• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clash Of Clans (Naruto RP) Thread 1

Raito gives a small jump while making a fighting pose ready to use the Gentle Fist, but she relaxes when she sees that it is Hamato

"Oh my god, it is not nice to just come behind a people without telling them Hamato, i could have hitted you... wait, why are you here?"

"Ah, you know how it is ... sometimes when I retreat into my thoughts I walk aimlessly," I say, crossing my arms behind my head.

"I asked myself the same thing the last time I walked thinking about my business and ended up in the female thermal baths ... it wasn't a nice day for anyone", I say with annoyed look.

"Sure ... anyway ... do you want to come and eat something with me? I know a stall where they make excellent takoyaki", I propose to Raito and Yashiro.

"Well... that may sound awkward now, but i did come here to do something with you guys, so i guess that eating is fine"

After a while I lead Raito and Yashiro to a fairly quiet part of the village, a corner where there are not many people.

There is a stall run by a man in his fifties, busy cooking Takoyaki.

"Hi, old Takaeda ... do you have any delicious freshly made Takoyaki? Because I have friends with me!", I greet with a smile.

The man gives me a puzzled look.

"Since when do you have friends?"

"From yesterday ... I believe"

Takaeda slightly shakes his head and then finishes cooking the Takoyaki and placing them on three paper trays.

"Keep ... offers the house, Hamato who finally has friends is an event that should be celebrated," he says sarcastically.

"I would like to argue ... but I am also willing to be teased for free food," I reply with a smile, taking the tray and sitting down on a nearby bench.

Raito sits next to Hamato while picking one of the Takoyakis and eats a piece of it

"So, the guy was kidding, right?"

Raito asks, with some apprehension on her voice

Raito stopped eating, as she was perplexed in hearing that, as her faces communicates that very well

"How?" Raito asks, still perplexed "How can you be so... so happy and have be easy going with yout life? I really can't understand you..." Raito says eating another piece of her Takoyaki

"Well... if it isn't to much to ask, where does the Uchiha hate come from Hamato?" Raito says, with some apprehension on her voice

"Well ... my clan doesn't like me for many reasons, even if the main one comes from the fact that some members considered my parents ... how was it? Ah, yes ... deserters", I explain, finishing eating .

"I suppose that it would be to much to ask why they were considered deserters, still don't know how you are keeping your calm when talking about this."

Raito says, also finishing her food

"No, don't worry," I say with a smile.

"So, are you aware of that little matter of the clan war? Well, my clan thought that my parents were deserters for the simple reason that they wanted to leave the village to avoid the war ... unfortunately, they discovered their plans ... besides the fact that they were already running away, taking me with them, "I explain, giving a slight sigh.

"Things did not end well, my parents were executed and I was moved to another family ... even though the one I am in cannot even be called a family"

Back