• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Being a giant kaiju that levels cities just by flying through them should be enough imo. It can even handle the force of stoping on a dime.

That is cool but neither of those two are Admin's. I'm just saying to be prepared because I've seen admins argue against scaling to it's KE.
Calc group members are the ones to decide anything about calculations validity. Admins and other staff decide if a calc or anything else is usable for scaling on the profiles. KE is applicable to use in a calculation according to our own rules. I see zero possible argument for the calculation itself.

"A giant character, one weighing 200kg or more, is moving themselves. For launching feats such a minimum mass isn't necessary."

Obviously scaling and whatever is a different issue, but that's not what you were talking about in the above comment.

"A giant character, one weighing 200kg or more, is moving themselves. For launching feats such a minimum mass isn't necessary."
Question, In this calculation they measure the Gun Devils head, rifles, Chest (Upper), Chest (Lower) and Total weight

Would this be a consistent way to get his weight?

Question, In this calculation they measure the Gun Devils head, rifles, Chest (Upper), Chest (Lower) and Total weight

Would this be a consistent way to get his weight?
Probably impossible due to the amount of guns he's made of never being shown or the types of guns he's made of which would have a significant impact on his weight.

The easier part to calc is the weight from his actual flesh tbh.

Probably impossible due to the amount of guns he's made of never being shown or the types of guns he's made of which would have a significant impact on his weight.
except that we can clearly see the guns,most of them are large guns and in his head there is a pistol (also they don't need to say what guns he is made out of,you can see it)
and the rest of his body is formed on bullets for the guns

except that we can clearly see the guns,most of them are large guns and in his head there is a pistol (also they don't need to say what guns he is made out of,you can see it)
Someone obviously isn't familiar with firearms in any capacity. What I meant was the type of guns used, i.e specific models. The guns being big are meaningless, you'd need to have an idea of what models they are, also a "pistol." Is a vague term. There are dozens of different types of pistols, rifles, etc.
and the rest of his body is formed on bullets for the guns
Thank you caption obvious.

Someone obviously isn't familiar with firearms in any capacity. What I meant was the type of guns used, i.e specific models. The guns being big are meaningless, you'd need to have an idea of what models they are, also a "pistol." Is a vague term. There are dozens of different types of pistols, rifles, etc.
brother,is not hard to just search it on google,and even then,it is the closest interpretation to be accurated,reather than assuming that he is made out of steel and we use that

brother,is not hard to just search it on google,and even then,it is the closest interpretation to be accurated,reather than assuming that he is made out of steel and we use that
Why, are, you, typing, like, this??????? I'd suggest learning how to use a coma properly. Secondly you can feel free to explain how one would go about googling the type of model for the guns used whenever we have zero clue outside of them being automatic rifles and a pistol.

Why, are, you, typing, like, this??????? I'd suggest learning how to use a coma properly. Secondly you can feel free to explain how one would go about googling the type of model for the guns used whenever we have zero clue outside of them being automatic rifles and a pistol.
(learning how to use coma in english)at least you can make the closest assumption for that, i mean is not like calcs are 100% accurate in all stuff they do, how is this any different?

To Alexander's credit it doesn't take a genius to look at this picture and make the connection that maybe good match would be a M16 for one of his guns. Really don't need to rag on the guy when he's totally correct on it being easy as hell to guess what types of guns those are based on a quick google search. The Chainsawman wiki page for the gun devil also provides some good guesses as to what types of guns are on it's body.

63668_1683110851_hRHI.png

Let me know what you guys think
It looks good! I'd instead make the ability tabbers "Base" and "Devil Contract".

Put her equipment (uniform) in her base tabber, and add the fact that she was Kishibe's student to her Martial Arts. Also add the fact that she can summon the Ghost Devil's arm normally at the start of the Summoning justification.

The Devil Contract tabber should have the Ghost Devil's abilities including general Devil Physiology, as well as ESP as it senses fear rather than using sight. Also invisibility+intangibility might both be covered by Incorporeality, I'm not sure. Regeneration is not necessary to list as Devil Physiology covers it.

It looks good! I'd instead make the ability tabbers "Base" and "Devil Contract".
Put her equipment (uniform) in her base tabber, and add the fact that she was Kishibe's student to her Martial Arts. Also add the fact that she can summon the Ghost Devil's arm normally at the start of the Summoning justification.

The Devil Contract tabber should have the Ghost Devil's abilities including general Devil Physiology, as well as ESP as it senses fear rather than using sight.
Added them All
Also invisibility+intangibility
Im kinda skeptical on this but regarding what the page said, but I think it would be necessary to add it instead of removing the invisibility and intangibility because all of them have different properties which the Ghost Devil posses
Regeneration is not necessary to list as Devil Physiology covers it.
On the Devil Physiology page it states "Regeneration via Blood Manipulation", but we can kinda see that the Ghost devil can regenerate without blood ingestion so I added regen on the profile so they can be separate

Chainsaw Man having one hell of a PR nightmare right now, years of being earth's most rabid guard dog destroyed in a day by the fire devil. Nayuta MVP as always.

Back