• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs The Wizard King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just so its fresh in my memory, @speedster352 and @Epsilon_R can you guys give me the layers for both your characters powernull resistance?
Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commadment >vanish counter> high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity (Elite Demons live for 1,000 years), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Body Control, Expert Swordsmanship, High ranking Demon Physiology, Curse Negation (Galand implied he could reverse the petrification effects of his own Commandment), Telepathy, Air Manipulation and Forcefield Creation with Ominous Nebula (Rotates his darkness at high speed, creating a vortex that draws others in), Paralysis Inducement with Ominous Bind, Mind Manipulation (Those who flee from Zeldris become his servants), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with souls), Spatial Manipulation (Broke Dubs' wall-less space), Rage Power (Cut down Mael in a fit of rage), Curse Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Aura, Fear Manipulation (The Commandments' auras terrified Hendrickson. His aura terrified the souls within Excalibur), Power Absorption (Can absorb others' commandments, which are demonic curses), Sealing, Power Nullification (Can seal the magic of others. Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Resistance to Acid Manipulation (Hendrickson stated acid doesn't work on the demon clan), Existence Erasure (High level Demons can withstand the Goddess' Ark), Gravity Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, Mind Manipulation (Demon World is a polluted and corrupted land covered by miasma, all other clan's minds and bodies are prone to rot and decay), Deconstruction (Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Heat Manipulation (Withstood the heat of Mael's attacks)
Zeldris has new abilities.

The night amp isn't much of an amp unless there are something in the revisions that would make them big but still unusable since it's not accepted or applied yet and the fear just like the others if it's ap based it won't work on julius but if it is not then it will work. Plus many people ignored the fact that julius has a precog and can see into the future, it means that before zeldris makes a move julius will know it and he will know if his abilities will because of the precog.

Even with his precog Julius will see that his hax don't work since Zeldris powernull is higher while Julius isn't so he'll see his time bubble won't work.
And how would zeldris attacks would work if he could see into the future before the attacks hit him? before OM even activates? before any of zeldris attacks works??

The night amp isn't much of an amp unless there are something in the revisions that would make them big but still unusable since it's not accepted or applied yet and the fear just like the others if it's ap based it won't work on julius but if it is not then it will work. Plus many people ignored the fact that julius has a precog and can see into the future, it means that before zeldris makes a move julius will know it and he will know if his abilities will because of the precog.
It is Chandler himself says this it only applies to magic. It will amp his magical power including ON. ON will be buffed by night amp and rage amp, Also if Julius gets hit by darkness his magic will be sealed since it's accepted that darkness now has power nullification.

And how would zeldris attacks would work if he could see into the future before the attacks hit him? before OM even activates? before any of zeldris attacks works??
Zeldris can activate ON instantly also Julius is the guy who wants to see new magic. Also, SBA has changed.

It is Chandler himself says this it only applies to magic. It will amp his magical power including ON. ON will be buffed by night amp and rage amp, Also if Julius gets hit by darkness his magic will be sealed since it's accepted that darkness now has power nullification.
The night amp is shit and isn't a big of an amp and he cannot hit julius because of the precog

Run away means the commandment of piety activates. Zeldris can activate ON instantly or if Julius keeps teleporting he can use ominous bind and seal his magic. Julius will just be wasting his magic since it won't work on Zeldris. Zeldris is has layered power nullifcation and pasive fear aura that worked on Arthur and Excalibur. Zeldris takes tbh. He has the abilities to resit Julius' magic and he can hax Julius to death.
How is outranging and attack running away? This is the equivalent of “if you dodge commandment activates cuz you running away from being hit”

Julius’ precognition prevents/erases ON via time manipulation. Is God magic resistance or not? I thought we just proved Julius has negged magic resistance before
For so far I can recall, there we 2 people who voted for Julius and 6+ for Zeldris

please someone should check, there are definitely more than 2

Zeldris can activate ON instantly also Julius is the guy who wants to see new magic. Also, SBA has changed.
Julius is not that dumb he can see the freaking future and would avoid it, also would you please stop mentioning the SBA you've already said it like so many times above and i've seen the new SBA

How is outranging and attack running away? This is the equivalent of “if you dodge commandment activates cuz you running away from being hit”

