• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I swear I read the profile probably more than anyone... People are redirecting what they are doing...

I have literally never not looked/read ones profile.

So what's your point?
That your arguments are bad and makes no sense...

You are saying Kakashi skill stomps.... When you have been talking about intelligence and talking about the way Kakashi can read his opponents techniques

I haven't voted anyone soo... I'll just leave 🙈
oranges-monkey.gif

Idk if skill have more meaning than what in this site.

You don't accept that Kakashi skill stomp, you ask for scans, I asked you which manga or anime scans you want and you don't answer.

Idk if skill have more meaning than what in this site.
Yee... Combat skill... Show me Kakashi because not once have you brought up his combat skill
You don't accept that Kakashi skill stomp, you ask for scans, I asked you which manga or anime scans you want and you don't answer.
Kakashi is shown to be able to understand the workings of enemy techniques in just a few minutes, very sharp senses, master in hand to hand combat, has precognition, masters 4 basic elements, is experienced with war and killing strategies from a young age, has Hax, many jutsu and good equipment. many
This ☝️

Is Anime even canon?

Combat skill... Show me Kakashi because not once have you brought up his combat skill
Everything he can do in combat is his combat skill.
Kakashi is shown to be able to understand the workings of enemy techniques in just a few minutes, very sharp senses, better than Lee in Taijustu( master in hand to hand combat) has precognition (Bruh sharingan ability ) , masters 4 basic elements ( water style, Lightning, earth style, fire style ) is experienced with war and killing strategies from a young age, has Hax(Genjutsu, BFR with Kamui ), many jutsu and good equipment( kunai and shuriken ) . many

Holy… these humans.

I swear….

I’m still insanely angry…

jdjsisjssjsh

Luffy is a pirate and kakashi is a ninja

a ninja is a ninja and a pirate is a pirate

so the ninja and the pirate are strong because fight… but ninja and pirate weak….

Monkey remembers everything… and kakashi knows

Obviously, Kakashi is more skilled, Luffy may have fought x amount of people who are stronger and more versatile, but that doesn't exist in a vacuum. He didn't beat Crocodile because of his sick moves and massive skill, and he got around Enel by literally making attacks at random.

It's not a skillstop or anything like that, though. That would only work if both have the same/similar powers.

As soon as Kakashi sees he is elastic, the Sharingan should be able to predict most of Luffy's attacks. His lightning is useless, and long-term combat is a losing fight for him, but Kamui can oneshot or at least wound Luffy horribly, and he has plenty of abilities to pull over Luffy. I vote Kakashi.

Does Luffy still scale to east blue zoro's skill feats because he fought equally with him in that one area (where zoro fought the baroque works members) and they were both going serious on each other?

If he does then Kakashi does not skill stomp Luffy 💀

Not scale... Are relative in terms of skill as the can both equally fight each other without one being one step ahead and having relative ap

Luffy is nowhere near as skilled as Rob Lucci and they can still fight
ONE-PIECE-magazine-Vol-10-p048-ONE-PIECE-a-Kraa.jpg

Improve the performance of the guard with a small amount of work

more and more

Luffy has a strong image of always wiping out his enemies with flashy techniques, but he doesn't fight that way all the time. He skillfully guards against enemy attacks and is able to fight well enough in infighting without extending his arms. Although his attack power is lower than that of the Gomu Gomu technique, it is an effective way to see through the enemy's movements and exploit any gaps.

How to Fight Rob Lucci's Speed Type

Atri

Second

Luffy is also very mobile, but he is not as fast as Luch, who is a Type 6 user and an ﹑animal type. He was just barely able to keep up with his speed while cutting down his life with Gear 2, but Luch's fighting skills surpassed Luffy's. What is Luffy's surprising strategy to defeat such a ruthless weapon of slaughter?

I'm not sure what to make of it.
This is the first time I've ever seen such a thing. I'm not sure if you've heard of it or not, but I'm sure you've heard of it
. At first glance, this may seem uncharacteristic of Luffy and is often overlooked, but it is an important technique that shows the potential of the Gomu Gomu no Mi and Luffy's battle sense.

Instinctively, he shaves off the enemy's speed.
In order to kill Lucci's speed, Luffy tried some unusual attacks, such as grabbing and throwing him, and throwing things to block his view. The grabbing and throwing was effective, but all of his attacks aimed at Lucci were evaded by the gun barrage with the crates he threw. "Shave" and "Storm Legs" also made him realize that it was dangerous to keep his distance, so he abandoned his rubber reach and used close combat more often.

*Luffy's mastery of shaving and the tracing of battle strategies
Luffy has mastered the aforementioned "shave" by just looking at it with absorption. The amount of experience he can gain at a time with his observant eyes is outstanding. It's also a great way to make sure you don't get caught in the middle of a fight.

I'm glad to know that there is such a technique.
and he is nowhere near Zoro.
Read.

And just wins because he just wins… like hmm? Even when his at an disadvantage…
...Again, you act like this is an offscreen occurrence we need to make guesses about. We see his fights and how he wins them. He covers his fists in blood to beat Croc at the end of things, he deflates himself and attacks at random to get Enel, etc.

Which are clever, and I'm not disputing Luffy is a clever fighter. But he is not some master martial artist or anything of the like.

Which are clever, and I'm not disputing Luffy is a clever fighter. But he is not some master martial artist or anything of the like.
Yet can still beat them without having any significant advantages and fight them relative or above in a fight

Again, we see the battle, its not off screen. We know how Luffy fought Zoro, it did not involve much any skill.

