• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos Bringer Unicron VS The Lifeform known as Whis and God of Destruction Beerus

In an undestroyable universe, there is the legendary Planet of Pudding. Unicron wants the planet, Beerus wants the pudding, and asks Whis to help

Is the Dragonball's most hyped duo VS The Galactus rip off. Who is going to win?

Unicron Singularity Not allowed

The Unicron Singularity is not a feat. In fact Unicron has to die for it to take place, making it an automatic loss for him.

Unicron's greatest feat of power was shaking the universe fighting Primus pre-retcon and sleeping through the Big Bang pre-retcon.

Well, Primus did seal it away, and the True Star Saber (Which Unicron is stronger than) could case multiversal collapse.

The Everlasting said:
Well, Primus did seal it away, and the True Star Saber (Which Unicron is stronger than) could case multiversal collapse.
Primus sealed a black hole. The Unicron Singularity threatened the multiverse because of how Transformers fiction works. Primus and Unicron are anchored into the TF multiverse. It was not Unicron's own power that caused space-time distortions, but his removal from the universe. Between the Energon and Cybertron series', Unicron's spark was trapped within an energon star by Primus, which accidently ignited and collapsed into a black hole. This black hole removed Unicron's essence from that universe, thus throwing the multiverse off balance.

In fact what made the singularity multiverse-threatening in the first place was that Primus and Unicron are mulitversal entitities in Hasbro's canon, meaning that they're the same beings across the multiverse. So every Unicron and Primus are the same character. By trapping Unicron, the black hole began pulling all Unicron's into it, exacerbating the problem and warping reality. It's a matter of balancing chaos and order which by their nature Unicron and Primus did. By removing Unicron completely reality was threatened. It was basically a butterfly effect/chain reaction.

Secondly, there is no "True Star Saber". There are many Star Sabers in the Transformers multiverse, some are characters, most of which are weapons. What is constantly being called the "True Star Saber" is just Prima's Star Saber forged by Solus Prime with the Origin Matrix at its hilt. And while the recently completed FunPub comic does show it to have power with a multiversal range, all that was shown was Nexus Prime using it to retcon the "mulitversal singularity" concept out of TF fiction so Hasbro was free to stop being constricted by the "all members of the 13 Primes are the same across the mulitverse" rule. Even this required Nexus Prime to combine the Star Saber's power with another relic called the Terminus Blade.

Third, even that doesn't matter. Unicron has officially LOST to the Thirteen Primes. The Thirteen Primes possessed several weapons/relics besides the Star Saber. Despite being made by Primus there's no proof that their might is less than Primus. Because again, unlike Primus, they actually did beat Unicron. In fact, in the new Aligned continuity AKA the Uniend Cluster of universal streams has at its foundation a battle in which Unicron got his ass kicked so hard that he got sent flying through space comatose until the Earth formed around him after collecting space debris.

For more information on why Unicron is not as powerful as he's wanked to be, you can check out this topic I made here challenging SeiryuShin when he was an admin:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/67256

I got blocked by him twice for confronting him but I eventually won over most people. Unicron's page is currently locked for me so it'll never get corrected, but I just wanted to correct the record. And I'm a Transformers fan so there's no reason for me to downplay. I actually just spent a month making this analysis of G1 Optimus Prime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldp19SPwQkU

Now keep in mind, I haven't watched Dragon Ball Super. I did watch the two movies that just came out, but from what I've heard the anime is boosting DBZ immensely. But that being said, Unicron and Primus shook the universe fighting in their astral forms and Unicron slept through the Big Bang and didn't even feel it, only waking up after the new universe was teeming with life.

Unicron also has abilities that Whis and Beerus do not, as far as I know. He can manipulate time-space, has matter manipulation, can cross dimensions, can mindfuck, etc.

well, Goku and beerus also shook the universe in their fight..and it was stated if they collided two or three more times at that power it'd have blown up the universe

their final clash did nearly destroy everything...then Beerus nullified the energy to prevent it.

Whis also has matter manipulation and time manipulation..and WHis and Beerus have been calculated (as a really big lowball) to be at least hundreds of billions of times FTL

i don't know enough about Unicron to really be 100% certain, but from what i've seen i think either Beerus or Whis could beat him alone. though not easily.

I don't have calcs, but Unicron definitely moves through space FTL allowing him to eat planets throughout the universe. His shockwaves in planet-mode casually erase galaxies and distort time-space as a side-effect of his travel.

