• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Charizard vs Sarah Kerrigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
A fire lizard takes on a Zerg Quee. With Kerrigan invading the Pokemon world, it looks like Megazard X has stepped up to the plate to try and stop her. Can the iconic beast defeat the rough Terran?

Rules:

Charizard is in Mega X form

Kerrigan is in Normal Queen of Blades form

Speed Equalized

Both in character

Who wins and why? If this is determined to be a stomp, I'll restrict Psionic Storm.

Charizard: 0

Kerrigan: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I'm going with Sarah Kerrigan via hax. She has durability negation, Regenerationn, matter manipulation, gravity manipulation, biological manipulation, and mind manipulation. She's also much more tactical. The only advantage Charizard has is a slight raw power advantage. Not quite a stomp, but Kerrigan wins quite easily even without psionic storm.

In my opinion Kerrigan takes this with her Versatility and her intelligence. Her entire Manipulation-Series of power will make it extremely hard for Charizard to win, nevermind that she can create Microbes that will eat Charizard from inside out, nevermind her invisibility or that her "Crush" is basically an Anti-Charizard ability.

So my vote for Kerrigan.

Yeah, this is probably a stomp. Granted, Charizard is pretty close to one-shotting, but he can't even do that.

@Cal

Restricting Psionic Storm will remove matter and her offensive mind manipulation. Will that even things out?

She somehow "poisoned her thoughts," but I am not sure how. It wasn't with Psi Storm, though, as that destroys minds, not controls them.

Looking over this, yeah, I didn't realize how little hax Zard has. He is stronger by a fair margin but all his moves are just attacking, with the exception of some. If only Mewtwo was a High 6-C...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back