• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Denji (Chainsaw Man) VS Cassie Cage (Mortal Kombat)

Both are High 8-C (Chainsaw Man Denji and Inner Power Cassie are used here)

Speed is Equalised

Denji: 7 (Sir sun man, Naitodesu, MintyBoi1, Emerald, Zabazab, Epiccheev, Mariogoods)

Cassie:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Who has the AP advantage?
denji scale to 7.452 tons while cassie scales to vastly above 6.598

well anyhow cassie has the skill advantage as well as range with her energy projectiles and bullets

denji has the sheer AP advantage although not a large one, he has better overall hax and endurance as well as limited regeneration that should keep him going throughout the fight

Im voting danji for better AP, endurance and regen

does cassie have a way of bypassing denji's regen? as of right now he kinda just outlasts and eventually kills her. Also I should note for the blood part denji can also drink his own blood to continue on regenerating iirc. Which means if he regen he gains more blood to consume and use as regen fuel.

Not a fan of Cassie but what's Denji's regen?
TAbzixGXvPy54UPy4nKl1675870347.jpg

Allows him to heal from stuff like this as long as he has enough blood.
kyTuOoAORDUimsMNklp81675870351.jpg

Hmm I think Cassie does have a way to deal with that kind of regen. Not her first rodeo with enemies like that, such as that one time she blew Geras into puddles of blood with several grenades. Granted that feat is iffy to use because MK scaling (immortal singularity made flesh versus certified forklift driver and her granatas), but it exists to be used nevertheless. I could argue that since she can charge her firearms' bullets and her drone's attacks with her green energy, she could also charge her explosives to amp them. Then there's her ability to call in airstrikes.

She actually has much higher stamina than what's in her outdated profile, so I can see her keeping up Denji long enough to come out on top. The fight doesn't have to last a day for her to win with what skills and abilities she has. I believe she also has better combat prowess here than Denji who seems to be an adept and thinking brawler while Cassie herself is a trained soldier w/ a rather unorthodox fighting style and has proven to be an improved fighter by talented kombatants like Sub-Zero himself and her infamous feat of defeating Shinnok got her credibility from Raiden who confidently believes that she can defeat lesser kombatants thus.

Hmm I think Cassie does have a way to deal with that kind of regen. Not her first rodeo with enemies like that, such as that one time she blew Geras into puddles of blood with several grenades. Granted that feat is iffy to use because MK scaling (immortal singularity made flesh versus certified forklift driver and her granatas), but it exists to be used nevertheless. I could argue that since she can charge her firearms' bullets and her drone's attacks with her green energy, she could also charge her explosives to amp them. Then there's her ability to call in airstrikes.

She actually has much higher stamina than what's in her outdated profile, so I can see her keeping up Denji long enough to come out on top. The fight doesn't have to last a day for her to win with what skills and abilities she has. I believe she also has better combat prowess here than Denji who seems to be an adept and thinking brawler while Cassie herself is a trained soldier w/ a rather unorthodox fighting style and has proven to be an improved fighter by talented kombatants like Sub-Zero himself and her infamous feat of defeating Shinnok got her credibility from Raiden who confidently believes that she can defeat lesser kombatants thus.
She'd have to be stronger than denji which she just isnt. If she reduced someone into puddles of blood that just means she has higher AP than them, here she doesn't. Also the AP to bypass mid regen is huge. Even if you argue cassie is stronger than denji through upscaling or whatnot the gap would likely be so small that it wont bypass the regen anyways.

How high? Denji fought the eternity devil for three days straight by drinking the devil's blood as fuel. Something he could also do with cassie. Also since she doesnt have regen once denji takes out a vital body part like say a limb she's basically lost. I'm not that well versed with MK stuff but I dont think cassie massively outskills here if at all. I'm only judging based off what I'm seeing from the profiles and the only thing there is that shes a leader or something. And as you said shes a trained soldier. Denji has been fighting devils since he was a kid so hes got a good amount experience and plus like the profile notes he is a quick thinker as well. I could be wrong and cassie could have some insane skill feat or skill scaling bc MK characters are pretty skilled afaik but rn her skill doesnt seem to be special.

The way I see it denji will just eventually win by wearing her down. Again if he strikes a vital part shes a goner because she has no regen while he has pretty good regen and better stamina feats. She basically has to fight long range because being too close with denji is a massive risk for her, and that removes most of her skillset. She also doesnt have supernatural willpower or really any good endurance feat from her profiles which means getting hit by chainsaws will probably stagger her.

Yeah
Denji outlasts Cassie through regen and sheer stamina (the guy can fight for 3 days straight and not get tired), he also has some decent mobility through his chains and his chainsaw arms can do a lot of damage due to piercing/cutting damage

Back