It's been a while, but isn't the DBZ universe only 4 galaxies?

no..that has been disproven a lot of times.

if anyone still had any doubts the latest chapter of DBS leaves no room for discussion.

http://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/107/3077/016.png

there's also a guidebook that literally states toriyama based DB's depiction of the universe on Star Wars. DB universe is just like ours. the 4 galaxy misconception came from the kaiohs dividing it in 4 parts for convenience.

Iustitia Prime said:
There are Super Dragon Balls? What the shit. That's what I get for not keeping up I guess.
Yup. The Current DB series has these giant planet sized Dragon Balls....that are supposively alot more powerful than Earth and Nameks combined.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Iustitia Prime said:
There are Super Dragon Balls? What the shit. That's what I get for not keeping up I guess.
Yup. The Current DB series has these giant planet sized Dragon Balls....that are supposively alot more powerful than Earth and Nameks combined.
Actually they're implied to be infinitely more stronger since they've been called limitless and can grant any wish

This match sort of weird well him at his strongest is 3-B but has lots of hax maybe he will win if his hax is good but if it isn't that the duo can win explain a bit about unicorn's ability

TISSG7Regrave said:
This match sort of weird well him at his strongest is 3-B but has lots of hax maybe he will win if his hax is good but if it isn't that the duo can win explain a bit about unicorn's ability
Unicron is able to move between universes/dimensions as part of his quest to devour the multiverse. He is insinuated to be able to teleport at the end of Armada, he moves through space massively FTL, his existence warps reality and his movement through space causes quantum shockwaves that wipe out galaxies. He has nigh-omniscience through his cosmic awareness and quantum computers, and can read minds and control them. He can fight on the physical and astral planes. He's also a Galactus ripoff and can warp reality, transmute energy/matter and can create heralds from lesser beings. He can increase his corporeal forms power by eating moons, planets and stars. His astral/abstract form can shake the universe as a side-effect of fighting Primus, completely tanked the Big Bang, and when trapped in an asteroid by Primus had the power to psionically reshape his prison into a giant robot planet body.

Iustitia Prime said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
Unicron is able to move between universes/dimensions as part of his quest to devour the multiverse. He is insinuated to be able to teleport at the end of Armada, he moves through space massively FTL, his existence warps reality and his movement through space causes quantum shockwaves that wipe out galaxies. He has nigh-omniscience through his cosmic awareness and quantum computers, and can read minds and control them. He can fight on the physical and astral planes. He's also a Galactus ripoff and can warp reality, transmute energy/matter and can create heralds from lesser beings. He can increase his corporeal forms power by eating moons, planets and stars. His astral/abstract form can shake the universe as a side-effect of fighting Primus, completely tanked the Big Bang, and when trapped in an asteroid by Primus had the power to psionically reshape his prison into a giant robot planet body.
Then wouldn't this be a stomp? Beerus and Whis don't have enough hax yet

massively FTL doesn't really mean much in this instance

we kinda need to know his speed a bit more precisely. Beerus and Whis are at the very least hundreds of billions of times FTL...he needs to have be somewhere in that ballpark to avoid being blitzed.

you said shaking the universe is his best feat and Beerus did something better while massively holding back during his fight against Goku.

Hiei312 said:
massively FTL doesn't really mean much in this instance

we kinda need to know his speed a bit more precisely. Beerus and Whis are at the very least hundreds of billions of times FTL...he needs to have be somewhere in that ballpark to avoid being blitzed.

you said shaking the universe is his best feat and Beerus did something better while massively holding back during his fight against Goku.
Well a point for Unicron could be what else was said in the referenced fight. The exact quote stated by Unicron about his astral fight with Primus was- "But as we battled, the universe shook! Worlds were destroyed, suns imploded! The fledgling life Primus and the light gods sought to protect was being wiped out!"