Skill is not something that scales because someone fought someone. Luffy is nowhere near as skilled as Rob Lucci and they can still fight, and he is nowhere near Zoro.
I'm not sure though, if Luffy used not much skill against Zoro then wouldn't zoro have easily cut him up? It could just be a similar case to DBZ/DBS where looking at the fights at face value doesn't really denote much skill but, using previous feats and statements, you can get others to scale e.g

Saiyan Saga Vegeta scaling to all of Goku's skill feats up the Saiyan Saga despite their fight not looking like some ultra skilled combat sequence.

The problem is people downplaying it and me just saying no to that downplay… I’m not here to bring Luffy skill feats

yes, what Luffy does is kick, punch, slam, crash, catch, etc.
Kakashi excels in experience, fighting techniques, feint techniques, being able to summon help via summoning technique, predicting moves, strategy and weapons. it's all in combat skills in the ninja world.
go read luffy's profile if you think all he does is kick, punch, slam, crash, catch, etc.

Actually wait

You guys saying Kakashi skill stomps because he's a ninja

Name me better skill feats than what Luffy has because I doubt any of you can name a single skill feat that isn't provided by an ability

Actually wait

You guys saying Kakashi skill stomps because he's a ninja

Name me better skill feats than what Luffy has because I doubt any of you can name a single skill feat that isn't provided by an ability
Not sure if Kakashi does skillstomp but he is at least more skilled than Luffy. Also, wasn't it one year ago or so that you agreed Kakashi is more skilled than Post TS Zoro?

go read luffy's profile if you think all he does is kick, punch, slam, crash, catch, etc.
What Luffy's has
Weapon Mastery and Martial Arts (During his childhood, he wielded a metal pipe to fight against the likes of grown experienced pirates like Bluejam and Porchemy. He consistently trained with Ace and Sabo in hand-to-hand combat. It should be noted that Luffy at this point is unable to control his stretching)
Master Hand-to-hand Combatant (After ten years of training on Dawn Island, he mastered his stretching enough to implement it into his fighting style. Although his offensive power is lower than that of his rubber techniques, he is effective in spotting enemy moves and exploiting openings)
Kakashi have better than this, He can used sword,Kunai, Suriken, Rope. Kakashi's Hand to Hand Combat is better than Rock Lee.
Weapon Mastery (Expert in the use of kunai, shuriken, and other ninja weaponry. As an adult, he can channel lightning into them to further increase their sharpness, cutting power, and may paralyze the target).
Luffy has
Stealth Mastery (Was taught to be a thief by Ace and Sabo)
Kakashi has better
Stealth Mastery, and Speed Enhancement (The Substitution Jutsu allows its user to instantly replace themselves with a nearby object such as a tree log, plant, person, or clone at the exact moment they are attacked. The Jutsu works even if the user is physically restrained or observed by characters as observant as Sharingan or Sage Mode users. This creates the optical illusion of the user being hit, which confuses the opponent and gives them an opening to flee or counterattack)
Luffy has
Bodily Weaponry (Shown capable of biting through iron bars, daggers and even a steel cage).
Damage Boost (Can greatly increase the power of his attacks by either stretching his limbs or twisting/spinning his whole body)
Kakashi has chakra control wich is more versatile than strenching.
Chakra Manipulation, Statistics Amplification (Shinobi are capable of enhancing their physical capabilities with the use of chakra. The Shunshin no Jutsu allows Shinobi to greatly enhance their speed by focusing chakra in their feet.
Luffy has
Limited Attack Reflection (If struck by blunt projectiles, such as bullets or cannonballs, he can bounce them back toward the place it came from with Gomu Gomu no Balloon).
Yeah well luffy excels in this.
Luffy has
Limited BFR (Can send opponents flying over the horizon to distant lands).
Also Kakashi's BFR better and hard to Dodge.
Luffy has
Enhanced Senses (Has a good sense of smell, as shown here and here. When confronted by multiple duplicates of Mr. 3 on Little Garden, Luffy was instantly able to find and attack the real one thanks entirely to instinct. Despite his eyes being watery and constantly sneezing due to tear gas, Luffy is still able to avoid multiple attacks from Magellan. Through his experience in numerous battles, Luffy had developed a sixth sense as shown when he successfully avoided the danger of having his arm amputated by Mihawk. Zoan users gain the senses of their respective animals).
Kakashi have better sensing ability than Kiba, and precognition.
Luffy has
Reactive Power Level and Accelerated Development (Luffy improves himself in combat in a short span of time, going from getting thrashed near the beginning of a fight to matching and often surpassing his opponent as the battle progresses. Luffy does not win by slowly wearing himself out but by pushing himself to the "extreme state" that comes when he faces a strong enemy at full strength, and uses this as food for growth)
Kakashi doesn't have this, but Luffy wouldn't do all of this if he dead in Instant.
Luffy has
Analytical Prediction, Information Analysis, and Limited Power Mimicry (With his "Absorptive Power", he is capable of analyzing and copying techniques of others just by looking, completely understanding complex abilities. He is capable of anticipating an enemy's direction of movement based on this principle. Luffy has only been shown to copy techniques limited to skills done without supernatural abilities, as in superhuman physical techniques like the Soru, which consists of kicking the ground over 10 times in an instant in order to move at supernatural speeds.
Sharingan user is literally way better than this.

Yeah saying kakashi has better skill simply due to being a ninja is kinda wild. Just use the him having better tajutsu then rock lee statement

Back