• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Charlotte Katakuri vs Hatake Kakashi

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PaChi2 The only one Kakashi consecutively fought against was Obito and Kaguya. He BARELY did anything against the others you mentioned and only lasted because he gained his last minute abilities against Kaguya.

Just because speed is equalized doesn't mean that Katakuri can't hit him. And Kakashi's been tagged plenty of times.

And yes, Kakashi could escape and rest but that also allows Katakuri to rest and prepare. When Kakashi comes back, he'll find the battlefield covered in Mochi. Which would be good and all until he makes himself tangible to attack. Also, he doesn't even spam Kamui like Obito does so stop using that argument.

Heilergott said:
Yeah, he wasted even more time by not getting serious and doing a really bad job of killing Luffy because he wanted to get to his Donuts fast.

That's why he wasted minutes fighting him unserious. Because he wanted Donuts fast.
That's actually accurate lol. This is One Piece after all.

Rest and prepare? Kakashi getting out would take him less than a second. And you seem to ignore that Kaguya and Obito are pretty much top of the hill in the Narutoverse.

And Katakuri has been tagged plenty of times, too. By Luffy.

And Kakashi has these last minutes abilites in this fight. That is what matters.

@Heilergott About the Armament Haki, I'm not even using that argument so there is no need to mention it. I said that I'd normally debate it but it won't be accepted in this scenario.

And he had help against Kaguya. You are acting like he fought them on his own. He fought Obito on his own and not Juubito. Keep in mind, the same Obito was almost killed by Konan.

Katakuri has never been tagged by Luffy. This is Luffy's first hit and even Luffy was surprised that he managed to hit him.

Yeah I'm pretty much done arguing too. Whoever wins, wins. I've basically stated why I think Katakuri would take this. Take it as you will. We may possibly get crazier feats from Katakuri after the fight is concluded. Kakashi is strong and is one of my favorite Naruto characters (Call me generic but my favorite will always be Naruto), but he isn't invincible and I don't see him winning this fight. We've seen Kakashi go all out, but we haven't seen Katakuri go all out. That's all. This argument is just going in circles.

Naruto is best :<

Weaponized Fanservice. But Boruto seems really lame...

To be quite honest: If Kakashi would not have Obitos Eye but everything else, I would agree. But Kamui has show to be stupidly broken, so...meh.

Do not forget Izanagi and Izanami... They really broke the camels back, in my opinion. The Sharingan is way to overstacked.

With the Byakugan, Rinnegan, and Sharingan, it is complete BS that Kaguya lost. She would've been way more overpowered than she was portrayed.

That is why suddenly the magical Super Chibaku Tensei appeared...

Shame really. Even if most hate her, I really liked Kaguya. Although her clothes looked like crap.

Back on topic... how is Katakuri supposed to counter the water prison jutsu? The moment he's fully immersed in water, his powers will be turned off and he'll lose his strength.

(While Kakashi has never displayed the jutsu himself, he has the Sharingan which allows him to copy the jutsu and therefore he can logically use it).

Same song as Bakusui Shoha, Suiryuu no Jutsu and On and On and On. Same as Kamui-TP into the Deep Sea. Argument here: Some think Katakuri will not get hit. Some think Katakuri will get hit.

At this point, no opinion will change anymore, I believe and the vote will be over in 10 hours. Just chill your bass and wait the time.

If anyone minds requesting this to be added, I will close the thread.

Grace period is over.

Altaïr Ibn Al Ma'Louf said:
The water doesn't turn off the power of a devil fruit, just make the user loosing his strength.

Voting is absurd when the popularity of a character predominate.
Yes it does.

While it has been true that character like Luffy can use their powers briefly in water, this is mostly in the context of his ability being passive.

IE: He is not a rubber man anymore, but he can still stretch.

Any devil fruit user caught in in a sufficient pool of water would lose their strength and activated powers.

All Kakashi would need to do is drown him with any water release technique.

Katakuri is strong and I like him more.

Kakashi has all the tools however to put him down for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back