• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 8, The Rebirth]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything we use from the anime in Naruto is simply the same scene in the manga, but with some better panels and timeframe, stuff the manga doesn't have. Still, it's the same scene in the manga, we don't use anything that isn't made by Kishimoto, anime is only for better panels to calc and timeframes, we don't use anime-only stuff.

As for JoJo, anime is a case by case thing, we use stuff like Fugo's past, the anime team asked Araki himself to write this and we use the anime to calc some feats that are in the manga, but using anime panels because they are better.

DIO isn't going to be upgraded via DB match no matter how you guys try.

Yet we do that for other shonen verses
We only do that if it was done in the manga but the anime gives a clearer showing of the feat. If it's anime only, than no we don't use it. If verses are using anime only stuff with no justified reason they are wrong.
Many characters in Naruto we use both manga and anime feats
No they don't... unless the feat was also done in the manga as well, we do not use anime only feats on Naruto profiles as far as I'm aware.

Everything we use from the anime in Naruto is simply the same scene in the manga, but with some better panels and timeframe, stuff the manga doesn't have. Still, it's the same scene in the manga, we don't use anything that isn't made by Kishimoto, anime is only for better panels to calc and timeframes, we don't use anime-only stuff.

As for JoJo, anime is a case by case thing, we use stuff like Fugo's past, the anime team asked Araki himself to write this and we use the anime to calc some feats that are in the manga, but using anime panels because they are better.

DIO isn't going to be upgraded via DB match no matter how you guys try.
That’s some bullshit

We only do that if it was done in the manga but the anime gives a clearer showing of the feat. If it's anime only, than no we don't use it. If verses are using anime only stuff with no justified reason they are wrong.

No they don't... unless the feat was also done in the manga, we do not use anime only feats on Naruto profiles as far as I'm aware.
Go read the notes on the Naruto verse page

The OVAs from the Video Games "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations" and "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution" are both considered canon and valid to use for scaling the characters, due to Kishimoto's confirmed involvement with their conception in the form of writing and character design credits. Additionally, they offer some much needed context to many unseen events in the original manga, and offer little to no contradiction. As such, their usage has been deemed valid in this thread.

Veeeery different from anime-only stuff being used. This is literally canon.

Dude

Take a look at the profiles

Take a look at the threads

See who calced the feats, who created the threads

I know what I'm talking about, because I did it. I'm not ignoring Planet Waves calc, they wanked the shit out of it using one second, while the manga explicity tells you the meteors take minutes to seconds to reach the earth/ground, and they wanked the size of them as well.

Dude

Take a look at the profiles

Take a look at the threads

See who calced the feats, who created the threads

I know what I'm talking about, because I did it. I'm not ignoring Planet Waves calc, they wanked the shit out of it using one second, while the manga explicity tells you the meteors take minutes to seconds to reach the earth/ground, and they wanked the size of them as well.
Liar!The manga said every second,also they didn’t wank the size they literally used jolyne’s head as a scale

Last edited:
Either way they gave DIO the Space ripper stingy eyes feat from the anime and we can’t fault them for that as DB doesn’t have petty standards and restrictions such as manga feats only as they use both the anime and manga as long as it doesn’t contradict the canon

This thread regardless is for the matches if they are correct or not by this wiki standards, which was made clear even way back, else you wouldnt have some MUs here placed at where they are

This thread regardless is for the matches if they are correct or not by this wiki standards, which was made clear even way back, else you wouldnt have some MUs here placed at where they are
oh so let’s ignore how this wiki has unreliable AF profiles at times that fail to acknowledge certain feats that could be interpreted differently like they had hulk as universal while our wiki has him much weaker than he should be

DB has different standards when it comes to canon material as they always use both anime and manga feats

we can’t doc points over a feat that only happened in the anime as it’s not like it contradicted anything to DB, it’s not filler,and it’s not from a spin off non canon movie etc

Funny how you state the wiki is unreliable as **** then proceed to say universal level Hulk

Liar!The manga said every second,also they didn’t wank the size they literally used jolyne’s head as a scale
Dude ******* stop, they used Jolyne's head to scale, cool, guess what though? the meteors shrink as they get closer to the main body, guess what happened to the head sized meteor? It become smaller, numerous times smaller, because that's how the power works, they burn up and lose mass, by the time Jolyne deflected it it was probably 100x less mass give or take, and that's just one of many **** ups, and this isn't even a **** up that could be justified or missed, it's literally how the power works and we see Jolyne deflect them and they're tiny because, of course, it's how it works, hel tehy could've just calced them when she deflected them, like anyone with a brain would, but they didnt because wank.

That is such an easy to avoid mistake yet they went with that, something so easily and demonstrably false, why? Because they wanked it on purpose, let's not even get into the timeframe they used.

