• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Childhood Video Games: Spyro vs Daxter

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
The new Spyro remaster just came out, Daxter's games are getting new love by being ported over to newer gen consoles, let's do this.

Speed equalized, Spyro has access to weapons and power ups and Daxter has Jak's weapons (meaning 9-A). Battle takes place in an abandoned metal head cavern because why not. Who wins and why?

Daxter:

Spyro: 2 (Starter Pack, Litentric Teon)

Incon:

I'm gonna go ahead an say Spyro here. While utilizing Jak's weapons would probably give Daxter a chance, I don't see him outmaneuvering or outgunning Spyro in the slightest. Plus, Spyro's breath attacks actually have the range advantage over Jak's weapons, so even that isn't really effective. And one good hit on Daxter is all it would take for him to win.

So, I'm going for Spyro for a pretty decisive win here.

Winner: Spyro

Wait do breath attacks have range? Jak's weapons are actual firearms, IIRC Spyro's breath was only a couple meters.

Daxter's range lists it at "several meters with weapons and Dark Eco attacks." So, unless that's wrong, that's what I had to work with.

...huh. Might have to go through Jak 2 again to see about the range of them bad boyes.

Still, vote counted, of course.

I'm not certain about the range thing either, but the maneuverability definitely helps.

I was really hoping to see legends spyro. I haven't finished the third game's walkthrough, but I hear he gets seriously OP at the end.

As for the thread, I'll vote for Spyro as well, for the reasons mentioned above.

oh shit bump

forgot about my matches smh what a fool

Back