• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then somebody better reprimand the person behind Kaguya's current Regeneration ratin

Regeneration (At least Mid-High, likely High; she can survive her ETSB with regeneration/immortality and is likely able to regenerate from pure chakra
We Had 2 to option to chose

1.Give her mid high Regen for surviving ETSB

Or

2.Give her tier 4-B dura for surviving ETSB

mid high Regen was accepted since no one wanted tier 4 dura for kaguya

Last edited:
That would make Hagoromo and Hamura full Otsutsuki....
UNLESS MOMOSHIKI IS THE CHILD OF ISSHIKI AND KAGUYA, AND SHE KNEW HE WOULD SURPASS HER IN POWER SO SHE TRIED TO RUN AWAY.
Well, the Otsutsuki seem to be into VORE, what with Momoshiki eating his foster father Kinshiki, Isshiki trying to feed himself to his Ten-Tails then wanting to feed Boruto to his Ten-Tails. Maybe Kaguya wasn't into VORE

Well, the Otsutsuki seem to be into VORE, what with Momoshiki eating his foster father Kinshiki, Isshiki trying to feed himself to his Ten-Tails then wanting to feed Boruto to his Ten-Tails. Maybe Kaguya wasn't into VORE
we will continue this conversation another time.
yeah let's stop derailing, my apologies

Low-Godly is the ability to fully regenerate your appearance from any part of your self that was destroyed completely - whether that be your physical body from your soul or your spiritual body from your consciousness.

As for the topic of the thread:
Chakara is pretty irrevocably connected to the Soul, that's stated plainly in its description and shown all throughout the manga.

My question is, are souls in Naruto immaterial?
Yeah, they make sure that souls are immaterial to everybody except those who yank souls out and those with special abilities.

Except that we actually see that Nagato's arm is chopped off in that panel.
Correct.
If we look closely, we can clearly see that Itachi chopped off the arm that was holding on to Naruto's soul/chakra/Life-Force (whatever it is lol).

Edit: Here's the colored scan to clear up the confusion, courtesy of @Wrath_Of_Itachi
Colored scans never fail. Can't argue against it. Removed from the OP

Yeah, they make sure that souls are immaterial to everybody except those who yank souls out and those with special abilities.
But I remember there being examples of that not being the case.

Orochimaru was able to grab his soul and try putting it back in, he wasn't the one using the Reaper Death seal, you can't say that he would have any special ability to interact with immaterial things.

Also, Chakra from its definition isn't purely spiritual energy, it's spiritual energy mixed with physical energy. So it's very likely that Chakra is physical, and thus, you wouldn't get NPI from touching it.

But I remember there being examples of that not being the case.

Orochimaru was able to grab his soul and try putting it back in, he wasn't the one using the Reaper Death seal, you can't say that he would have any special ability to interact with immaterial things.
From what I saw, Orochimaru just had his hands down.

This might be Orochimaru's hand too, explicitly going through the soul and grabbing nothing.

1.Give her mid high Regen for servicing ETSB

Or

2.Give her tier 4-B dura for servicing ETSB

That's kinda dumb, ngl. I don't think she ever actually Regenerated from that, just turned back into Kaguya from the Rabbit thing.

Damn, we have barely anybody arguing against it, and most (if not all) of the staff are Neutral.
I'll be patient though, I'm acting like we're not giving a bunch of people a new ability that could change every Naruto VS battle forever.

Also with the Itachi situation, even though he can't chop souls (via Damage and Uchiha's proof), he can still hold the spiritual weapons which have no physical form, so at least Susanoo isn't counted out

1.Give her mid high Regen for servicing ETSB

Or

2.Give her tier 4-B dura for servicing ETSB

I'm waiting for the "Dura Negation" with TSO instead of giving it a tier 4 rating for no reason, even though we get dura negation left and right in the series, but whatever. Lemme not derail

Tempest, you should create a blog explaning everything about soul and chakra, and explain how it changes the abilities and such. Then we add in the verse page.
Should I add it to the one I'm currently making or make a whole new blog about it?

I can help with whatever you guys need, if necessary.
I made 1 Blog Post that I'm working on here about how chakra works.

I'll make a sandbox about the soul portion, and if that gets accepted, I'll link it to the blog.

The blog has some people that agree and disagree though, so when this is done and when I get everything I want done with the first blog, we can make a CRT about it

I made 1 Blog Post that I'm working on here about how chakra works.

I'll make a sandbox about the soul portion, and if that gets accepted, I'll link it to the blog.

The blog has some people that agree and disagree though, so when this is done and when I get everything I want done with the first blog, we can make a CRT about it
Sure, sounds good. You can contact me here or on Discord if you need my help with anything.

Sure, sounds good. You can contact me here or on Discord if you need my help with anything.
Understood, I appreciate the help and support.
@KingTempest; aside from Medical Ninjutsu which I see you've got a heading on there for, it might be worthwhile including Summons too.
Summoning Jutsu falls under space-time/teleportation ninjutsu. I'll put a heading for that and branch summoning as the first thing, Thanks for informing me though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back