• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

The art was so messy i had trouble following the combat, but damn, Denji's fighting style is pretty much brutality incarnate. The other weapon hybrids seem more like high schoolers with powers compared to the actual devil Denji is. Also, seems like he's finally lost it and i'm not sure if Little Miss Makima Jr. can bring him back.
I have a feeling barem is going to intervine

Does anybody know any calc member that accepts calc requests?

I need one for the few AP feats left that need to be calculated

8-B hybrids are still possible through the gun fiend, mostly on the lower end of 8-B I will try get someone to calc it along with the rest of the feats

Hello! I'm not sure if your aware but death battle came out with a blog which has a 7-B calculation for the gun devil in it.

Should we make a thread to upgrade based on that?

They have to move the calc to VSBW so they can evaluate it, but yes by all means making a thread is a good way to discus this further

Hoping so, I've been looking left and right to see how I can accurately upgrade the verse
Then this would be put Primals/Pochita/4 Horsemen at least at 6-C since Primals are so superior to the Prime Gun Devil they are referred to as "Transcendent" with the Gun Devil being treated as a mere common devil before them in the words of Pingsti iirc ( "FAR FAR more dangerous than some Gun Devil" )

Then this would be put Primals/Pochita/4 Horsemen at least at 6-C since Primals are so superior to the Prime Gun Devil they are referred to as "Transcendent" with the Gun Devil being treated as a mere common devil before them in the words of Pingsti iirc ( "FAR FAR more dangerous than some Gun Devil" )
Nah at best it'd put them at 7-A+ since the wiki is very strict when it comes to upscaling to higher tiers

They have to move the calc to VSBW so they can evaluate it, but yes by all means making a thread is a good way to discus this further
How would we port it over to VSBW?
Also the speed is different from the one we currently scale the gun devil too. We would first have to figure out a concrete speed value we can scale the gun devil too before we figure out it's kinetic energy.

Also the speed is different from the one we currently scale the gun devil too. We would first have to figure out a concrete speed value we can scale the gun devil too before we figure out it's kinetic energy.
The calc group can take a look at it and see if it's valid, and if they do they might remake it to get different results

It really depends on how the discussion goes and what they think about it

Pretty sure KE has been rejected before because a character would need to shown hitting something at that speed for it to count

Regarding speed, I'd rather say CSM speed on vsbw is very dry and lacking many feats, but it is being delt with slowly

Pretty sure KE has been rejected before because a character would need to shown hitting something at that speed for it to count
There is enough evidence to say that the Gun Devil should scale to his KE. I'll provide evidence if I need too.
Regarding speed, I'd rather say CSM speed on vsbw is very dry and lacking many feats, but it is being delt with slowly
How do you make a calc? I can probably do one of the speed feats; That being the Gun Devil traveling at least 499 km in a few seconds. Since there's a given timeframe of 2 seconds it would be a simple as 499,000/2 which I believe results in a speed of around Mach 727 if I did my math correctly.

There is enough evidence to say that the Gun Devil should scale to his KE. I'll provide evidence if I need too.

How do you make a calc? I can probably do one of the speed feats; That being the Gun Devil traveling at least 499 km in a few seconds. Since there's a given timeframe of 2 seconds it would be a simple as 499,000/2 which I believe results in a speed of around Mach 727 if I did my math correctly.
Like this.

Back