• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently talking about this

It's still discussed as that note in itself doesn't really tell anything as it basically implies that ROSAT is Low 2-C
But what it's saying is still true, the ROSAT is a separate space time continuum, and before you ask, the reason why U7 is not 2-c is because the ROSAT is not universal in size. The purpose of that thread is to explain why the ratings are why they are, but it accidentally turned into an upgrade thread then a downgrade thread.

But what it's saying is still true, the ROSAT is a separate space time continuum, and before you ask, the reason why U7 is not 2-c is because the ROSAT is not universal in size. The purpose of that thread is to explain why the ratings are why they are, but it accidentally turned into an upgrade thread then a downgrade thread.
I'm pretty sure that it being called a dimension of time isn't absolutely a proof of that ngl. Is there something that hints it at more than being just a 5-B sized place where time is messed up?

I'm pretty sure that it being called a dimension of time isn't absolutely a proof of that ngl. Is there something that hints it at more than being just a 5-B sized place where time is messed up?
It's completely separate and sealed off from the living world and has it's own flow of time, that is pretty clearly a separate space time continuum.

It's isolated from the rest of the universe and it has it's own flow of time because 1 day in the living world equals one year inside.
Again, that's not a proof, it's literally just a planetary sized pocket dimension where time works differently, not that has its own time. I'll ask it again: is there something more that should prove it being its own space time or it's literally just a pocket dimension where time is faster?

there's 0 evidence each universe in DB is a uni+ structure..... Everything described in this thread would still hold true if they were 3-A structures (and it's more consistent with IZ tbh)

(and it's more consistent with IZ tbh)
What's exactly the proof of IZ being Low 2-C anyway? Like, everytime someone questions it, thread gets instantly closed because "we already discussed this too much times, he is Low 2-C because we say so". Like, we don't treat expanding to other universes as 4D AP, only range, it's literally the reason why HA DIO isn't 2-A, bit even 4-A in first key despite having 2-A range. So, what's the proof other than that?

Again, that's not a proof, it's literally just a planetary sized pocket dimension where time works differently, not that has its own time. I'll ask it again: is there something more that should prove it being its own space time or it's literally just a pocket dimension where time is faster?
It doesn't matter if it's considered a pocket reality or whatever that means, it is still a dimension that is separate and isolated from the main universe, it having a different flow of time means it also has it's space time. why are you saying "just a pocket dimension where time is faster" like it doesn't mean that it's a space time continuum?
What's exactly the proof of IZ being Low 2-C anyway? Like, everytime someone questions it, thread gets instantly closed because "we already discussed this too much times, he is Low 2-C because we say so". Like, we don't treat expanding to other universes as 4D AP, only range, it's literally the reason why HA DIO isn't 2-A.
the reason why IZ is considered low 2-C is because he merged with a space time continuum, as it literally became his body.

It doesn't matter if it's considered a pocket reality or whatever that means, it is still a dimension that is separate and isolated from the main universe, it having a different flow of time means it also has it's space time. why are you saying "just a pocket dimension where time is faster" like it doesn't mean that it's a space time continuum?
Because that's not how space time continuums work. Every pocket dimension is spatially separated from the universe, and having a flow of time means that it's not affected from any other flow of time, which it's obviously not the case as it's influenced from U7. It's literally just a place where time doesn't flow normally, not that has an indipendent one, you need direct statements for that.
reason why IZ is considered low 2-C is because he merged with a space time continuum, as it literally became his body.
If we're going to revise the nature of the universes, that feat being Low 2-C would be null tbh.

Because that's not how space time continuums work. Every pocket dimension is spatially separated from the universe, and having a flow of time means that it's not affected from any other flow of time, which it's obviously not the case as it's influenced from U7. It's literally just a place where time doesn't flow normally, not that has an indipendent one, you need direct statements for that.
It's time flow is not influenced by U7 at all, it's time flow is completely different, you are not making any sense, how can time run differently in one place and be spatially separate and yet not be a space time continuum?

It's time flow is not influenced by U7 at all, it's time flow is completely different, you are not making any sense, how can time run differently in one place and be spatially separate and yet not be a space time continuum?
where's the proof U1-12 have different spacetime continua? there's 0 proof they have any sort of relationship akin to the ROSAT and U7, like literally 0.

Show me proof Goku and Hit or Cabba have nay sort of aging disparity what so every that would prove U6 and U7 share a U7/ROSAT relationship

Because that can be perfectly interpreted as only a place where time goes differently. Trick Room in Pokémon literally works like that and obviously it's not a space time.

Nothing really implies in that dialogue that everyone shares only one flow, that denies since each universe has its own past and also future.

Nothing really implies in that dialogue that everyone shares only one flow, that denies since each universe has its own past and also future.
I'd love to see evidence of the latest part. And I mean scans, not "each universe is Low 2-C because I say so". C'mon, it's not that hard.

Because that can be perfectly interpreted as only a place where time goes differently. Trick Room in Pokémon literally works like that and obviously it's not a space time.
what is that shitty comparison? the trick room doesn't control time, it just makes slower pokemon have priority over faster pokemon, it has nothing to do with the ROSAT. The ROSAT is completely separate and isolated from U7's living world, Goku can't even sense ki from there, so how can it still be under the same time flow as universe 7 when time there works completely differently?
where's the proof U1-12 have different spacetime continua? there's 0 proof they have any sort of relationship akin to the ROSAT and U7, like literally 0.