Julius’ precognition prevents/erases ON via time manipulation. Is God magic resistance or not? I thought we just proved Julius has negged magic resistance before

please someone should check, there are definitely more than 2
god is layered power null resistance.
Demon king/zeldris "God" Skill >magic seal> absolute cancel >4 archangels and Merlin blessings >love and repose commadment >vanish counter> high demon darkness = high goddess ark powernull
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity (Elite Demons live for 1,000 years), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Magic, Extrasensory Perception, Body Control, Expert Swordsmanship, High ranking Demon Physiology, Curse Negation (Galand implied he could reverse the petrification effects of his own Commandment), Telepathy, Air Manipulation and Forcefield Creation with Ominous Nebula (Rotates his darkness at high speed, creating a vortex that draws others in), Paralysis Inducement with Ominous Bind, Mind Manipulation (Those who flee from Zeldris become his servants), Non-Physical Interaction (Can interact with souls), Spatial Manipulation (Broke Dubs' wall-less space), Rage Power (Cut down Mael in a fit of rage), Curse Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Aura, Fear Manipulation (The Commandments' auras terrified Hendrickson. His aura terrified the souls within Excalibur), Power Absorption (Can absorb others' commandments, which are demonic curses), Sealing, Power Nullification (Can seal the magic of others. Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Resistance to Acid Manipulation (Hendrickson stated acid doesn't work on the demon clan), Existence Erasure (High level Demons can withstand the Goddess' Ark), Gravity Manipulation, Corrosion Inducement, Mind Manipulation (Demon World is a polluted and corrupted land covered by miasma, all other clan's minds and bodies are prone to rot and decay), Deconstruction (Superior to 2 Commandments Estarossa), Heat Manipulation (Withstood the heat of Mael's attacks)
Julius is not that dumb he can see the freaking future and would avoid it, also would please stop mentioning the SBA you've already said it like so many times and i've seen the new SBA
Nope he runs he get's hit by piety and ON activates instantly like I said this needs to be closed

this does not needs to be closed it isn't grace yet you're the one who's repeating your argument he can avoid before zeldris even actives ON.
god is layered powernull read my post please. Zeldris has other hax like soul steal, ominous bind and layered magic sealing and spacial manipulation that ignores durability read his profile.

Well just so its fresh in my memory, @speedster352 and @Epsilon_R can you guys give me the layers for both your characters powernull resistance?
Mana Zone Julius' > Julius' resistance > Captains resistance > Vice Captains' resistance > Magic Knight's resistance > Elves Powernull (The stronger the elf, the stronger is the powernull) > Fana's Powernull

In fact the chain can be far longer because the more magic and the greater control of it you have, the better is your Mana Skin.

That's not how Darkness Power Null works though? It would need to surround the target to null it not hit it.
Does omnious bind ring a bell?
SInce when is running away=/=dodging???
He back will be showed and piety will activate also Zeldris has other hax like soul steal and etc
Mana Zone Julius' > Julius' resistance > Captains resistance > Vice Captains' resistance > Magic Knight's resistance > Elves Powernull > Fana's Powernull

In fact the chain can be far longer because the more magic and the greater control of it you have, the better is your Mana Skin.
Nope it has Fana is an elf stop making things up. Elf power null is not layered even Noelle resited it. Again head canon

god is layered powernull read my post please. Zeldris has other hax like soul steal, ominous bind and layered magic sealing and spacial manipulation that ignores durability read his profile.
I've already read it also don't spam the message make it long and constructive. Soul Hax he doesn't use unless he's run out off magic reserves said by above, also where's omious bind didn't see it in the profile? Also that layered thing wasn't even discussed according to OneBleachHurricane

Does omnious bind ring a bell?

He back will be showed and piety will activate also Zeldris has other hax like soul steal and etc

Nope it has Fana is an elf stop making things up. Elf power null is not layered even Noelle resited it. Again head canon
Prove your layered argument isn't headcanon as well it wasn't even discussed according to OneBleachHurricane

I've already read it also don't spam the message make it long and constructive. Soul Hax he doesn't use unless he's run out off magic reserves said by above, also where's omious bind didn't see it in the profile? Also that layered thing wasn't even discussed according to OneBleachHurricane
It was. stop ignoring arguments anyway I requested for this to be closed. He will use it if necessary. Ominous bind is paralysis inducement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back