The only thing they calced which I'm like "yeah ok I guess" is SRSE, which is still inflated (but at least not impossibly so, they just used high ends. Kinda wanna calc it myself tbh, it's a cool feat even if it ain't canon) and that's a noncanon feat so either way.

oh so let’s ignore how this wiki has unreliable AF profiles at times that fail to acknowledge certain feats that could be interpreted differently like they had hulk as universal while our wiki has him much weaker than he should be
Who said the wiki aint unreliable to profiles at times? This thread anyway was made to place them by the standards and stats here regardless which has gone for a long time as such, if you wanna have a character higher or something you know what to do to change it, if you are lucky to even succeed as well

Dude ******* stop, they used Jolyne's head to scale, cool, guess what though? the meteors shrink as they get closer to the main body, guess what happened to the head sized meteor? It become smaller, numerous times smaller, because that's how the power works, they burn up and lose mass, by the time Jolyne deflected it it was probably 100x less mass give or take, and that's just one of many **** ups, and this isn't even a **** up that could be justified or missed, it's literally how the power works and we see Jolyne deflect them and they're tiny because, of course, it's how it works, hel tehy could've just calced them when she deflected them, like anyone with a brain would, but they didnt because wank.

That is such an easy to avoid mistake yet they went with that, something so easily and demonstrably false, why? Because they wanked it on purpose, let's not even get into the timeframe they used.

The only thing they calced which I'm like "yeah ok I guess" is SRSE, which is still inflated (but at least not impossibly so, they just used high ends. Kinda wanna calc it myself tbh, it's a cool feat even if it ain't canon) and that's a noncanon feat so either way.
What are we even arguing over here?I’m arguing that we should take into. consideration that DB counted the SRSE feat from the anime because that’s how DB always worked when it came to anime fights as there’s something people consider Anime canon and manga canon like sometimes this wiki mixes the two and sometimes they separate the two and other times they just say screw the anime and only go off the manga

Now do I care about them giving DIO MFTL+ speed?No.

what I do care about is how this thread penalizes certain battles because how the wiki works vs how dB works such as the lack of keys for different versions of characters and when DB composites a character like Sonic,link,Gl,or Superman which the wiki doesn’t handle composite versions anymore then this thread breaks down because they fused post crisis and pre crisis instead of picking a version and sticking with it we can no longer use our wikis standards to evaluate such battles so we just say eww composite Wrong/Bad or try and force it to pick a key we have and go from there

like Bomberman vs Digdug should be right good as they used classic bomberman and not 3d bomberman which is a completely different continuity of the bomberman verse yet the wiki lacks a classic key for bomberman yet you people mindlessly look at the profile and say DB Wrong without ever stopping to consider that the wiki can be unreliable

We're arguing about why you think the calcs they did were even slightly right, they weren't, in fact I'd say they're bordering on purposeful misinfo.

I don't give a shit about the other DB's dude, but I'm telling you in regards to the JoJo one, the "Calcs" they had were actual trash, not a matter of interpretation or opinion, they're straight up contextually false.

For example, you calling M3X a liar when he said that the calcs were wrong with saying "Liar!The manga said every second,also they didn’t wank the size they literally used jolyne’s head as a scale".

Which just proves his point, the fact they used her head as the size and so on is explicit confirmation the calc is wrong and they wanked it, because by the time Jolyne actually performs the feat, the meteor has burned up a bunch, making it far smaller than her head, as that's part of the Stand's power, t draws in meteorites, and the closer they get, the more they burn up and the smaller they become, they scaled it as the size of her head about 3 pages before the feat actually happened before it, when Jolyne deflects it it had shrunk a bunch, which is why the mass is wrong, among other things.

Why are you talking about canon? That isn't relevant to if their calcs are absolute ass.

We're arguing about why you think the calcs they did were even slightly right, they weren't, in fact I'd say they're bordering on purposeful misinfo.

I don't give a shit about the other DB's dude, but I'm telling you in regards to the JoJo one, the "Calcs" they had were actual trash, not a matter of interpretation or opinion, they're straight up contextually false.

For example, you calling M3X a liar when he said that the calcs were wrong with saying "Liar!The manga said every second,also they didn’t wank the size they literally used jolyne’s head as a scale".

Which just proves his point, the fact they used her head as the size and so on is explicit confirmation the calc is wrong and they wanked it, because by the time Jolyne actually performs the feat, the meteor has burned up a bunch, making it far smaller than her head, as that's part of the Stand's power, t draws in meteorites, and the closer they get, the more they burn up and the smaller they become, they scaled it as the size of her head about 3 pages before the feat actually happened before it, when Jolyne deflects it it had shrunk a bunch, which is why the mass is wrong, among other things.

Why are you talking about canon? That isn't relevant to if their calcs are absolute ass.
I honestly don’t really care if the calcs were wanked or not in fact the only thing that bothers me is the word- But honestly I called him a liar out of frustration but the meteor calc was for speed not AP they gave DIO his AP via his SRSE feat in the anime which is what I’m actually arguing for and you people can’t discredit the feat as this wiki hasn’t calculated the feat as being oversold until you can prove otherwise hence my criticism towards this threads claim of DIO’s AP being wanked when they’re ignoring the feat where they got said feat so until then you can’t say it was wanked until the feat they used was calculated

and the scaling chain to determine speed they used was The World>Star Platinum>Stone Free
And Star Platnium>or=Silver Chariot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back