profile even said so itself it can still be overcame and ressistance neg

God is just being Ressitant to magic the profile even said so itself it can still be overcame and ressistance neg
It worked on the archangels who resist power nullification
Forgot to add the powernull resistances that the demon clan now have
Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commadment >vanish counter> High ranking demons resistance to powernull >high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull

I don't get it, I read this:

• God「魔神王ゴッド, Goddo; literally meaning "Demon King"」: According to Zeldris, the Demon King lent a portion of his magic power to him for him to use.[39] When using his father's power, Zeldris is able to completely nullify all magical attacks.[40]
Well, I may be looking at the wrong places (am a greenie)

Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commadment >vanish counter> high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull

7 for Julius
7 for Zeldris God skill

Seems they are on the same level. so still Julius will be affected by God skill.
Layers don't work in BC anymore. If you have mana skin or equal to more magic than your opponent then you can resist power null. Read the BC crts

Wait, God's powernull is just sealing the magic of his opponent?
And nullifying magic used on him. It's just layered powernull
Once Zeldris realizes that a head on attack isn't going anywhere, he'd resort to ominous nebula which is a sort of like a vacuum that attracts living things within it's vicinity. I don't think Julius would even have control of where his body would move to even with teleportation, which is shown to be ineffective against Ominous nebula when zeldris uses his second demon mark. He'd get cut up but would likely survive due to his durability being a little bit higher.

But the attraction and cutting up process would keep on going until Julius is heavily weakened and he could turn it off and restrain him via ominous bind or would just get his magic supply cut off due to zeldris sealing his magic completely

I also believe that due to the intensity and speed of the vacuum being increased he'd be unable to perform a spell unless he has ranged attacks like this. And even if he somehow manages to pull a spell off it would probably get nullified by god which is impervious to all magical attacks

not reading 7 pages of speedster talking so can someone catch me up. Whats the wincons for both sides?
Zeldris using his haxes Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity (Elite Demons live for 1,000 years), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Body Control, Expert Swordsmanship, High ranking Demon Physiology, Curse Negation (Galand implied he could reverse the petrification effects of his own Commandment), Telepathy, Air Manipulation and Forcefield Creation with Ominous Nebula (Rotates his darkness at high speed, creating a vortex that draws others in), Paralysis Inducement with Ominous Bind, Mind Manipulation (Those who flee from Zeldris become his servants), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with souls), Spatial Manipulation (Broke Dubs' wall-less space), Rage Power (Cut down Mael in a fit of rage), Curse Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Aura, Fear Manipulation (The Commandments' auras terrified Hendrickson. His aura terrified the souls within Excalibur), Power Absorption (Can absorb others' commandments, which are demonic curses), Sealing, Power Nullification (Can seal the magic of others. Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Resistance to Acid Manipulation (Hendrickson stated acid doesn't work on the demon clan), Existence Erasure (High level Demons can withstand the Goddess' Ark), Gravity Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, Mind Manipulation (Demon World is a polluted and corrupted land covered by miasma, all other clan's minds and bodies are prone to rot and decay), Deconstruction (Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Heat Manipulation (Withstood the heat of Mael's attacks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back