• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs Prime of the Adept

Zeldris will just fight him first before he uses ON and will use his hax abilities that have resistance negation and break through his shield and out skill him.
His only resistance negation is hell blaze which resistance to regen, and can get past barriers so sure but his spear should still be a good win con

Also i dont see resistance in zeldris profile. And the fact that they need outside help to remove seals from the 10 commandments makes that unlikely

Zhongli's sealing is not just powernull the body of the target literally gets sealed and disappear leaving only the seal that sealed him

Yes he does please read demon clan biology nanatsu no taizai

He also resist sealing
Um no he doesnt have it in the profile. If he really resist sealing he wouldnt be sealed by meliodas in the first place.

Also i know about nanatsu no taizai. Im updated up to arthur and chaos

Since when did high ranking demons gets resistance by simply scaling wtf.

Anyway if sealing is out then dura neg from vortex van is his only option. If the powernull isnt permanent and he can recover from it then he can also spam massive earth spears

Anyway if sealing is out then dura neg from vortex van is his only option. If the powernull isnt permanent and he can recover from it then he can also spam massive earth spears
Nope the powernull last very long also Zeldris can regen he has mid regen

And I'm still unsure if Zeldris can resist petrification from Zhongli since Zeldris's is from curses not from Zhogli's

Ok from what I've read its basic sealing that only effects demons, I don't think this means they can now resist all types of sealing. Zhongli's sealing should still work

Isnt that magic? Should Zelf not be immune against it?

Back