Now that is still vague. It could mean that similar to Goku and Beerus they were literally destroying the universe with their clashes. It could also be taken the other way, that planets and suns being destroyed wasn't directly from the universe shaking, but just colateral damage from other blows. This is the scan-

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/33308/1280587-unicronprimus1.jpg

I did just remember something, though. While I don't calcs on me, there are scans I have from the Marvel Comics in which Unicron detects Primus/Cybertron and stealthily crosses a large distance of space rather quickly. I'll post it tonight to see where that could place him. Also, in Transformers: Prime, Unicron's corporeal form gets sealed within Earth and revives Megatron's corpse and possesses it from the astral plane. And in order tol make it from Earth to Cybertron, in a matter of minutes, Unicron upgrades Megatron with a "super-luminal space drive". Before Megatron's resurrected we get a glimpse of the distance between Cybertron and Earth, with various nebula formations that I'm not skilled enough to quantify. We see again some distance being covered as Megatron's upgraded form shoots through space with Unicron in control. Whatever Megatron can do now with this ability it would seem Unicron could as well in his corporeal or astral forms. Here's the clip-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dltnzVJnt24

I'm not sure where that places Unicron, though I'd gather probably not billions x FTL

hm..ok..so the reference we have is earth to cybertron in a few minutes then?

from the quick research i did it seems cybertron's exact location is not totally agreed upon, but the comics do mention it's located in Alpha centauri

Alpha Centauri is 4 lightyears away from our own solar system. a year is 525600 minutes. so it'd take light 2102400 minutes to travel that distance

let's put his travel feat at 3 minutes...that'd make him roughly 700800x faster than light

while impressive in a vacuum that's insanely slower than Whis/Beerus.

Hiei312 said:

from the quick research i did it seems cybertron's exact location is not totally agreed upon, but the comics do mention it's located in Alpha centauri

Alpha Centauri is 4 lightyears away from our own solar system. a year is 525600 minutes. so it'd take light 2102400 minutes to travel that distance

let's put his travel feat at 3 minutes...that'd make him roughly 700800x faster than light

But is that unicorn's full speed if not then Goku blitzs

Hiei312 said:

Hmm, Alpha Centauri was in the Marvel Comics from the 80's. The most current location I've seen, which admittedly isn't in Uniend continuity by Primax continuity (G1, not Aligned), is the IDW comics. IDW and Aligned are running side-by-side currently, so while I don't have a location for Aligned/Prime/WFC/FOC/RID Cybertron, I do have IDW Cybertron. IDW Cybertron is located next to Shaula of the Scorpia constellation. This would make Cybertron 570 light years from Earth.

525,600*570 = 299,592,000

299,592,000/3=99,864,000xC

Still not as fast, though. That said, I don't know how much that'd matter. Unicron still has some hax going for him. He can torture the minds of those that defy him and mindrape to an extent. He was able to enslave a planet's population through mind control and has cosmic awareness. I'm not sure of the extent of Whis and Beerus' time-space manipulation, but Unicron can revive corpses into zombie armies and as you see in the clip I posted can warp reality and grant powers to heralds. He also exists outside of the corporeal plane so perhaps his astral form should it be included could give them trouble. Not trying to downplay Beerus and buff Unicron, though. Unicron does in most appearances lose to lesser beings though usually through PIS/CIS or maggufins.

I'll look through the Marvel comics to see if I can get a speed reference.

Iustitia Prime said:
Hiei312 said:

Hmm, Alpha Centauri was in the Marvel Comics from the 80's. The most current location I've seen, which admittedly isn't in Uniend continuity by Primax continuity (G1, not Aligned), is the IDW comics. IDW and Aligned are running side-by-side currently, so while I don't have a location for Aligned/Prime/WFC/FOC/RID Cybertron, I do have IDW Cybertron. IDW Cybertron is located next to Shaula of the Scorpia constellation. This would make Cybertron 570 light years from Earth.
525,600*570 = 299,592,000

299,592,000/3=99,864,000xC

Still not as fast, though. That said, I don't know how much that'd matter. Unicron still has some hax going for him. He can torture the minds of those that defy him and mindrape to an extent. He was able to enslave a planet's population through mind control and has cosmic awareness. I'm not sure of the extent of Whis and Beerus' time-space manipulation, but Unicron can revive corpses into zombie armies and as you see in the clip I posted can warp reality and grant powers to heralds. He also exists outside of the corporeal plane so perhaps his astral form should it be included could give them trouble. Not trying to downplay Beerus and buff Unicron, though. Unicron does in most appearances lose to lesser beings though usually through PIS/CIS or maggufins.

