• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters scaled from Katana and Spider-Man need to have their statistics revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're probably better of just asking some calcers who support marvel/DC for help directly if there is a big amount of feats

Seriously though, is there really nobody that can ask the people I linked to above to comment here?

@Andytrenom

Yes. Crimson Azoth might be willing to help out, for example.

Again, explosion feats are not only about measuring explosions, remember inverse square law is necessary for them to scale, and if there if there is no way to confirm whether or not the characters enduring the explosions are in the epicenter of them it's best to not use those feats.

I agree (The one I'm mentioning has Batman at the heart and one I saw put Rebirth Bats and City Block with Inverse Square Law)

Keep in mind that surviving the edge of an explosion is like blatantly '''Wall level''' at best most of the time.

Antvasima said:
Seriously though, is there really nobody that can ask the people I linked to above to comment here?
Never mind. Jasonsith seems to have handled it already.

A thank you to him.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Keep in mind that surviving the edge of an explosion is like blatantly Wall level at best most of the time.
Good point.

Ok. Are we looking for any more feats or are y'all just looking for me to calculate some? Cause I'm perfectly willing to help, just point me in the direction of success.

I mean

Willing to help, but what exactly do you need me to do? I'm a little bit confused as to what exactly y'all need.

Well, somebody needs to find and list links to scans of useful feats to scale the characters from first.

I'm late, but imo Spider-Man would be "At least 8-A, likely <inserts higher feat>", and for Batman I can't really think of anything above 9-B.

I can't help find feats though as my finals are tmr.

@HellBeast, a composite bullet would simply by high up at 9-B. And we used to have a blog for durability required to be 100% bullet proof, but we decided that to be exaggerated. And honestly, anyone higher than 9-A should be immune to bullets unless PIS is involved.

To be also fair, you can be bullet proof without being stupid durable if you're just made of dense enough material or material that sufficiently resists piercing. Kevlar doesn't have anywhere near what we would consider 9-A durability, for example.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I'm late, but imo Spider-Man would be "At least 8-A, likely <inserts higher feat>"
This.

"At least 8-A (due to being superior to the 8-As, which might have him breach 8-A+), likely <blah blah> (if there's enough backing for it)" for Base Spidey.

Hell Kid Goku is only 9-B and he's at least Bullet resistant. Or how Fleischer Superman is only High 8-C and definately Bullet Proof

I'm still not convinced that characters like Captain America are anywhere near above High 8-C at most. Even High 8-C might be stretching it but I can at least see that much.

SuperAPM said:
I'm still not convinced that characters like Captain America are anywhere near above High 8-C at most. Even High 8-C might be stretching it but I can at least see that much.
Calcs say otherwise. And DDM and Spino have already explained the consistency of 8-A Cap.

Most of those calcs are durability feats that are way higher than what their striking feats would suggest

I struggle to see how this can be considered consistant when Cap is most often depicted as only slightly above 9-Aer's like Daredevil.

Even if they are the difference between 8-C (There's no way they're above this) to 8-A is still significantly larger than the difference between Cap and Daredevil.

I am inclined to agree with SuperAPM, but I am not the best person to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back