• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kakashi has better combat skills than Luffy(plus he has more years of experience). But it doesn't really prevent their whole fight. However, how can Luffy deal with kamui? Even if he has far more AP, Kakashi outskill plus sharingan will help him dealing with Luffy. Sticking with Kakashi, I think he pretty much takes this with kamui.

Kakashi has better combat skills than Luffy
Yall keep saying this but I see no feats
(plus he has more years of experience). But it doesn't really prevent their whole fight. However, how can Luffy deal with kamui? Even if he has far more AP, Kakashi outskill plus sharingan will help him dealing with Luffy. Sticking with Kakashi, I think he pretty much takes this with kamui.
Fail to see the outskill, and Luffy has dealt with opponents with better senses, so I fail to see why any of this is a factor.

The only relevant thing is Kamui, which Luffy can dodge while being constantly on foot, like how Deidara was moving in a straight line and still managed to dodge part of it

Yall keep saying this but I see no feats

Fail to see the outskill, and Luffy has dealt with opponents with better senses, so I fail to see why any of this is a factor.

The only relevant thing is Kamui, which Luffy can dodge while being constantly on foot, like how Deidara was moving in a straight line and still managed to dodge part of it
Oh, can he dodge kamui? If so, it changes the whole thing | Forgot that kamui can be dodged

The only wincon Kakashi has over Luffy is hitting that, if he doesn't, at some point he will get hit by Luffy and then hit the canvas. He was able to land mad hits on Lucci, that is far more skilled than him. Well, think I'll be changing my vote for Luffy then. Thx the enlightenment King.

Oh, can he dodge kamui? If so, it changes the whole thing | Forgot that kamui can be dodged
Deidara ducked it
0276-010.png
0276-011.png

The only wincon Kakashi has over Luffy is hitting that, if he doesn't, at some point he will get hit by Luffy and then hit the canvas. He was able to land mad hits on Lucci, that is far more skilled than him. Well, think I'll be changing my vote for Luffy then. Thx the enlightenment King.
yee

Still I'd say that Luffy's only problem would be sharingan genjutsu. Because at this key he doesn't have any resistance to it, but it would be hard making eye contact with him constantly on foot I think.

Kamui can be dodged but that's when he was VERY new with it. He's never missed again iirc and has hit Even smaller targets (the needle vs pain) or targets faster then he is such as sasukes sussano arrows.
With that alongside genjutsu I'll be voting Kakashi

Kamui can be dodged but that's when he was VERY new with it. He's never missed again iirc
He has only hit big straight lined objects or large targets like explosions of rockets.
Outside of the needle of course, which had a very predictable path of movement, unlike Luffy.
and has hit Even smaller targets (the needle vs pain)
Targets that move in a straight line that he can focus on. Pain held the needle and aimed it. Kakashi could easily predict a trajectory to shoot kamui in, especially when he shoots it in its path.
or targets faster then he is such as sasukes sussano arrows.
The Sharingan can react to fast objects, and he has a ridiculous amount of distance between them to make the feat possible. This won't be the same for Luffy

It was able to draw in huge things like gyuki the gedo mazou and possibly 5 biju bombs if luffy is near the AOE of the vortex he'd be effected

I agree luffy won't be moving in a straight line but given the sharingans assistance Kakashi should be able to track luffy better

Him and sasuke weren't a football distance apart it was like 50 meters at MOST

It was able to draw in huge things like gyuki the gedo mazou and possibly 5 biju bombs if luffy is near the AOE of the vortex he'd be effected

I agree luffy won't be moving in a straight line but given the sharingans assistance Kakashi should be able to track luffy better

Him and sasuke weren't a football distance apart it was like 50 meters at MOST
You know how big 50 meters is?

I can see all the contents of my room from my living room and I don't even think that has 30 meters of distance

You know how big 50 meters is?

I can see all the contents of my room from my living room and I don't even think that has 30 meters of distance
That's like 5-8 meters... Depending on your room and living room

50 meters is
5927549114_1438ec1ced_b-682x1024.jpg

Putting the votes together, because I don't wanna see this thread die since the fight is interesting:

Kakashi: 4
(Cisco, Kidkinsey, WrongIdeia21 and Ricsi-vigarosi)

Luffy: 2
(Me and KingTempest)

By what I've seen, I think that this is what we have. Although I'm not sure if King is also voting Luffy, but that's it

With new Naruto revisions, the keys for this match have to be changed, since Luffy now AP stomps Kakashi. Luffy's key has to be changed to Alabasta Saga Luffy.

Prob Kakashi

+ More Experience

+ Smarter

/= Skill is harder to quantify given how people interpret what is actually skill. Kakashi likely has had more years of training given the nature of Shinobi's as a esoteric system

+ More Versatile.

+ Higher AP

+ Can Amp speed with the body flicker

+ Genjutsu/ precog ect

+ has water style jutsu lol

- Worse Stamina

- Blunt attacks wont work

Back