• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Civilization Battle! The Galactic Empire vs the Zerg Swarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
DerpCity said:
Wait, I didn't realize Scourge were High 6-A. Shouldn't they have been nerfed to High 6-C along with the rest of the capital ships?

@Soldier I honestly have no idea how fast they are in space. In one cutscene its suggested that Overlords and Mutalisks, the latter of which the scourge are comparable to in speed both in game and in cutscenes, could travel between planets in a reasonable amount of time, but we aren't given a timeframe.
They travel between planets via Warp travel. So not super impressive.

Also Scourge need to be scaled back down to High 6-C, as nothing but the Heroes are High 6-A now.

The Zerg aren't pushovers in space either. Leviathans, Brood Lords, Corruptors, and Scourge can make quick work of most Star Destroyers. TIE fighters will be unable to damage Leviathans, so the Leviathans will be constantly pumping more Mutalisks, Scourge, and Brood Lords.

Someone should update the vote count; there are at least 3 Zerg votes(Kep, Derp, and MEdeus); everybody else sounds unsure or hasn't technically voted but listed GE's abilities.

Definitely Zerg. While The Imperial Ships are way better, Zerg just adore to sneak onto Ships and Rampage on the Inside. Their Anti-Ship Arsenal in their Air-Units is massive and Terrors are basically the Death of every Fleet, especially with Millions of them just swarming Ships until they explode.

Brood Lords might just win them every Gound Battle, especially when they are being reinforced by Anti-Air-Air. Zerg also are by far the better foot troops than the Empire. They are able to effortlessly murder thousands of extremely heavy armored Marines and just continue on even when Griviously harmed. If they are able to kill Marines so easily, they will blow through Storm Troopers and similar things like wet tissue.

Ultralisk might as well be Walking Fortresses, considering that I doubt the Empire has anything with Enough Firepower to take one out with ease. Let us not even Start with Brutalisks or Zerg Evolutions. Brutalisks, Skanks or pray tell Omegalisks will be nearly imune to anything other than Orbital Fire from Star Destroyers, healing their Injuries with every Storm Trooper they slaughter and destroying even the most heavily Ground Units with their Emperor Blades.

If we then Add Abathur and his Evolution into the Mix, the Empire might extremely quick fight a hopelessly outmanned battle against a Enemy with Extreme Resistance against Regular Empire Weaponry.

Planets might just be Snackbars, I think. Creep can take over Planets in mere days, Corruptors will just, well, Corrupt all that is left over and if they are feeling especially vicious, they will send a Infestor. Considering that Zerg actually only posses maybe a couple thousand planets, the second they set any foot in the Empire might just let their Reproductive Rate go completely nuclear, with them having excessively more Space and Nourishment with every Planet they take.

As one might see from this Wall of Text, I vote Zerg via Adaptability, Reproduction and Precise Counterunits for the Empire's Strongest Troops.

For reasons above? That's really all you have to say.

I already state my reason and other have strengthen my point.

DarthPotent66 said:
Empire wins in both space and air, but in ground, there are crushed by the Zerg.
I think the Zerg would wreck the Imperial Navy as well. The deflector screens of the capital ships won't block incoming enemies of a certain size and speed. The Scourge could fly in under the deflectors and start ripping apart the hulls directly.

can't the zerg infiltrate ships by infecting personnel. Cause I remember in one cutscene in the heart of the swarm that the zerg managed to infiltrate a Protoss ship and infest it in a short period of time.

Thatoneguy78 said:
can't the zerg infiltrate ships by infecting personnel. Cause I remember in one cutscene in the heart of the swarm that the zerg managed to infiltrate a Protoss ship and infest it in a short period of time.
They can, but Zerg drop pods or Leviathan tentacles are going to be more direct.

6 if you count Eganergo, he sort of said FRA in his own way.

I guess this is decisive, since the doods who were arguing for Star Wars changed their votes.

Closing this, if someone disagrees they can reopen it at will or message me

Also, you can request it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back