• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

chars update i was sick now i can reply and its completed plss see my thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acnologia, last chaps got new power as manipulation of space and time

lucy casted fairy sphere which means shes stronger than before(, previous thread, now); lucy before hasnt like any magic power, she could just use celestial power only, now as canna she can cast fairy glitter so if now lucy casted fairy sphere that doesnt mean nothing?! more magic to use which she was capable of soo a upgrade of power and abilities.

natsu, he destroyed acnologia with his flames butt someone can say was about friendship buttt he destroyed both antagonist chars(acno,zeref) with his power, flames; basically he destroyed a tier "god", who was immortal and in the end he couldnt regenerate, like the flames he got from igneal.

i couldnt reply cuz i was sick srry^^ and thread was closed sooo i though was my obligation answer u all i

im rlly srry for that

answers: acnologia to break the ravines of time while was inside it i thought he could manipulate time and space,not the conception of it buttt if someone who hasnt that power , now could break something that u couldnt escape , remember too natsu and others dragon slayers were teleported to other "dimension"; yes we can say he teleported them to his mind but actually they disapeared and they returned by defeating he.

And i forgot something special, acno now is immune to magic soo it doesnt mean he needs a upgrade like all others chars i mentioned?

yes yes thank u all very much ^^

Fairy sphere has no rating so Lucy can't get upgraded as she simply controlled magic of others to use it and since it's a sealing of time and space it's impossible to determine a tier.

Acnologia's upgrade is hard to handle as he already has a likely higher at max he could get unknown or far higher with ravines of time absorbed and that's all. He also has magic absorption which is what makes him immune on magic.

Natsu was already upgraded on Acnologia's lvl with the power of 7 dragon slayers combined.

And also Natsu didn't beat Acnologia at all as the dude received no damage he simply dissapeared after the hit and he wasn't able to defend only because his body was paralysed. But of course we considered it as "defeated" Acnologia anyway.

u forgot wht i said about zeref he defeated a god too right?!! cant we make a upgrade of that or something else

Zeref was immortal by magic not physical, and his durability was insane and natsu could just stop his immortality right ?? with his flames, and defeated him we cant say mavis killed he ....

noooo... that was a consequence of time ,both spoke with eatch others and mavis didnt use any magic to stop zeref cuz natsu alredy beated he right?

can natsu get some upgrade cuz that ?!

Gargoyle One said:
IIRC there was a calc linked in that thread.
Calc was unusable because it made use of 1) the planets curvature; which was discussed and confirmed by Gwyn to be wrong 2) too many assumptions- craters specifically.

Honestly seeing Zeref and Acnologia same tier is just ridiculous considering even human Acnologia can just stomp the dude before he even absorbed the ravines of time but no calc so no upgrade and I doubt he can get anything with pure power scailing.

I wonder... could Acnologia be scaled to Etherion? Before the war started, the FT Members talked that Fairy Heart is able to fire infinite Etherion blasts, and even with that they weren't sure if that would be enough to defeat Acno. It was also implied later in the series that Acno >=Etherion

And since Etherion is 6-B, Acno should be too.

Also, Acno with RoT Power, should definetly be higher than Etherion. Anna said that the only chance to beat Acno is to use the ravines of time. Which means that RoT> Etherion. And Acno absorbed that. Which means that "Acno with RoT">="RoT">"Acno">="Etherion".

Because srsly, having Acno with "at least high 6-C" is really laughable. It was stated multiple times that he has the power to destroy countries, he was stated to be above Etherion, and he could stomp anyone in the verse.

Captain Torch said:
It's fine, I'll make it.
Can u pls hold out on that? I'm planning a simple update to the verse soon (no upgrades being discussed) and the points ur bringing up might get the whole Naruto LS treatment, why not take this slowly?

And considering we actually never saw Etherion fire properly ppl will latch on to that and use it as an argument l- one I don't think u will win.

He's stated to destroy countries, is above Eitheron which can destroy countries, and outright does a possibly country level feat extremely casually.

Oh, well I already made it.... Didn't see your message Davidsteel, whoops.

I still am pretty confident that Acno should be upgraded though. So I think it should be discussed,

Yes he's stated to be able to destroy a country yes, but we never actually see him do it- and the 1 feat that likely comes close to proving it is nigh impossible to accurately Calc. There's also the matter that the country statements are vague- did he do it all at once, did he do it overtime?- it'll get the same treatment as Kaguya's planet creation feats.

I agree that Acnologia being 6c is ridiculous but let's not jump the gun

I'm not arguing that we should upgrade Acno simply because he was stated to destroy countries. I'm bringing up the fact that he was stated to be above a country busting weapon.

Also, what do you mean by "not jumping the gun"? FT already ended, we won't get any other "confirmation" anymore. So we have to use all the info/facts we have.

Captain Torch said:
Also, we already have Etherion as "at least 6-B". So it's already accepted as a country buster on this wiki.
I know that but that's tentative at best. The only reason it's accepted is because it came from reputable characters in-verse, but considering the argument being made it'll be judged harshly.

I've put in my 2 cents about this. I hope that u guys are right and I'm wrong- I really do- but I'm not really holding my breath.

Yea, I already know that not everyone will agree. But it's literraly the last proof we have left about Acno beign 6-B. So I think it's worth it to discuss it. Otherwise nothing will change, and Acno will be forever stuck at "At Least High 6-C".

By jumping the gun I mean let's take time to properly analyse and note the potential weaknesses in our arguments instead of heading in on blind faith alone

Well, you have a point.

The thing is, I thought about this argument for quite a while now. Obviously if it will be me against the forum, there's not much I can prove. But if I'm not the only one, it is possible You do have a point though...

There's somethin wrong not etherion could destroy countries but fairy heart and as well zeref absorved it , we couldnt make he a 6-b or A nooo?!!

mavis said fairy heart could destroy countries, butt yeah zeref didnt it we ve no profs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back