• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Imperium of Man vs The Galactic Empire

The Imperium of Man vs The Galactic Empire

The Emperor, Malcador, Primarchs, Culexus, Custodes, Grey Knights and Chief Librarians are sitting out.

As are top tier Force Users who mindhax 99.9% of The Imperium.

Imperium of Ma: 1

Galactic Empire: 0

The Emperor has to remain on The Golden Throne and can't do anything else and The Emperor's death isn't required for The Galactic Empire to win*

Wasn't there an inquisitor who was one of the highest level blanks that isn't a culexus or necron pariah

There's a Blank Inquisitor? I mean realistically if it's a galaxy spanning war then they can't be at multiple places at once and could get caught in a Death Star nuke or something. If top tier Force Users are sitting out it might not matter much. Then again one good Blank renders every Force User useless. Hmmm.

I remember that there was a stormtrooper who was trained by Vader and defeated several Jedi who have no connection to the force but a lightsaber.

Contrary to the memes, Stormtroopers are actually exceedingly skilled, they are canonically ordered to miss, they just suffer from the Mr Satan issue of being tier 9 guys in a verse where everyone who matters can bust a planet with a thought

Due to his stuff being force, it wouldn't be able to happen near them.

The culexus assassins have been restricted anyways despite there really not being that many. The mind controllers are also restricted, so Nihilus isn't even legal

I will add that regardless of numbers, the fanatical devotion of most if not all of the Imperium's Troops should give it the advantage of willpower because they will stop at literally nothing to defeat their foes for the sake of the God-Emperor, factions like the Adepta Sororitas are brought up from birth to worship the Emperor and guard him for all time. I'm unsure about the GE in that regard.

The Imperium of Man via having better soldiers. Stormtroopers always miss, then there's the Space Marines, who get the job done.

Also given that Malcador was apparently a consideration, is this pre heresy? If that's the case, the Thousand Sons still get some wacky shit and it seems weird for Ahzek Ahriman to be legal when most of the force users wouldn't be.

I mean Ahzek Ahriman isn't as crazy Pre-Heresy and most of the Thousand Sons in their factions only tend to use one type of Warp Manipulation: Fire, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Precognition or Biology. Though them phasing into the Warp and destroying essences maybe too broken. Idk.

I'd say it's like every "weapon" the Imperium have had. So all the legions are loyal. Pre-Heresy for some and 41m for others.

He isn't as absurd as he is in present beating out Ynnead's avatar and shit but he was still an alpha level psyker. You still are getting mass mind control and planet killing off of that.

Btw who's got the worst bosses? I kinda wanna say the Imperium does but then again the empire does some really bad stuff to those who don't succeed lol

The Empire may be evil, but the Empire is not "surgically implant people into mechsuits" evil.

I dunno, though, it really depends on what Empire you're using. Like I said, the Old Republic-era Empire had thousands of Sith to throw around, some with haxxed Sith sorcery and alchemy.

One thing the Imperium benefits from here is fighting was amounts to an ordinary military. This means that the less zealous members of the Imperial forces don't have to worry about desertation, panic or morale nearly as much as facing alien scum or eldritch horrors. The more zealous members can also whip themselves into a fenzy for fighting 'Heretics!'. That's not even counting those regiments that come out of worlds like Catachan, Krieg and Cadia who are just ridiculous.

Hell, Catachan itself is scarier than the Empire.

Back