• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Just coming to thought, shouldn't the weapon devils "weapons" scale to 8A, like the Spear Hybrid being able to harm Graveyard Pochita, and Quanxi's arrows somewhat harming him severely

For example lets say

Quanxi
Tier: 9-B
at base | 8-B as the Crossbow Hybrid | 8-A with arrows
Would that be accurate?

Just coming to thought, shouldn't the weapon devils "weapons" scale to 8A, like the Spear Hybrid being able to harm Graveyard Pochita, and Quanxi's arrows somewhat harming him severely
Quanxi in base can one-shot the Weapon Devils, so she's probably just stronger than them.

As for the Spear Devil, he was also able to impale Hero of Hell Pochita, so his spear is seemingly just strong asf.

Quanxi in base can one-shot the Weapon Devils, so she's probably just stronger than them.
She one shot them with weapons seemingly, so it would most likely be

Quanxi
Tier: 9-A
physically, 8-B with weapons | 8-B as a Hybird | 8-A with arrows

I don't know how the AP for Spear Man works, because weapons at 7-C seem unreasonable

Well thinking about it

Pochita was harmed when he was hit by the whip devils whips

He was harmed when he was hit by the spear devils spear

But katana man wasn't able to harm him with his katanas

Nor reze with her bombs or barem with his fire

Unless we are scaling them separately, I don't think it will work

So I guess this upscales yoshida and kishibe
In the novel while in his prime, Kishibe was only able to barely block a serious attack from Quanxi- and even then at the cost of losing his arm. I'm not sure he should scale.

And as for Yoshida, he claims a direct hit from Quanxi would kill him, but at the same time he can give her a nosebleed. He certainly scales in speed, and likely downscales in AP to around the level of Miri.

In the novel while in his prime, Kishibe was only able to barely block a serious attack from Quanxi- and even then at the cost of losing his arm. I'm not sure he should scale.
I never read the novel, but he did tank some hits from quanxi

Despite the antifeat maybe he should be
"At most 8-B" if not he should be somewhat above yoshida as the strongest devil hunter
In the novel

And as for Yoshida, he claims a direct hit from Quanxi would kill him, but at the same time he can give her a nosebleed. He certainly scales in speed, and likely downscales in AP to around the level of Miri.
Yeah I agree, I dont know the rating to put beside it tho

Off topic but where can I read the novel?

Isn't Kishibe the strongest devil hunter alongside Angel?
Yeah, in fact I think both of them upscale from 8-B

I don't think angel is a glass Canon, because if he wasn't lazy he would be stronger than kishibe

Nor do I think either of them are low tiers

I never read the novel, but he did tank some hits from quanxi

Despite the antifeat maybe he should be
"At most 8-B" if not he should be somewhat above yoshida as the strongest devil hunter
I'd argue Quanxi held back given what was said in the novel + she is ofc close with Kishibe.

While Kishibe is referred to as "the strongest Devil Hunter", Kishibe himself says "If [Yoshida] is third rate, I'm fourth rate."

I'd argue Quanxi held back given what was said in the novel + she is ofc close with Kishibe.

While Kishibe is referred to as "the strongest Devil Hunter", Kishibe himself says "If [Yoshida] is third rate, I'm fourth rate."
Seems like I missed alot in the novel

Where can I read it, I wanna get caught up

Seems like I missed alot in the novel

Where can I read it, I wanna get caught up
It's called Buddy Stories, I bought a physical copy off of Amazon, the important bit for Quanxi scaling is Chapter 2. It takes place during the same time of that Volume extra with Kishibe & Quanxi.

Yeah, Kishibe is way past his prime physically.
His age + alcoholism + Quanxi's girlfriends even mentioning he has nothing left in his body to trade demon's with and i wouldn't even find it strange if he exhausted his lifespan between part 1 and part 2

Yeah, Kishibe is way past his prime physically.
His age + alcoholism + Quanxi's girlfriends even mentioning he has nothing left in his body to trade demon's with and i wouldn't even find it strange if he exhausted his lifespan between part 1 and part 2
Still, he stomped all 4 lesbian Fiends + negged Power, so while he's below people like Yoshida, he's not weak per se.

I wonder why Cosmo didn't just Halloween him, she can use it just by speaking...

A good fight I thought of is Aki vs yoshida this is actually a very good match up when you think about it

Hopefully admins see the upgrade CRT first

Last edited:
Some calculations have come out, here are the results;
Santa Claus: She was able to punch Denji through a few stories of a Building (Should be scaled to Mid tiers)
Santa Claus Feat: Small Building level (0.0292656309751 Tonnes Of TNT)
Warranted Re-calcs
Denji tosses some ground: The feat doesn't account for the force of him tossing the chunk of ground, which is much greater than merely lifting it. (Should scale to all High tiers)
Denji tosses some ground feat: Class M (53743031 Kg)

I am adding them to awaiting evaluation on the bucket list, and I will try get someone to calc the rest 🙏

I was thinking, since Yoshida should be relative to Quanxi who has a supersonic statement

Yoru blitzing him would give her speed of her own tier?

Only a few hours till peak fiction returns
f3aQDc9.jpeg

The art was so messy i had trouble following the combat, but damn, Denji's fighting style is pretty much brutality incarnate. The other weapon hybrids seem more like high schoolers with powers compared to the actual devil Denji is. Also, seems like he's finally lost it and i'm not sure if Little Miss Makima Jr. can bring him back.

Back