I'll look through the Marvel comics to see if I can get a speed reference.
I guess it's better to determine his speed and if he can mind**** anyone physically stronger like Beerus or Whis then he can but if it is only lesser beings the that probably won't work, time-space manipulation to what extend idrk

I am re-reading the comics and in issue 61 of the US comics, Primal Scream, Octopunch accidently shoots Primus in the face waking him up for the first time in millions of years and releasing a primal scream that reaches from the center of Cybertron to the "fringes of known space" in less than a minute alerting Unicron to Primus' location. Presumably Alpha Centauri-ish to the edge of the universe. He arrives in issue 74, but I'm not exact on the time gap. I'll post again tomorrow with what I've got.

Iustitia Prime said:
I am re-reading the comics and in issue 61 of the US comics, Primal Scream, Octopunch accidently shoots Primus in the face waking him up for the first time in millions of years and releasing a primal scream that reaches from the center of Cybertron to the "fringes of known space" in less than a minute alerting Unicron to Primus' location. Presumably Alpha Centauri-ish to the edge of the universe. He arrives in issue 74, but I'm not exact on the time gap. I'll post again tomorrow with what I've got.
Ok

Ok so the Matrix Quest saga takes place for 2 weeks. In the time Unicron travels from the edge of the universe to Cybertron which is Alpha Centauri-ish. Unicron also takes several stops to eat planets and enslave new heralds. He also stops to kidnap a Galvatron from an alternate timeline.

Anyway, Alpha Centauri is 4.367 light years from Earth. I don't know the distance between the whole universe' edge and Earth or Alpha Centauri, but I do know that the observable universe 46.5 billion light years.

46.5 billion - 4.367= 46,499,999,995.6 light years

46,499,999,995.6 light years / 2 weeks = 23,249,999,997.8 light years per week

3,321,428,571.11 light years per day

813,559,761,389,340,000,000 mph or 213,151,785,597.9236 times the speed of light

It's also worth noting that Unicron sends his heralds Galvatron, Hook, Line and Sinker ahead of him because his bulk can't teleport the full distance to Cybertron from that part of the universe. This could mean that he can teleport in his Saturn-sized body from the Marvel Comics, but not that far a distance. It could also explain why he can teleport at the end of Transformers: Armada; his abilities are relative to the bodies he takes. His body isn't Saturn-sized in the Unicron Trilogy, so his mass might not be as taxing.

That said, Unicron in the older comics appears to traverse space hundreds of billions of times faster than light as well while not in a rush.

Iustitia Prime said:
Ok so the Matrix Quest saga takes place for 2 weeks. In the time Unicron travels from the edge of the universe to Cybertron which is Alpha Centauri-ish. Unicron also takes several stops to eat planets and enslave new heralds. He also stops to kidnap a Galvatron from an alternate timeline.
Anyway, Alpha Centauri is 4.367 light years from Earth. I don't know the distance between the whole universe' edge and Earth or Alpha Centauri, but I do know that the observable universe 46.5 billion light years.

46.5 billion - 4.367= 46,499,999,995.6 light years

46,499,999,995.6 light years / 2 weeks = 23,249,999,997.8 light years per week

3,321,428,571.11 light years per day

813,559,761,389,340,000,000 mph or 213,151,785,597.9236 times the speed of light

It's also worth noting that Unicron sends his heralds Galvatron, Hook, Line and Sinker ahead of him because his bulk can't teleport the full distance to Cybertron from that part of the universe. This could mean that he can teleport in his Saturn-sized body from the Marvel Comics, but not that far a distance. It could also explain why he can teleport at the end of Transformers: Armada; his abilities are relative to the bodies he takes. His body isn't Saturn-sized in the Unicron Trilogy, so his mass might not be as taxing.

That said, Unicron in the older comics appears to traverse space hundreds of billions of times faster than light as well while not in a rush.
That's hundreds of trillions faster than light he is faster than the lowball we give but whis's speed is quite unknown

Unicron takes this. Beerus and Whis have no way to put him down and a conventional attack would just empower him anyway. They can't erase a concept through their attacks, therefore they can't beat Unicron.

Multiversal singularities have now been retconned away in Transformers canon making every Unicron and Primus separate beings by universe. So now it has to be specified which Unicron this will be unless we're going composite.

The most powerful version was the Marvel Comic continuity version who slept through the big bang and shook the universe fighting Primus. But keep in mind that Unicron can be trapped in a corporeal form once he leaves the astral plane. Primus trapped himself and Unicron in giant asteroids which they both fashioned planet forms out of.

Unicron and Primus are dark and light gods in that continuity but they're not unbeatable under the right circumstances.

Back