• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Challenging High 6-B Fairy Tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the 30th time in the history of these threads:

@Hst - Universe One is hax. Reality Warping. It's not AP. It doesn't scale to Irene outside of "Environmental Destruction" which it shouldn't even be listed as since she doesn't even damage the country.

TriforcePower1 said:
The problem is that the blast was still growing. We see that the Eterion's ray is still outputting energy, meaning that the explosion wasn't completed yet. That's why it shouldn't be used to downgrade Etherion
Well idk how we can tell if it's still growing since it's from manga (unless we can try finding it in anime ver.)

CinCameron20 said:

@Hst - Universe One is hax. Reality Warping. It's not AP. It doesn't scale to Irene outside of "Environmental Destruction" which it shouldn't even be listed as since she doesn't even damage the country.
The calc is not for Universe One specifically, but Fiore's Size

Yes, but as i've mentioned in this thread several times, it doesn't take High 6-B energy to destroy Fiore. It takes 6-B energy to completely destroy it from coast to coast with a nuclear explosion, but you don't need to go that far to actually wipe it off the map.

CinCameron20 said:
People basically ignore that I am stating that Etherion has NOTHING supporting it being where it is. Destroying a country can be done without blowing the entire landscape to kingdom come and engulfing the entire area with a massive fire-ball or air-burst. Etherion has not displayed the capability to do either with its showings. Bumping the verse to High 6-B by a statement that we automatically ASSUME to be WSD or NTF is ridiculous when the feats contradict that idea entirely with its fire-ball only going some tens of kilometers in diameter at the very most.
@Captain - The explosion itself, suggesting the range of NTF, would be reaching outer-space if it were engulfing the entire country, and if we could see the entire explosion straight on, we'd see the curvature of the planet--which we clearly do not, and the explosion merely ranges above a few mountains. Aren't you talking about the image in the Original Post? if not, clarify.
As people says, that explosion is get absorb by tower of heaven, also in manga it reveal that magic council stop Alvarez empire attack by using etherion in past, in both manga and anime etherion is stated at country lvl, it's like saying goku is not universal because he never destroy a universal

This downgrade make sense, I mean if Natsu can dish out 121 gigatons on his own then getting power boosted by POF/rage and the strength of 6 other DS's in his savage dragon and 7 flames forms would probably put him within the range described in Cin's calc.

why? We actually have a feat that's calc'd. Why make up an explosion based on the size of the countries?

Irene was able to cast Universe 1 because she had enough magic to do so. In FT, the strenght of a person is determined by its magic. So Zeref has more magic than Irene. But if it was already agreed to not scale anyone to Universe 1, I'll stop

To give some clarification, Cin calculated the destruction of Fiore himself in a blog post that is linked in an earlier reply on this thread. He got a Large Island low end and Small Country high end.

He is suggesting that we use this as a means for scaling Etherion instead of the old method which I agree with completely.

Alrighty.... let's see here

Disagrees: Demon, Homu, HsT, 9Tail, Triforce

Agrees: still over 6 people

R there still more people that want 2 provide evidence?

@Galaxian - i made that blog as a joke. it used a bunch of high ends with the lowest end being Near Total fatalities, which is ridiculous.

CinCameron20 said:
Yes, but as i've mentioned in this thread several times, it doesn't take High 6-B energy to destroy Fiore. It takes 6-B energy to completely destroy it from coast to coast with a nuclear explosion, but you don't need to go that far to actually wipe it off the map.
Don't we use baseline 6-B for these cases? For example, if someone was stated to destroy a planet, his AP is baseline 5-B (Saitama and Majora, for example). Same here

Oh so a more realistic approach is even lower? We might just have to scale the God Tiers to Irene's meteor feat at this point because Etherion is more unimpressive by the minute.

CinCameron20 said:
Even if it hax, irene need to much magic energy to do that, a strret lvl enhancer can't enhance a whole country, also she did it because she afraid of acno, it's clearly put acno above country lvl

They did that for High 6-B, which is now wrong because Etherion yielded Low 6-B+ results from NTF from the explosion at Seven.

@9tail - Reality Warping doesn't scale to AP.

I'm avoiding this thread until calc group evaluates my Etherion explosion. I'm basically repeating myself over and over. No one wants to read the thread.

Theglassman12 said:
@Triforce we do, but when the calc tells us otherwise. We go off from that.
The problem is that the blast was still growing. We see that the Eterion's ray is still outputting energy, meaning that the explosion wasn't completed yet. That's why it shouldn't be used to downgrade Etherion

CinCameron20 said:
The scan provided does not show an entire country. It shows a mountain range and it goes off panel. No coasts, no ocean, nothing of the sort. And besides, if the fire-ball indeed exceeded a diameter of 4000km, it would be exiting the atmosphere. This clearly does not. It goes above the clouds, which makes it anywhere from 10 to 20km. That's low end 6-C using the fire-ball.
Not to mention the linked calc does NOT provide any scaling images, so it's baseless, to boot.
Is that Naruto every destroy a country? Or sasuke? Ichigo? Nope, but they are country+ because of thier ap they have shown,

@cincameron as i say she need enough magic to cast a country lvl spl, amd reduced it to 10th size, also irene maintenanc that spell until see dies

How can u tell that it's still growing?

