• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does omnious bind ring a bell?

He back will be showed and piety will activate also Zeldris has other hax like soul steal and etc

Nope it has Fana is an elf stop making things up. Elf power null is not layered even Noelle resited it. Again head canon
Third Eye Fana is not on the same level as Elf Fana, she didn't even have her entire magic power in the first place. stop it

I've already given my two cents on how the battle will go, and my contention with the Ancient Demon "Power null" which seems more like attack reflection.

I'm tired of the back and forth

Fear Manipulation isn't even the deciding factor to be honest

Omnious bind surrounded SD. Careful you can be reported

Possesed by an elf. It's still an elf thing. Anyway, this is all headcanon and this will be closed so since it would be a stomp either way
We've been telling you it's not a stomp so nothing should be closed.

The elves powernull depends on the amount of magic power they have, this has been repeated several times in the series.

I don't know if you just read the series without paying attention or if you're pretend it never happened so that Zeldris can win, but you're definitely wrong about that

Sigh... Selective Reading at work again.

Remember your Post?

Ring a bell?
Okay I understand. Zeldris has to cover him with darkness which he can do with ominous bind by sticking his hand out
We've been telling you it's not a stomp so nothing should be closed.

The elves powernull depends on the amount of magic power they have, this has been repeated several times in the series.

I don't know if you just read the series without paying attention or if you're pretend it never happened so that Zeldris can win, but you're definitely wrong about that
It's still head canon

Taking words out of context doesn't help here.
Give me one instance of the demon reflecting attacks

It's has literally been stated in the manga, are you serious?
Yeah but all they need is mana skin for this not to work. Read the black clover crts. They no longer scale resistance like that. If you have mana skin you are good that's all.

I've already given my two cents on how the battle will go, and my contention with the Ancient Demon "Power null" which seems more like attack reflection.

I'm tired of the back and forth

Fear Manipulation isn't even the deciding factor to be honest
You’re gonna have to show us instances where the demons reflect attacks. Your two cents proved there are two contexts, LoK and I brought evidence supporting the context you disagree on and you are still bent on a defeated argument

Taking words out of context doesn't help here.
Give me one instance of the demon reflecting attacks.
I'm going based of the information presented in this thread and even asked for context, which one even bothered to present.

The only one I saw could be interpreted in a different way, unless you can show me that the word repel means nullify in this context, I'm still inclined to believe it's more of an attack reflection that the latter

He can't do it, Julius can DODGE it and you act like every attack that Zeldris do will hit, Julius can SEE THE FUTURE so before it even covering him he dodges
He shows his back to Zeldris and piety kicks in or Zeldris resorts to hax eventually like soul stealing or restraining him with ominous bind.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity (Elite Demons live for 1,000 years), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Body Control, Expert Swordsmanship, High ranking Demon Physiology, Curse Negation (Galand implied he could reverse the petrification effects of his own Commandment), Telepathy, Air Manipulation and Forcefield Creation with Ominous Nebula (Rotates his darkness at high speed, creating a vortex that draws others in), Paralysis Inducement with Ominous Bind, Mind Manipulation (Those who flee from Zeldris become his servants), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with souls), Spatial Manipulation (Broke Dubs' wall-less space), Rage Power (Cut down Mael in a fit of rage), Curse Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Aura, Fear Manipulation (The Commandments' auras terrified Hendrickson. His aura terrified the souls within Excalibur), Power Absorption (Can absorb others' commandments, which are demonic curses), Sealing, Power Nullification (Can seal the magic of others. Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Resistance to Acid Manipulation (Hendrickson stated acid doesn't work on the demon clan), Existence Erasure (High level Demons can withstand the Goddess' Ark), Gravity Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, Mind Manipulation (Demon World is a polluted and corrupted land covered by miasma, all other clan's minds and bodies are prone to rot and decay), Deconstruction (Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Heat Manipulation (Withstood the heat of Mael's attacks)
Zeldris has new abilites

LoK and I brought evidence supporting the context you disagree on and you are still bent on a defeated argument
Did you read the message I replied with?
Because the interpretation I brought up was not contested. It's not a defeated argument.

