• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hm... This is interesting...

Chicken basically gets one shot by any of Luffy's punches. However, if she can get a spec of blood she can regen her head and keep the battle an actual fight. But due to Luffy having such a huge speed advantage Chicken probably couldn't hit Luffy and regen before bleeding out.

This might be a stomp with the speed being unequal.

Now that Speed is equal...

This is kinda a toss up...

Chicken can only last in this fight by either dodging or regening from each punch from Luffy, however everytime Luffy hits her he takes 2.5 times the damage he dealt to her and takes extra damage from her radiation manipulation which deals damage to Luffy on contact.

If Luffy can stop Chicken from drinking his blood he might be able to pull this off, but that Attack Reflection + Radiation combo makes it he'll take damage no mater what, Luffy does have an insane amount of Stamina according to his profile so he has a good chance of lasting in this fight.

It is hard to say for sure who would win...

To make this easier for everyone I'll just list the advantages both have against each other:

Chicken

- Has Higher AP

- Has Way more Hax (Attack Reflection, Stat Amps, Regen, Radiation Manipulation, and Rage Mode)

- Uses a Slashing Weapon, so Luffy's Resistance doesn't apply

Luffy

- Isn't a Glass Cannon

- Has Better Range

- Is likely smarter

The reason I haven't listed Luffy having better Stamina is because I actually can't tell who would have more Stamina as they can both keep fighting with really nasty injuries.

Personally... I want to say this is Inconclusive.

I honestly can see Luffy punch Chicken (he takes reflect and radiation damage) and Chicken is damn near dead, however she then gains an immense boost to Speed (From Stress) and Strength (From Rage Mode) going in and just oneshotting Luffy as well, then both end up dead, Luffy because he gets cut in half and Chicken because she bleeds out.

Luffy have any resistance to cutting attack, since that time he didn't has haki, while chicken have radiation,energy-based attack, Regenerationn How Luffy is going to put him down

1997KD said:
while chicken have radiation,energy-based attack, Regenerationn How Luffy is going to put him down
If you read how the Regenerationn works, you would know Chicken needs to drink Luffy's blood, and that if Luffy can even land 1 hit and make sure Chicken doesn't drink his blood, Liffy wins because Chicken bleeds out. Besides I pretty sure chicken can't get a clear win on Luffy and the best she can get is a tie.

Chicken's glass cannon status and Luffy's focus on blunt force attacks really hurt her here. The synopsis Greyfang has given is pretty inclusive, so I think that Luffy actually takes Chicken down. But... then he dies to radiation poisoning. So inconclusive.

Back