Also (my last comment) August was going to destroy fiore, by his own magic, but he still weaker than acnologia,not even zeref was same lvl at acno he already accepted(also stated by invel and irene), that mean acno>>>august, also after consuming raven of time acno accept that his power is overflowing that men time magic is greater than his own power, and he divided his body and summon his other Dragons slayer so he can use them as power controller,

now natsu defeat him because he amped by other 6 element and acno movement is restricted by Fairy spheres, still he neex pure ap to defeat acno(since acno is immune to magic) and only dragon slayer magic in physical form effect him, also after consuming time magic acno become more stronger than his previous stated(who is already at country lvl).

In dragon cry, dragon cry is 10x etherion and animus absorb it all poweramd grow in size and his colour changes, also he is able to control Power, natsu killed him by using end power unconsciously which alone put him in country lvl++

Also did obito or madara in juubio form shown to destroy any country or any other bijju shown to destroy any country?

Also don't forget it take all country wizard to seal acno in fairy sphere. And all wizard power combine is atleast with low Ball is atleast country lvl+( all wizard in fiore)

I'm going to use an example of a character that's that level about statements: Boros, he never demonstrated to destroy a planet, but he is that level with databook or your statement in anime and no one questioned... and he is 5-B, and Saitama is 5-B with statement and and without any feat, Saitama stated that he could destroy the planet in the webcomic and Murata stated Saitama can blow the Earth, those characters are 5-B via statements and no one questioned.

Well we got more people disagreeing but yeah guess we just gonna have to wait on someone 2 look at the Calc though I think more people agreed to this Calc

@9Tail

Yeah no Acnologia is not going 2 be continent lvl

9Tail, please just stop. You clearly have no idea how statics here work despite being here long enough to know how they're meant to work. You brought up Ichigo, Naruto and Luffy as to derail this thread but they actually scale to feats on that caliber. Here Natsu, Acno and Zeref don't. At best Etherion is Low 6-B +

1: We've discussed August on multiple different threads, he wasn't going to destoy the country itself but rather kill everyone on said country. It's more along the lines of hax and range as opposed to AP. And even then we can't and won't scale anyone to his suicide move as that's not something we do here.

2: Again Natsu and Acno will be Low 6-B + not anything higher. Nothing you say is gonna change that. Half of the things you are arguing make no sense whatsoever.

3: Dragon Cry is non Canon and this is meant for Etherion and Etherion alone. Don't bring Dragon Cry into this, this thread has nothing to do with Dragon Cry.

4: The Bijiju all have Low 6-B feats and 6-B feats. ( Kurama and the Juubi. ). Do your research before you spew things out of your mouth.

5: No absolutely not. They are Low 6-B+ at max, nowhere near continent level or Country level+

6: Again no. Stop your nonsense.

BlackeJan said:
Well we got more people disagreeing but yeah guess we just gonna have to wait on someone 2 look at the Calc though I think more people agreed to this Calc
@9Tail

Yeah no Acnologia is not going 2 be continent lvl
(That why is said in my opinion,(btw just think about it whole country wizard power need to seal him also ROT. Acno is much powerful then his previous form, but again it's my personal opinion)lol,i hope acno get a revival or something else))

@cin Cameron https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1398036

Knightofannihilation666 said:
9Tail, please just stop. You clearly have no idea how statics here work despite being here long enough to know how they're meant to work. You brought up Ichigo, Naruto and Luffy as to derail this thread but they actually scale to feats on that caliber. Here Natsu, Acno and Zeref don't. At best Etherion is Low 6-B +

1: We've discussed August on multiple different threads, he wasn't going to destoy the country itself but rather kill everyone on said country. It's more along the lines of hax and range as opposed to AP. And even then we can't and won't scale anyone to his suicide move as that's not something we do here.

2: Again Natsu and Acno will be Low 6-B + not anything higher. Nothing you say is gonna change that. Half of the things you are arguing make no sense whatsoever.

3: Dragon Cry is non Canon and this is meant for Etherion and Etherion alone. Don't bring Dragon Cry into this, this thread has nothing to do with Dragon Cry.

4: The Bijiju all have Low 6-B feats and 6-B feats. ( Kurama and the Juubi. ). Do your research before you spew things out of your mouth.

5: No absolutely not. They are Low 6-B+ at max, nowhere near continent level or Country level+

6: Again no. Stop your nonsense.
You don't need ti get trigger that badly,

1)i mean killing everyone here you are correct

2)i know natsu is maxed at 6-B i also don't see him to go 6-B++

3) dragon cry is canon, watch end credits scenes, also i am posting a scan for it

4) bruuj i know kurama and juubi is at 6-B or more, i meant ti says that that never destroy country that doesn't mean they are not a country lvl

5) i say in my opinion

6)how this is non snese, you just need to eitger yluse your sense or you don't have any sense. Instead of barking try to ask nicely, i don't give a s*** if you put someone on paper lvl or planet lvl. I am here to proof my comment nothing more

9Tail

Drop it already

Seriously, if repeating the same thing multiple times doesn't get you anywhere.

Don't. Repeat it.

And stop quoting FFS

Alright u damn children calm down lol. The way I'm seeing this is that majority of people agree 2 this but it matters not since the Calc was sent 4 someone 2 look at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back