• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Well, I'm glad to see that Denji hasn't completely abandoned his humanity and reasoning. He still won't direct his rage at innocent people and clearly shows frustration whenever he's forced to hurt others who aren't his enemies. I think that Denji's acts against the crowd were pretty justified, and he was just behaving in self-defense. I mean, the guy was already lit on fire once, I imagine he wasn't in a rush to experience it again. But sadly, mobs are always filled with irrational people willing to attack anyone they see as a threat and always assume the worst.

I also feel bad for Denji. It just goes to show how effective Fami and Barem's plan was to have humanity fear chainsaws and war. Now, people will see Chainsaw Man as the one responsible for turning people into devils, and think that if he's killed, then all of it will be undone. Now, all the work he put into fighting devils and improving his reputation has gone down the toilet. Really sucks.

Well, I'm glad to see that Denji hasn't completely abandoned his humanity and reasoning. He still won't direct his rage at innocent people and clearly shows frustration whenever he's forced to hurt others who aren't his enemies. I think that Denji's acts against the crowd were pretty justified, and he was just behaving in self-defense. I mean, the guy was already lit on fire once, I imagine he wasn't in a rush to experience it again. But sadly, mobs are always filled with irrational people willing to attack anyone they see as a threat and always assume the worst.

I also feel bad for Denji. It just goes to show how effective Fami and Barem's plan was to have humanity fear chainsaws and war. Now, people will see Chainsaw Man as the one responsible for turning people into devils, and think that if he's killed, then all of it will be undone. Now, all the work he put into fighting devils and improving his reputation has gone down the toilet. Really sucks.
link to the chapter

This chapter was very important for Nayuta I feel.

In the last chapter, Denji claimed she should stay away from him and called her a nuissance. It seemed a rift would form in their relationship. Even the start of this chapter implies this.

Then, Nayuta is told "that isn't your family anymore" by a civillian, while a mob tries to burn Denji, and she thinks of the hug they shared. Even if Denji hurt her with his words, that hug proves that Denji loves her without question, despite the fact that she is in fact the Conquest Devil that hurt Denji so badly in the past, and her existence now is the reason Barem has burned down Denji's new life.

Pochita was right on how to create a good world for the Conquest Devil- give her lots of hugs.

She makes her final decision by Conquering the mob and allowing Denji to run. She'll likely stay with Fumiko & may end up working with Public Safety but with Denji's interests in her heart. Denji may run into Yoru who'd shitstomp him just sayin', we'll find out next week I suppose.

This chapter was very important for Nayuta I feel.

In the last chapter, Denji claimed she should stay away from him and called her a nuissance. It seemed a rift would form in their relationship. Even the start of this chapter implies this.

Then, Nayuta is told "that isn't your family anymore" by a civillian, while a mob tries to burn Denji, and she thinks of the hug they shared. Even if Denji hurt her with his words, that hug proves that Denji loves her without question, despite the fact that she is in fact the Conquest Devil that hurt Denji so badly in the past, and her existence now is the reason Barem has burned down Denji's new life.

Pochita was right on how to create a good world for the Conquest Devil- give her lots of hugs.

She makes her final decision by Conquering the mob and allowing Denji to run. She'll likely stay with Fumiko & may end up working with Public Safety but with Denji's interests in her heart. Denji may run into Yoru who'd shitstomp him just sayin', we'll find out next week I suppose.
no matter if denji is chaotic good,or chaotic neutral (he is mostly chaotic good,but also has touches of chaotic neutral)he still cares for his ''sister''

Devils can regen using the blood they already have, and then if they don't have enough they can drink more blood to fuel it.
I removed it and the profile should be ready for a CRT now

Unrelated but this verse lacks alot of LS feats
On the blog with the Gun Devil K.E calc I saw a Class 50 calc of Aki pulling that tuna fish from the water while hunting the Gun Devil fragments

Which would be good for CSM devil hunters to scale to

This to be frank
Weight of the Tuna Devil
In Chainsaw Man, chapter 13. We briefly see the tuna devil on a solid surface, meaning that Aki pulled it out of the water.
Eye Diameter:0.3619047619 Metres | 28 Pixels

Tuna Length:1200 Pixels | (1200/28)*0.3619047619=15.5102040814 Metres
Longtail tuna are 1.45 Meters long and weigh 35.9 Kilograms.

(15.5102040814/1.45)^3 * 35.9=43938.2725646 Kilograms/43.9382725646 Tons (Class 50)
yes that will be better

Do you guys ever wonder if a devil who's consumed by another devil is permanently weakened? Like with the Gun Devil, it's body is more of a physical object that can be divided, so pieces of its flesh being separated and being used as sustenance by other devils makes sense. But if it's the flesh and blood of a devil, do they permanently take a portion of that power? I'm thinking of when Power consumed some of Pochita's flesh to rescue Denji. Was Pochita permanently weakened when he had his flesh consumed by Power? I assume he didn't, but I've always felt a bit iffy on this.

I updated Himenos speed with this, let me know if its valid
Speed: Subsonic+ Despite Katana Man stating that Devil hunters are only human and have trouble with guns[14], It is later contradicted as Himeno who is Comparable to devil hunters like Aki is able to react to attacks from a casual Katana Man[15] and while using precognition he relies on his speed to dodge[16] Rezes attacks. Both these hybrids are faster than Long who can block bullets[4] which come up to this speed, These feats show that the average devil hunter does in fact surpass average humans in terms of Physical prowess and Speed

I made a Gun Devil rework profile, let me know if there is anything I should add or fix
I think it's stamina should be unknown.

