• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"Uh huh..." Alexia muttered as she turned to Siglos, but it was clear she barely heard the man or acknowledged his existence.
Siglos stared at her for a moment, noticing her lack of attention. He hesitated, before continuing.

"W-well! This s-should...c-certainly suit her tastes...hopefully." Siglos said.

"...I-is it r-ready to be t-taken o-out to her?"

"Yeah... but we should probably get more...!" Shalor said, smiling at Jeanne and Noah
"Well, if you desire to, be my guest." Jeanne said, her shoulders rolling once more into a shrug of indifference.
Siglos stared at her for a moment, noticing her lack of attention. He hesitated, before continuing.

"W-well! This s-should...c-certainly suit her tastes...hopefully." Siglos said.

"...I-is it r-ready to be t-taken o-out to her?"
"Uh huh... Oh- Uh, y-yeah, yeah." Alexia said quickly as she shook her head, breaking out of her trance.

"You need to pay me, though..."

"Uh huh... Oh- Uh, y-yeah, yeah." Alexia said quickly as she shook her head, breaking out of her trance.

"You need to pay me, though..."
"O-oh! O-of...o-of course." Siglos said. He dug into his bag for a moment, before producing a sack of coins, the same one he had shown her last night. It would certainly put a...dent, in his savings, but he hoped he could earn it back later.

"...T-this should...c-cover it."

"O-oh! O-of...o-of course." Siglos said. He dug into his bag for a moment, before producing a sack of coins, the same one he had shown her last night. It would certainly put a...dent, in his savings, but he hoped he could earn it back later.

"...T-this should...c-cover it."
"Yeah, it should... And this is for... Sylvia, right? Any last name? Sylvia is a common name." Alexia asked, instantly noticing Shalor the moment he approached.

Alexia nodded, telekinetically bringing the food into the lobby. The aroma filled the area and spread outside of the inn, attracting the attention of many, especially Sylvia, whose mouth began to water as she peeked into the inn. As she looked at the dish that was brought, her eyes widened, darkness forming in her sclera.

"Unholy mother of ******* shit..." She muttered.
(Shoot, this started back up pretty freaking fast, I watch one freaking TV show and then everything turns to crap. lol)
(Skill issue.)
"So how have you been with you, you know" Noah asked Jeanne after Shalor left, she was worried about her friend
Jeanne sighed, before smiling. "Fine, Noah. I'm dealing. I won't be a burden."

Alexia nodded, telekinetically bringing the food into the lobby. The aroma filled the area and spread outside of the inn, attracting the attention of many, especially Sylvia, whose mouth began to water as she peeked into the inn. As she looked at the dish that was brought, her eyes widened, darkness forming in her sclera.

"Unholy mother of ******* shit..." She muttered.
Siglos chuckled, flashing Sylvia a soft smile.

"...I...w-wasn't s-sure i-if you w-were hungry o-out t-there so I...erm..." Siglos said, a soft blush forming on his cheeks.

"...I-I bought y-you a m-meal..."

Siglos chuckled, flashing Sylvia a soft smile.

"...I...w-wasn't s-sure i-if you w-were hungry o-out t-there so I...erm..." Siglos said, a soft blush forming on his cheeks.

"...I-I bought y-you a m-meal..."
"I... I can... e-eat... that...?" Sylvia asked as she licked her lips, unable to control the copious amounts of saliva dripping onto the floor.

"I really do not want to have to clean that..." Alexia thought as she telekinetically lowered the tray onto the floor.
"Well, anything you can say to the group, we are all in this together, remember" she said while smiling at her
"I... appreciate that, Noah. I'll at least try and keep that in mind going forward..." Jeanne said while smiling, breathing out.
Saffi re-entered the inn, it was clear she had been walking outside for some time since she woke up. Immediately, her first concern when she came back was visiting the others. "Good morning everyone, did I miss anything?"
"Well, no... Where exactly have you been, Saffi? I haven't seen you in quite a while." Jeanne asked.

"Unholy mother of ******* shit..."
(The best quote of our time btw)

"Well, no... Where exactly have you been, Saffi? I haven't seen you in quite a while." Jeanne asked.
"I've been walking earlier today...as for any other day, it's certainly harder to see others while you're in a room with Siglos." She said, with a smile.

"I... I can... e-eat... that...?" Sylvia asked as she licked her lips, unable to control the copious amounts of saliva dripping onto the floor.

"I really do not want to have to clean that..." Alexia thought as she telekinetically lowered the tray onto the floor.
Siglos glanced down at the puddle of salvia slowly forming on the floor, his eyes widening in surprise. He chuckled, flashing her a thumbs up.

"...I-it's...a-all y-your's honey! E-eat a-as m-much as y-you like." He said.

"I've been walking earlier today...as for any other day, it's certainly harder to see others while you're in a room with Siglos." She said, with a smile.
Jeanne chuckled, "Yeah, I see what you mean... I'm just glad that your alright. Not seeing you around made me somewhat... worried of your condition, I will admit."
Siglos glanced down at the puddle of salvia slowly forming on the floor, his eyes widening in surprise. He chuckled, flashing her a thumbs up.

