• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what happened here since I last posted. Also I don't know what most of what was said has to do with the OP lol

5olqoj.jpg

yet again closing threads to hide the fact DB gets the most random exceptions in standards both for upgrades and downgrades

U7 being 2-C has more evidence than the multiverse being 2-C, yet we refuse to upgrade U7 to 2-C and refuse to downgrade the multiverse to low 2-C.... and don't even get the started on the low 1-C debacle
It is what it is. I think we've been too focused on DBS. We should be more worried about the separation of the DBZ movies and anime rn tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back