Show me proof Goku and Hit or Cabba have nay sort of aging disparity what so every that would prove U6 and U7 share a U7/ROSAT relationship
Them being called universes and being separate from each other means that they have their own space times, them being effected by time travel doesn't disprove this, the note on zeno's page explains it.

I'd love to see evidence of the latest part. And I mean scans, not "each universe is Low 2-C because I say so". C'mon, it's not that hard.
I think he's saying Whis isn't implying your claim, but it doesn't matter as 12 spatially separated 3-A structures can have different events (history) and still not be temporally separated.

America and England having different pasts doesn't make them uni+ structures.

Them being called universes and being separate from each other means that they have their own space times, them being effected by time travel doesn't disprove this, the note on zeno's page explains it.
There's no proof each universe is a low 2-C structure though..... The time machine literally proves there's only 1 temporal dimension shared between the universes regardless of spatial separation.

what is that shitty comparison? the trick room doesn't control time, it just makes slower pokemon have priority over faster pokemon, it has nothing to do with the ROSAT. The ROSAT is completely separate and isolated from U7's living world, Goku can't even sense ki from there, so how can it still be under the same time flow as universe 7 when time there works completely differently?
Because, again, that's not a proof, our standards are much higher than that. Unless you think that planes and black holes have their own flow of time because time passes differently there as well.

you are comparing countries with space times your argument is kicked together with the fact that none even have even similar events shows that their history is not shared therefore they are their own history universe time and space supports much more that they are spatially temporally separated

I mean, them having similarities doesn't mean that they're different space times since Whis statement completely debunks that, unless you think he's not a reliable source

There's no proof each universe is a low 2-C structure though..... The time machine literally proves there's only 1 temporal dimension shared between the universes regardless of spatial separation.
The time machine is confusing af, zeno destroyed the entire multiverse and the time ring, them going back in time makes no sense. This doesn't mean that each of the universes aren't low 2-C.
Because, again, that's not a proof, our standards are much higher than that. Unless you think that planes and black holes have their own flow of time because time passes differently there as well.
Black holes are clearly inside the same space time as the regular universe, the ROSAT is not, it's an isolated pocket dimension, even the creation page in the pocket dimension section says that pocket dimensions can be low 2-C if they were universal in size and had a timeline, the ROSAT being separate and isolated plus having it's own different flow of time means it should be it's own space time, if you want you can talk with someone smarter about this, my knowledge is right about to peak.

ou are comparing countries with space times your argument is kicked together with the fact that none even have even similar events shows that their history is not shared therefore they are their own history universe time and space supports much more that they are spatially temporally separated
The analogy serves its purpose.

The time machine is confusing af, zeno destroyed the entire multiverse and the time ring, them going back in time makes no sense. This doesn't mean that each of the universes aren't low 2-C.
Yeah, it kind of does, as it means Zeno didn't destroy the entire timeline, the plot literally contradicts the scaling.

Black holes are clearly inside the same space time as the regular universe, the ROSAT is not, it's an isolated pocket dimension, even the creation page in the pocket dimension section says that pocket dimensions can be low 2-C if they were universal in size and had a timeline, the ROSAT being separate and isolated plus having it's own different flow of time means it should be it's own space time, if you want you can talk with someone smarter about this, my knowledge is right about to peak.
Isolated pocket dimensions can still be inside the same space time as the universe giving the nature of the former. Plus, again, having time flowing differently =/= different flow of time. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence and yours isn't even an evidence but just a thing that isn't treated as you want to in other verses.

Isolated pocket dimensions can still be inside the same space time as the universe giving the nature of the former. Plus, again, having time flowing differently =/= different flow of time. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence and yours isn't even an evidence but just a thing that isn't treated as you want to in other verses.
This is true but the ROSAT having a different time flow means that it is not under the same space time. the examples you gave for a different time flow were due to time dilation, the ROSAT's time flow is not due to time dilation, it's literally just how the dimension works. Your examples don't actually disprove the ROSAT having a different flow of time
rip, my bad I misread what he said.
too late, I've screen shot it, exposed, concession accepted.
I said many time DB should be building level because it is consistent with narrative and plot. Planets, Stars Universes destruction is just plot convenience
IKR blue vegito can't even destroy a city, Broly's ki blasts only destroyed boulders, when they impact the ground.

This is true but the ROSAT having a different time flow means that it is not under the same space time. the examples you gave for a different time flow were due to time dilation, the ROSAT's time flow is not due to time dilation, it's literally just how the dimension works. Your examples don't actually disprove the ROSAT having a different flow of time
I think you understand only what you want to. I'm saying that ROSAT has the same flow, only that it's distorted. Literally nothing says that has its own flow in the verse.

And I'd gladly appreciate if this thread doesn't get derailed just because of a possible downgrade. We're much more professional than this.

How can they be separated space and times when they shares the same time flow?
Screenshot_20210905-224539_Chrome.jpg

And when shit like this happens?:
Screenshot_20210925-221432_Chrome.jpg

How can they be separated space and times when they shares the same time flow?
Screenshot_20210905-224539_Chrome.jpg

And when shit like this happens?:
Screenshot_20210925-221432_Chrome.jpg
We're arguing about the anime. The manga is a separate continuity.

Other than that, the neutral space issue does provide something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back