It's not stated how much it exerted itself in its massacre across the world. We can't know if it required the exertion of a portion of its stamina, or if it did it completely effortlessly. And based on the context it'd probably be the latter, so I think unknown stamina is a safer rating than Superhuman.

Last edited:
I think it's stamina should be unknown.

It's not stated how much it exerted itself in its massacre across the world. We can't know if it required the exertion of a portion of its stamina, or if it did it completely effortlessly. And based on the context it'd probably be the latter, so I think unknown stamina is a safer rating than Superhuman.
Fixed

next crt is probably either gonna be a denji rework or a general stats & scaling thingmajiggy to apply the new calcs (whenever they're all finished/evaluated) although preferably I think some "low-tier" stuff should be calc'd first like nomo surviving a big boom, denji surviving a rpg or his "teleportation"
All devil hunters mainly would scale at the 9-A since base hybrids like Denji are able to draw blood from fiends like beam and even take a punch from a blood amped power, and casual devil hunters like Aki are able to draw blood from Denji and go in fist fights with Power off screen. Generally Devil Hunters should be on the same level as fiends physically and are superior to them with weapons

Beam also has a feat of him getting blown up point blank range

Looks good, although you should separate the Future Devil's abilities in another tab, and also write a note saying he can't use the Fox Devil and Future Devil together in a matchup considering he lost the Fox Devil and later got the Future Devil

also write a note saying he can't use the Fox Devil and Future Devil together in a matchup considering he lost the Fox Devil and later got the Future Devil
I agree with this.

Looks good, although you should separate the Future Devil's abilities in another tab
But I disagree with this. It's a single ability & the Future Devil isn't summoned unlike Fox and Curse.

While making profiles I realize we lack way too much LS feats and speed feats

We need to get someone to take a look at some Reze explosion speed feats and the Quanxi blitz

This verse lacks way too much feats that aren't getting calced

Shmeatywerbenmanjension please respawn 😇

I've been wanting to try a calculation since the Gun Devil feat. Is there a speed feat you have that's relatively simple? I really have no clue how to do AP and LS.
I wouldn't classify them as simple but I can show you some speed feats
Gun Devil 100% speed (Mach 312) Massively Hypersonic | (Evaluated and being used)

Power Blitz Katana Man (Mach 0.1) Subsonic | (Awaiting Evaluation)

Katana Man Blitz Aki (Awaiting Calc)
Katana Man Blitz Denji (Awaiting Calc)
Katana Man Blitz Denji V2 (Awaiting Calc)
Katana Man Blitz Denji V3 (Awaiting Calc)
Katana Man Blitz Denji V4 (Awaiting Calc)
Katana Man Blitz Denji V5 (Awaiting Calc)

Quanxi Blitz a bunch of dolls (Mach 27) High Hypersonic and (Mach 31) High Hypersonic | (Awaiting Evaluation/Needs to be discussed and reviewed)
or

Laser Precisions Method (Mach 37) High Hypersonic) | (Awaiting Calc/more accurate)

Long blocks bullet (Mach 1.14) Supersonic and (Mach 1.05) Transonic+ | (Awaiting Evaluation)

Darkness Devil Blitz everyone (Mach 26) | (Awaiting Evaluation)

Quanxi Arrows Feat 1 (Awaiting Calc)
Quanxi Arrows Feat 2 (Awaiting Calc)
Quanxi Arrows Feat 3 (Awaiting Calc)

Gun Devil 20% Speed (Mach 726) Massively Hypersonic | (WIP\Awaiting Evaluation)

Denji and Power Dodge a bullet (Awaiting Calc)
Denji Blocks a Bullet (Mach 0.58) Subsonic+ | Evaluated
Denji Dodges a Bullet (Awaiting Calc)

Pochita Blitz the Hell Devil (Awaiting Calc)
Pochita Blitz Makima (Awaiting Calc)
Pochita Blitz Everyone (Awaiting Calc)

Pochita gets shot to space (Mach 1,256) Massively Hypersonic+ or (Mach 3,768) Massively Hypersonic+ | (Awaiting Evaluation)
Pochita Throws himself back from space (Awaiting Calc)

Quanxi blitzed Hybrids (Awaiting Calc)

Nail Fiend dodges bullets (Mach 0.53) Subsonic+ | Awaiting Evaluation

Quanxi Blitzes Fake Chainsaw Men (Awaiting Calc)

Quanxi Blocks a bullet (Mach 0.99) Transonic | (Awaiting Evaluation)
Yoru Blitzes Yoshida (Awaiting Calc)

That should be everything your list has, albeit you missed a few notable ones such Kishibe blitzing Denji with the Knife, and the Makima reacting to the Gun Devil feat which ive seen could reach around ~ Mach 430+

Ill make a bucket list chart when I wake up tmmr this took way longer than I expected 😭
^

I saw earlier in this thread that Quanxi has supersonic speed, would that mean that Yoshida also can move and react relative to that speed as well? I'm reading up on our calculations page that we apparently have and I've seen people use reaction times for speed feats.

Back