• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Sylvia clearly didn't hear Siglos's words as she continued to violently tear into her meal, already halfway done with it as she continued to scarf down the juicy meat. Her eyes were coated in thick darkness surrounding the emerald spirals that were her eyes, her expression displaying a sense of primal instinct as she continued to consume her meal. Clearly, she hadn't eaten in a very long time.

Siglos stared at Sylvia for a moment, before taking a shaky breath, turning away from the woman. Fumbling within his bag, he produced another, smaller sack of coins, before gingerly walking towards Alexia.

"...T-this...s-should c-cover t-the...cleaning b-bill. S-sorry..." Siglos muttered. He flashed her a forced smile, his cheek stinging painfully as he covered it with his palm.

"y-yeah... if it's not too much..." Shalor murmured, instantly seeing her stress
"No, it's fine... I have some water in the kitchen... I'll get it..." Alexia said, breathing out.
Siglos stared at Sylvia for a moment, before taking a shaky breath, turning away from the woman. Fumbling within his bag, he produced another, smaller sack of coins, before gingerly walking towards Alexia.

"...T-this...s-should c-cover t-the...cleaning b-bill. S-sorry..." Siglos muttered. He flashed her a forced smile, his cheek stinging painfully as he covered it with his palm.
"It's fine, you uh... don't have to pay me for that. Do you uh... need me to heal you? That bruise looks really bad and it's getting redder..." Alexia muttered.

"It's fine, you uh... don't have to pay me for that. Do you uh... need me to heal you? That bruise looks really bad and it's getting redder..." Alexia muttered.
Siglos's forced smile faded, the Everian taking a soft, shaky breath. Gingerly, he dropped the coins back into his bag, before nodding at her.

"...T-that w-would be...m-much appreciated..." he said quietly. He removed his hand from his cheek, the large, red mark fully visible against his pale flesh.

"No, it's fine... I have some water in the kitchen... I'll get it..." Alexia said, breathing out.

"That'd be great... thanks... I recommend a disposable container though since we might not be back." Shalor said, his face giving away he was wondering how he could help Alexia

Siglos's forced smile faded, the Everian taking a soft, shaky breath. Gingerly, he dropped the coins back into his bag, before nodding at her.

"...T-that w-would be...m-much appreciated..." he said quietly. He removed his hand from his cheek, the large, red mark fully visible against his pale flesh.
Alexia nodded, gently raising her hands. Luminescent green light surrounded Siglos's cheek, the bruise immediately disappearing before it could get any worse.

"L-Luckily, she didn't break you're jaw..." Alexia said, breathing out.

Alexia nodded, gently raising her hands. Luminescent green light surrounded Siglos's cheek, the bruise immediately disappearing before it could get any worse.

"L-Luckily, she didn't break you're jaw..." Alexia said, breathing out.
Siglos closed his eyes, allowing the green light to wash over his flesh. The pain on his cheek dissipated, leaving no trace of his previous injury. He took a long, shaky breath, before shaking his head.

"...She...w-wouldn't hurt me l-like t-that." Siglos said quietly, more to himself than anyone else. He rubbed his cheek for a moment, before slowly opening his eyes.

"...T-thank y-you, Alexia." He said softly.

(I hate you.)
Siglos closed his eyes, allowing the green light to wash over his flesh. The pain on his cheek dissipated, leaving no trace of his previous injury. He took a long, shaky breath, before shaking his head.

"...She...w-wouldn't hurt me l-like t-that." Siglos said quietly, more to himself than anyone else. He rubbed his cheek for a moment, before slowly opening his eyes.

"...T-thank y-you, Alexia." He said softly.
"It's no problem... Just stay away from her for now... She... probably thought you were trying to take her food. If my... understanding is correct." Alexia murmured as Sylvia was getting close to finishing her meal, the remnants of the boar now simply vagrant skin and bone.

