• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Challenging High 6-B Fairy Tail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also you're inferring that the blast, seen in the image, is Etherions full power, I always thought that was a visual representation of what the attack on the tower of heaven would be, the truth is the full power can completely wipe out a country, and is definitely stronger than August and Irene, so High 6-B makes sense

@Demon - Universe One is hax (reality warping) and it's not even an attack. The calculation only applies to her Environmental destruction (which doesn't even make sense since it doesn't damage or destroy anything). No point trying to compare Etherion to it. And August's suicide attack wasn't going to DESTROY the country. He spread Miasma and was going to kill every living being in the country.

I'm not going to repeat myself over the "Dragon Cry" argument, as you've clearly ignored me in my statement.

@Captain - I meant Demon, oops.

Those are mountains. Not to mention that we see rubble being sent flying and engulfed by the flame. The clouds look incredibly different. Not like it matters because 10~20km is still above most clouds and inside the stratosphere.

We see no such outline of a country. The view is in the middle of some land where there is a mountain range. You can't see the coasts anywhere. I wont repeat this again. It's not the entire country.

@Demon - That feat could very well imply its full power. It certainly contradicts the "High 6-B" rating.

Not to mention, as I KEEP SAYING, destroying a country doesn't have to be complete destruction. If the Yellowstone supervolcano erupted in the US, it would basically destroy it, but that wouldn't even come close to half a teraton of Tnt in terms of energy.

@CinCameron What rubble? Are we looking at the same panel? I was referring to this one all this time, and there is no rubble:

https://imgur.com/a/dwaD1#763kHaC

And I already adressed the cloud point before - it's just Hiro's drawing style. He did the same with Irene's "universe one", which enchanted the entirety of Fiore.

@Captain - Then clarify it in the first place. I was not talking about that image. I was talking about the one in the Original Post of this thread. That one actually confuses me in regards as to what it is shooting. That looks different in shape from Fiore (looking at all of the maps).

It looks like the western region of Seve.

Not to mention the perspective is out of wack because he scaled the diameter of the explosion (closer to the panel) to the piece of land, which is futher--considerably increasing the value.

@CinCameron No need to be stingy. I said that I was talking about the image about Seven, so I was pretty sure you were looking at the right one.

Yes, you're right, it's the western region of Seven(If it engulfed Seven as a whole, then the result would obviously be higher than Fiore).

Fair point about the diameter. I missed that. I guess somebody should rescale that then. The result shouldn't be far lower though.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Nice Strawman Gargoyle, but this thread has nothing to do with Fiamma. And the difference between Fiamma and this is that Fiamma comes from a series filled with planet busting statements, ergo there's no for that to be an outlier. Now stop with with false equivalence. Anyway High 6-B FT is unsupported as Cin stated previously.
And yet his High 6A feat is also from statements

No idea how the difference between "High 6A and 5B via statements" is somehow less then "High 6B statement with a High 6C feat"

@Gargoyle - I'm just gonna tell you to read my comments throughout the thread instead of persisting. It's not even High 6-B via statement. <_<

CinCameron20 said:
@Gargoyle - I'm just gonna tell you to read my comments throughout the thread instead of persisting. It's not even High 6-B via statement. <_<
And since I am talking to Knight and not you, on a completely different point from what you're saying no less, that is irrelevant.

I also agree.

@Burning - For what reason? If they are "much stronger", it would only justify as them being "At least Low 6-B, likely higher" -- O... oh that sounds familiar O_O.

But baseline is 7 Teratons, that's about 20% higher.

@CinCameron, checked out your calculation, it seems to be fine. I'm not a calcer though, so I can't say too much. But I didn't see any problems with the scaling, and the NTF and WDS parts are easy enough.

Feels shitty knowing we were arguing over nothing all this time :/

Whether Etherion stays High 6-B or gets downgraded to Low 6-B doesn't really matter to me. I said what I wanted to say.

I still don't agree with using the image in the area above, first of all, it's unknown if that blast is the full power, and the image clearly looks like it was not finished with the explosion since we don't know if it was going to keep growing or not, which it has been stated to be able to do several times, which is why I believe calculating the destruction of Fiore makes the most sense, but I know I'm the Outlier here, so this is my opinion

@Demon - We're using this for Etherion.

Also "unknown if that blast is full power"? Doesn't matter. It's the only feat it has and they never suggest if it only used a portion of its energy or all of it.

A blast that size would leave Fiore in ruin. I hate having to explain myself several times to get a point across.

And if you wanted to completely engulf Fiore, that's still lower side 6-B. It only hits High 6-B w/ an absolute high end which is incredibly wanked.

Oh wow...I forgot all about that image lol. Well...r there anymore that disagrees or agrees? If not then we can go & start this up....

Is that it? If so then we gonna have 2 figure out the tiers for Natsu , Zeref, & Acnologia.

If not then let's wait for others

Ah thank u friend! Well I'm not good w/ calcs so I leave that 2 u guys

EDIT: the person that calced it said that he made a mistake on it & people started agreeing the mistake as well

Hst master said:
the only blog I can find is DontTalk's calc of Fiore
The one that was called at High 6-B? if so then I honestly don't know how that would actually help out my dude but if not then can u present it plz

The problem is that the blast was still growing. We see that the Eterion's ray is still outputting energy, meaning that the explosion wasn't completed yet. That's why it shouldn't be used to downgrade Etherion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back