• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Considering that Hakai can destroy souls and erase other relative sources of consciousness in comparison, I doubt.
Ultron have Inorganic Physiology Type 2, this means that he doesn't have a mind or a soul that Beerus can erase. All he would destroy is the body Ultron is in in that moment, but he can pass his data to another body to survive.
Obviously, the body he is using in this case would be the one with the Stones, which makes me wonder something. If Beerus erase the stones, then the entire Timeline they are in would collapse since the Stones are what stabilize the Universe, so in this case both would die. And if instead Beerus doesn't erase the Stones, than he wouldn't know about Ultron's Hive Mind, which would give Ultron the chance to take the Stone again and use them to kill Beerus with his haxes.
So the scenarios are: Ultron start with haxes like Time Stop and wins; Beerus start with Hakai, erases the Stone and then both of them die (incon); Beerus uses Hakai to erase only Ultron's body, which gives him the chance to take back the Stones and use his hax to win.
I think that in most cases Ultron wins.

If beerus Hakai's the main body why would he allow some random fodder body to come and take the stones
Because he would think he won, maybe even leaving the fighting area, which would give Ultron the time to take the stones back.

Overall, I think this is most likely an Incon since both have quick wincons.

Will only happen if the timeline the battle is happening is the one from which the stones belong. Overall it's a non factor here
The battle takes place in universe 7 on beerus' planet, so that whole timeline collapse thing won't happen here

chill-out.gif

Infinity Ultron just got two biggest matches in a row geez

Anyway incon FRA

Haven't watched what if so can someone explain why bloodlusted Ultron would start with time stop, I feel like someone bloodlusted would do something that would immediately kill the opponent

Haven't watched what if so can someone explain why bloodlusted Ultron would start with time stop, I feel like someone bloodlusted would do something that would immediately kill the opponent
Bloodlust goes for something that guarantees a win, so time stop since that's his best bet cuz if not he either gets one shot or paralyzed cuz they're both bloodlusted

Time stop allows him to do whatever he wants without him having to worry what the opponent will do

Bloodlust goes for something that guarantees a win, so time stop since that's his best bet cuz if not he either gets one shot or paralyzed cuz they're both bloodlusted
So it's not like what the person who is bloodlusted would do if they wanted to kill the other person as quick as possible? It's more like the best option he has in specific vsdebates?

I know this match is over already and I'm not actually voting but

who tf said Ultron is faster than Beerus?

Ultron's best speed according to his calcs is 1.1569513*10^22 m/s via size manip

Beerus's casual speed against SSJ God Goku in BoG is 2.93*10^25 m/s, and serious Beerus scales far above that

If speed wasn't equalized, Beerus speedblitzes

I know this match is over already and I'm not actually voting but

who tf said Ultron is faster than Beerus?

Ultron's best speed according to his calcs is 1.1569513*10^22 m/s via size manip

Beerus's casual speed against SSJ God Goku in BoG is 2.93*10^25 m/s, and serious Beerus scales far above that

If speed wasn't equalized, Beerus speedblitzes
No one said that?

That was when I thought equalized speed means equalizing only your base speed, not equalizing every single one of your speed (And that was wrong because I was fed lies apparently). What I said isn't the same as what you said

Back