• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Y'all Have a Bad Case of the MISS! (Darkness (Konosuba) vs Stormtrooper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Let's see...

Darkness has a bad case of the MISS!
Stormtroopers ALSO have a bad case of the MISS!

Let's put these two against one another. I mean why not? They both have Building+-level keys. (Plus I think EXP is generally regarded as an after-death thing, so I don't think that's a wincon for Darkness). Not to mention explosions in the Star Wars universe aren't magic unlike The Force, so Darkness isn't no-selling any of the thermal detonators. Let's see... What conditions would work? Ah.

1. The Stormtrooper has thermal detonators and his best equipment.
2. Speed is equalized because the wiki has no idea how fast the blasters are for some reason.

Here are their profiles.:

Darkness' Profile
Stormtrooper's Profile

Who would MISS! I mean who would win?

Darkness: 0
Stormtrooper: 8 (Shadowbokunohero, Doggo, Starter Pack, MaidRips, Cimafranca133, BEASTHEART888, FantaRin The First, Greatsage13th)
They Both Wind Up Bring So Stupid They Can't Hit Each Other!: 0

Last edited:
So, uh, isn't Darkness just gonna...

You know...

Actively try to get hit by the Stormtrooper's stuff?

Like, that's her whole deal, isn't it?

Also, range means that the Stormtrooper is gonna be immediately attempting to shoot her down right away while she has to run up and attack.

Stormtroopers having bad Aim is a meta narrative based on characters in the Original trilogy having plot Armour, when not dealing with main characters, Stormtroopers have ridiculously good aim in continuity.

Darkness's attributes are in Continuity.

The Stormtrooper might miss a shot or two in service of a gag but given the fact that Darkness will likely intentionally run into a blaster, it's an easy win for the Stormtrooper.

Alternatively the stormtrooper just blasts her with a stun blast and incapacitates her.

W for Darkness or the Stormtrooper????

Stormtroopers having bad Aim is a meta narrative based on characters in the Original trilogy having plot Armour, when not dealing with main characters, Stormtroopers have ridiculously good aim in continuity.

The Stormtrooper might miss a shot or two in service of a gag but given the fact that Darkness will likely intentionally run into a blaster, it's an easy win for the Stormtrooper.

Alternatively the stormtrooper just blasts her with a stun blast and incapacitates her.

why is han 9-C but not stormtroopers?

Isn't there some stuff in Rebels acknowledging poor aim as a product of the helmet's poor visibility?
by rex, who at the time had gained weight and couldn't fit in the armor very well.

that and its contradicted by others in the series being perfectly capable of fighting and performing most tasks with those helmets on. rex's head probably couldn't fit in the helmet well, so he said that.

god these guys STINK.
this also may be a reference to the "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead" movie where the story is about throwaway characters who serve one purpose before they get killed off-screen in the Hamlet play. There is a scene in the beginning where they find a coin and they start playing heads or tails and keep getting heads no matter what, essentially talking about how everything in their role is pre-determined.

I think in the context of this being a Vs Thread, that's a win for the Stormtrooper.

it would just be these troopers in canon as this joke was made because of the meta narrative. stormtroopers in the OT literally gun down an entire squad of people in minutes.
Yeah, like 4 separate times in the first movie. Also, I'm like 80% certain that it was stated somewhere that they were missing on purpose in episode 4 because they wanted to track them back to the Rebel base.

First thread I managed to get to get people to have a discussion on in ages and it's mainly about two characters best known for having no idea what they're doing.

And I've yet to get a good opportunity on when to count votes; I just know at least one person is firm on the Stormtrooper.

I wanna have a reverse bloodlust thing, something like "holding back" or "being lazy" so we could have goofier fights
Good luck; I've never seen a Vs forum care for it, not even the crapshoot that is Reddit Vs threads.

Also helps that, as specified in the OP, these explosions are not magic based, so Darkness won't be getting any magic resistance to them.

And, in case no one is aware, explosions can be pretty big, and it definitely would be hard for Darkness to get around all of it if she tried dodging it (which she won't) so she can close the gap.

Honestly, all signs point towards the Stormtrooper winning here.

Okay, that's... 3 for the lone Stormtrooper (since I know Shadow already had his locked down for Stormtrooper).

Ye, person with a gun who is actually willing to kill people against massive M who intentionally lets herself gets herself hurt... has an obvious outcome. Stormtrooper FRA.

Also helps that, as specified in the OP, these explosions are not magic based, so Darkness won't be getting any magic resistance to them.

And, in case no one is aware, explosions can be pretty big, and it definitely would be hard for Darkness to get around all of it if she tried dodging it (which she won't) so she can close the gap.

Honestly, all signs point towards the Stormtrooper winning here.
Ye, person with a gun who is actually willing to kill people against massive M who intentionally lets herself gets herself hurt... has an obvious outcome. Stormtrooper FRA.
Darkness and Aqua when it comes to Darkness' brilliant plan:
smg4-mario.gif

Everyone else around them (including the Stormtrooper):
bruh-oof.gif

Yep, match is over and added, so I'll lock this.

Congratulations on killing anime, everyone! I couldn't be prouder!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back