Plus I did ask for more evidence of it being power null as opposed to the asserted resistance claim which still hasn't been fulfilled

I'm going based of the information presented in this thread and even asked for context, which one even bothered to present.

The only one I saw could be interpreted in a different way, unless you can show me that the word repel means nullify in this context, I'm still inclined to believe it's more of an attack reflection that the latter
I literally did a few hours ago

He shows his back to Zeldris and piety kicks in or Zeldris resorts to hax eventually like soul stealing or restraining him with ominous bind.

Zeldris has new abilites
Omious Bind can be dodge for a millionth time, and who said he will turn his back on Zeldris he can dodge while still face Zeldris or TP the **** out while still facing Zeldris. Prove that he will use Soul Hax eventually?? Zeldris has new abilities that isn't even applied or accepted yet.

Did you read the message I replied with?
Because the interpretation I brought up was not contested. It's not a defeated argument
Just woke up, so i probably missed it. If your interpretation is against Julius’ then wouldn’t that be headcanon. Please tag it for me, as I’m quite busy at the moment.

Omious Bind can be dodge for a millionth time, and who said he will turn his back on Zeldris he can dodge while still face Zeldris or TP the **** out while still facing Zeldris. Prove that he will use Soul Hax eventually?? Zeldris has new abilities that isn't even applied or accepted yet.
It can't be dodged since it appears on the enemy. Also If Julius keeps dodging Zeldris resorts to ON or other haxes

Selective reading
We have proven this many times but he simply ignores. It’s honestly a defeated point at this point.
Power>hax All the time in fiction they were just using mana skin and were equal to his strength to damage them this is still headcanon. The other characters were too weak.
What the ancient demon did is not Attack Reflection.

Attack Reflection is reflecting an attack back to the opponent.

The demon has never once reflected magic back nor has deflected magic whatsoever, it simply hits but does nothing to him.

So Attack Reflection is a no

Just woke up, so i probably missed it. If your interpretation is against Julius’ then wouldn’t that be headcanon. Please tag it for me, as I’m quite busy at the moment.
My interpretation wasn't inherently against Julius it was with this scan brought up
My Assertion was that, this could be interpreted in a different way. This could simply the Ancient Demon no selling an attack that's much weaker than his durability.

Unless there's context I'm missing can someone explain the full context of the panel

My interpretation wasn't inherently against Julius it was with this scan brought up

My Assertion was that, this could be interpreted in a different way. This could simply the Ancient Demon no selling an attack that's much weaker than his durability.

Unless there's context I'm missing can someone explain the full context of the panel
Alright so why assert attack reflection if it was never shown? Why interpret what is shown as something else?

Mana Zone Julius' > Julius' resistance > Captains resistance > Vice Captains' resistance > Magic Knight's resistance > Elves Powernull (The stronger the elf, the stronger is the powernull) > Fana's Powernull

Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commadment >vanish counter> high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull

7 for Julius
7 for Zeldris God skill

Seems they are on the same level. so still Julius will be affected by God skill.

GUYS, dodging is all nice and fun but what can Julius do to attack Zeldris who can negate all magic with "God".

I am going to assume that Julius can do nothing other than dodging unless someone answers
Similar to how Julius could affect the ancient demon that has a similar ability to “God” despite being limited in magic.

Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commadment >vanish counter> high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull

7 for Julius
7 for Zeldris God skill

Seems they are on the same level. so still Julius will be affected by God skill.
Forgot to add the powernull resistances that the demon clan now have
Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commadment >vanish counter> High ranking demons resistance to powernull >high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull

Forgot to add the powernull resistances that the demon clan now have
Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commadment >vanish counter> High ranking demons resistance to powernull >high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull
Headcanon

Because of the statement repel which is commonly associated with AR(Attack Reflection)
You also proved the word repel is common with resist with several dictionary definitions.. even one for English learners. Why ignore that now? Man.. this is tiring..

Because of Equal Interpretation? Unless you can disprove my Interpretation and prove why yours would be superior, I'm all for it
It’s not my interpretation, I’m asserting JULIUS’ INTEPRETATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back