"It's no problem... Just stay away from her for now... She... probably thought you were trying to take her food. If my... understanding is correct." Alexia murmured as Sylvia was getting close to finishing her meal, the remnants of the boar now simply vagrant skin and bone.
“Y-Yeah…” Siglos muttered halfheartedly. He rubbed his eyes, his earlier fatigue creeping back into his body now that the initial excitement had faded.

“I-I’m…I’m j-just g-glad s-she’s…h-happy. T-that’s…t-that’s w-what’s I-important.” He muttered. He slowly began to walk away, sitting in a chair near the corner of the room.

"But...." he pulls out one of his knives and a stone, beginning to sharpen them. "Seems like they're happy to see you eat your meal... Isn't that right?" he looks over to Shalor and Alexia.
"Uh... Happy is a... strong word, in this scenario." Alexia said, telekinetically bringing out a large jug of water for Shalor.
“…I-I c-can b-buy y-you…m-more, I-if you’d l-like, h-honey.” Siglos said quietly, not looking up at her.
"No uh... I'm fine..." Sylvia murmured as she heard Erebus, shaking her head. She held back the urge to burp, not wanting to cause anymore of a disturbance than she already had in the area. "I uh... sorry. For all of that."

"No uh... I'm fine..." Sylvia murmured as she heard Erebus, shaking her head. She held back the urge to burp, not wanting to cause anymore of a disturbance than she already had in the area. "I uh... sorry. For all of that."
“…I-it’s alright, h-honey. I-I'm j-just...g-glad y-you...a-ate s-something..." Siglos said softly. He slowly stood up, taking a few steps toward Sylvia, before hesitating, his eyes glancing towards her tail.

"...C-can I-I..h-hug y-you?" He asked quietly.

"Uh... Happy is a... strong word, in this scenario." Alexia said, telekinetically bringing out a large jug of water for Shalor.

"No need." Erebus said, still sharpening his weapons.

Shalor happily grabbed the jug "Thank you very much!" Shalor said before rushing off to give it to Jeanne, not expecting her to drink it, but expecting her to keep it around
Jeanne sighed, "I can't carry this around all the time, Shalor... And I don't have anything big enough to store it."
“…I-it’s alright, h-honey. I-I'm j-just...g-glad y-you...a-ate s-something..." Siglos said softly. He slowly stood up, taking a few steps toward Sylvia, before hesitating, his eyes glancing towards her tail.

"...C-can I-I..h-hug y-you?" He asked quietly.
Sylvia cocked her head, breathing out. She'd already caused enough of a scene with her eating and her and Siglos's.. less than appropriate activities the night before.

"...Nnn... n... o....?" She said quietly.

"...No. No thank you." She then said with more... "confidence".

Sylvia cocked her head, breathing out. She'd already caused enough of a scene with her eating and her and Siglos's.. less than appropriate activities the night before.

"...Nnn... n... o....?" She said quietly.

"...No. No thank you." She then said with more... "confidence".
"...O-oh." Siglos said quietly. He said nothing for a moment, his ears twitching slightly. He placed a hand against his cheek, absentmindedly rubbing the spot he had been hit.

"...S-sorry." He mumbled. He took a few steps back, before turning away, the Everian numbly moving back toward his room.

"...O-oh." Siglos said quietly. He said nothing for a moment, his ears twitching slightly. He placed a hand against his cheek, absentmindedly rubbing the spot he had been hit.

"...S-sorry." He mumbled. He took a few steps back, before turning away, the Everian numbly moving back toward his room.
"Siglos wai-" Sylvia wanted to go after Siglos, before realizing she couldn't actually fit through the entrance completely at all, sighing and simply moving back out from the inn.

Cain glanced at Sylvia before sighing, "I need somewhere to train before I get rusty..." She muttered to herself from the corner of the lobby.

Erebus leaves once again to do his training, seeing he has nothing to do. Moments after, he instead pulls out the giant black sword from his back.

That thing was too big to be called a sword.

Too big, too thick, too heavy, and too rough, it was more like a large hunk of iron.

Upon swinging it, air currents are made, with the grass getting blown away by its sheer force. He was wielding it as if it was very light, performing multiple slashing attacks despite wearing heavy armor.

Back