• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commandment of Piety vs Prime of the Adept

Energies should be equalized verse equalization
they are too different to be equalized. Plus these verses already use magic, geo energy is a distinct difference in the energy system so no. Would just be me taking a win con away from Zhongli.

I’m voting Zhongli going off geo energy not being magical so the petrification can effect him and the meteors can be spammed and can be massive. Makes Zeldris either do ON but his darkness will be petrified so it’ll neg him trying that and his other abilities can also be petrified.
Hold on, are you saying that zhongli can spam meteors at the same rate as zeldris spams his attacks? There is enough time to fight before the meteor hits the ground

If one is falling on Zeldris, he can pull zhongli to him?

they are too different to be equalized. Plus these verses already use magic, geo energy is a distinct difference in the energy system so no. Would just be me taking a win con away from Zhongli.
Well Zeldris can hax him to death. While avoiding his attacks he can fly and has a lot of haxes and mid regen

no? The match has already gone on for two pages.
Zeldris ON will block the energy and he can fly away or use dies irae to destroy it. What does he start off with? Zeldris can win by haxing him before he gets that out with curse infliction and piety.

Zeldris ON will block the energy and he can fly away or use dies irae to destroy it. What does he start off with? Zeldris can win by haxing him before he gets that out with curse infliction and piety.
ON can't block it since the geo energy will petrify it. I'm not sure what he starts off with and since it's a game Im not even sure if he has a start off would need to ask TheGreatJedi13.

he start with spamming meteors and spears the size of mountains. that's basically how he fought most Deities and Gods anyway or kill them
Are you knowledgeable with zhongli?

I still have trouble understanding why meteors are such trouble. Those meteors travel slower than lightning and they come from afar. What makes you think it will easily hit zeldris if he can fly? The meteor has to hit, but that won't happen easily.

I wonder if he fights with magic or just geo energy? I also dont see in his profile that his shield absorbs magic?

Is he abtype of character who fights on distance?

Yea his resistance negation is just from the supreme deity not of barriers. And his spatial manipulation is stated to be only with Tyrant Killing not all his attacks. And of course its not like this just turns off Zhongli from ever using it again, he can just turn it back on dodge.

Back