"...I-it's...a-all y-your's honey! E-eat a-as m-much as y-you like." He said.
Saliva began to downpour from Sylvia's mouth at an alarming rate, causing Alexia and many others to take a step back. "And... this isn't a prank...?"

Jeanne chuckled, "Yeah, I see what you mean... I'm just glad that your alright. Not seeing you around made me somewhat... worried of your condition, I will admit."
(Oh crap, I thought Sylvia asked. lol. I can't read. Now Saffi just roasted her for no reason, lol)

"Condition?...If anything we should be worried about you, especially with what you've endured so far...have the symptoms gotten any better yet?" Saffi asked.

Saliva began to downpour from Sylvia's mouth at an alarming rate, causing Alexia and many others to take a step back. "And... this isn't a prank...?"
Siglos cocked his head slightly, chuckling a bit as the puddle of salvia splashed against his shoes.

"...O-of c-course not. I....I j-just w-wanted to g-get y-you something...special." He said.

"...T-though I w-was r-rather l-lucky o-our chef w-was s-so...t-talented..." He added, chuckling softly.

"Condition?...If anything we should be worried about you, especially with what you've endured so far...have the symptoms gotten any better yet?" Saffi asked.
"I feel... relatively fine, for now. I took steps to decrease my general stress levels, which I believe helped in... easing the burning. It still stings, but, it is no longer agonizing, for now." Jeanne informed.
Siglos cocked his head slightly, chuckling a bit as the puddle of salvia splashed against his shoes.

"...O-of c-course not. I....I j-just w-wanted to g-get y-you something...special." He said.

"...T-though I w-was r-rather l-lucky o-our chef w-was s-so...t-talented..." He added, chuckling softly.
Sylvia said nothing after that, her long arm lunging forward into the inn and pulling the boar off of the tray and toward her. With no warning, her jaw unhinged violently, reveling her several rows of razor sharp canines as her head lulled backward momentarily. Swiftly, her head shot downward, the woman burying herself into the mass of meat in her large, scarred hands like a wild animal, tearing into it with her hundreds of teeth, the red juices spewing from the meat as her teeth sunk into it.

"......" Alexia's eyes widened as she watched this go down, shaking her head. "...D-Do... R-Rakshashin a-always... unhinge their jaws... while eating...?"

Sylvia said nothing after that, her long arm lunging forward into the inn and pulling the boar off of the tray and toward her. With no warning, her jaw unhinged violently, reveling her several rows of razor sharp canines as her head lulled backward momentarily. Swiftly, her head shot downward, the woman burying herself into the mass of meat in her large, scarred hands like a wild animal, tearing into it with her hundreds of teeth, the red juices spewing from the meat as her teeth sunk into it.

"......" Alexia's eyes widened as she watched this go down, shaking her head. "...D-Do... R-Rakshashin a-always... unhinge their jaws... while eating...?"
Siglos flashed Alexia a shaky smile, taking a small step away as Sylvia dug into her meal.

"...I-I'm...n-not s-sure. I...h-haven't s-seen her eat u-until n-now." Siglos admitted.

"...B-but...t-that m-might m-mean s-she r-really l-likes it!" He added, clearly happy at the thought of Sylvia enjoying the meal he bought.

"Most would eat like that, if they do enjoy it." Erebus commented
Siglos flashed Alexia a shaky smile, taking a small step away as Sylvia dug into her meal.

"...I-I'm...n-not s-sure. I...h-haven't s-seen her eat u-until n-now." Siglos admitted.

"...B-but...t-that m-might m-mean s-she r-really l-likes it!" He added, clearly happy at the thought of Sylvia enjoying the meal he bought.
"Basically what he said."

"O-Oh... A-Alright-" Alexia said before yelping as Sylvia growled, mauling off a large chunk of the boar and scarfing it down her throat rapidly. She lunged her head down to repeat this process, sinking her teeth into the meat.

"I'll.. just go." She muttered, before bumping into Shalor.
Shalor came to a sliding halt right by Alexia "Can we get a large container of Water?" He asked quickly
"W-Water....??" Alexia asked, wiping some sweat from her brow. Clearly, after spending all night making such a colossal dish for Sylvia, and now having to clean up her mess, Alexia was quite stressed.

Siglos glanced at Alexia for a moment, before slowly taking a breath, making a mental note to leave a larger tip when they left. He glanced back towards Sylvia, a soft smile creeping onto his face as he saw her devour the meal.

“…H-how I-is it?” Siglos asked quietly. He knelt beside the meal as she ravaged it, shifting slightly so the juices wouldn’t fall onto him.

Siglos fell to the ground, the force of the swipe sending him tumbling several feet away. A soft, pained, yelp escaped his lips, the Everian immediately placing a hand to his face, attempting to cover the dark red mark the strike had left against his flesh. He stood up, his body reeling from the sudden blow.

“…..” Siglos looked at Sylvia for a moment, before taking a few steps back, his eyes displaying a mixture of pain and confusion.

“…I-I’ll…I’ll…c-come b-back l-later. S-sorry…” Siglos said weakly.

Back