• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

“…..” Siglos said nothing for a moment, before taking a soft breath.

“D-do you…r-remember…a-anything t-that…happened…w-while y-you w-were eating?” Siglos asked quietly.
Sylvia tilted her head, "No... not really. Why...?"
"Yeah, teleportation works well!"

"Right." Kargath said

(Forgor)
(U forgor.)

"Teleportation, right... We can probably take a teleportation circle to the castle. I don't believe I have the funds to transport all of us, though... Does anybody have any extra money for the fee?" Jeanne asked.

Khadgar opened his bag and pulled out a bag of coins to give to Jeanne "this should cover the costs I believe!" Khadgar said
"Hopefully it will... Thank you, Khadgar." Jeanne said, letting out a breath of heavy relief.
Siglos said nothing for a few moments, before forcing a smile on his face, shaking his head.

"...I-it's n-nothing, m-my love. I...w-was j-just...curious." He said quietly. Gingerly, he took a step closer to Sylvia, pressing his cheek against the back of her hand.
"...Siglos. Do you remember one of the things I told you when we first met? In the town we had to protect." Sylvia asked.

Siglos's ears twitched visibly, the Everian moving his face away from her hand to look up at her.

"...W-what...w-what d-do y-you mean, Sylvia?" Siglos asked quietly, his body fidgeting slightly.
"...I told you that you're a very bad liar, which seems to have not changed. What makes you think you can trick me if you couldn't back then...?" Sylvia said with a sigh.

"...I told you that you're a very bad liar, which seems to have not changed. What makes you think you can trick me if you couldn't back then...?" Sylvia said with a sigh.
Siglos froze, his face growing slightly pale. He said nothing for a moment, before taking a soft, shaky breath.

"...D-do...d-do y-you w-want...t-the truth...then?" Siglos said, his voice barely audible. His body trembled softly, the Everian not meeting her gaze.

Siglos froze, his face growing slightly pale. He said nothing for a moment, before taking a soft, shaky breath.

"...D-do...d-do y-you w-want...t-the truth...then?" Siglos said, his voice barely audible. His body trembled softly, the Everian not meeting her gaze.
"...If I didn't want the truth I wouldn't have even brought this up, Siglos." Sylvia said, her eyes narrowing.

"...If I didn't want the truth I wouldn't have even brought this up, Siglos." Sylvia said, her eyes narrowing.
"...." Siglos said nothing for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"...W-when y-you w-were eating..." Siglos said. He hesitated, trying to find the best way to describe what happened.

"...I...t-tried...a-approaching y-you...t-to...a-ask if y-you w-were e-enjoying y-your meal..." He muttered. He grew increasingly agitated, the Everian shuffling slightly on his feet.

"...B-but...w-when I g-got too c-close y-you..." Siglos trailed off, the Everian's ears twitching visibly.

"...." Siglos said nothing for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"...W-when y-you w-were eating..." Siglos said. He hesitated, trying to find the best way to describe what happened.

"...I...t-tried...a-approaching y-you...t-to...a-ask if y-you w-were e-enjoying y-your meal..." He muttered. He grew increasingly agitated, the Everian shuffling slightly on his feet.

"...B-but...w-when I g-got too c-close y-you..." Siglos trailed off, the Everian's ears twitching visibly.
"...You approached me while I was eating...?" Sylvia asked.

"Y-yeah...I...erm..." Siglos said, his eyes moving toward the ground.

"...I...I've n-never s-seen y-you...l-like t-that b-before. I...w-wanted t-to...c-check i-if...y-you w-were....e-enjoying it..." He muttered.
Sylvia began rubbing the bridge of her nose, "No No No No No... Siglos, honey, you can't approach a starved Rakshashin while their eating... It makes us think you're their to try and take our food..."

"Well... yeah. I hadn't eaten a full meal in months. And my body requires a huge amount of calories to function, so I get hungry easily along with that..." Sylvia explained.
Siglos's eyes widened, the Everian staring up at her.

"...W-why...w-why d-didn't y-you...t-tell m-me...h-honey? I...I...I c-could've...I w-would've bought y-you m-more i-if I...had known y-you w-were h-hungry..." Siglos said.

Siglos's eyes widened, the Everian staring up at her.

"...W-why...w-why d-didn't y-you...t-tell m-me...h-honey? I...I...I c-could've...I w-would've bought y-you m-more i-if I...had known y-you w-were h-hungry..." Siglos said.
Sylvia tilted her head, "I've gone much longer without eating and been fine, Siglos. It wasn't a big deal."

Sylvia let out a breath, before shaking her head, and shrugging. "I'm used to being uncomfortable on a regular basis."
Siglos shook his head, taking a step closer to Sylvia.

"...I..." Siglos said quietly. He hesitated for a moment, before continuing.

"...I-I d-don't...w-want y-you...t-to be...u-uncomfortable...Syliva..." Siglos said quietly, his ears twitching.

"...P-please...t-tell m-me...w-when y-you d-don't feel...well..."

Siglos shook his head, taking a step closer to Sylvia.

"...I..." Siglos said quietly. He hesitated for a moment, before continuing.

"...I-I d-don't...w-want y-you...t-to be...u-uncomfortable...Syliva..." Siglos said quietly, his ears twitching.

"...P-please...t-tell m-me...w-when y-you d-don't feel...well..."
"Siglos..." Sylvia sighed, "You don't have to accommodate me, Siglos. Hunger, pain, I'm used to all of it... I'm not expecting you to go out of you're way to make things better for me..."

"Siglos..." Sylvia sighed, "You don't have to accommodate me, Siglos. Hunger, pain, I'm used to all of it... I'm not expecting you to go out of you're way to make things better for me..."
“….” Siglos stared at Slyvia for a moment, before slowly shaking his head.

“B-but...I-I...w-want t-to...Sylvia..." Siglos said quietly.

“…I-it’s…l-like I…s-said l-last n-night. I…I w-want y-you to f-feel…a-as happy…a-as y-you…m-make me. A-and…i-if…f-feeding y-you…o-or…w-washing y-you…o-or cuddling w-with y-you m-makes y-you…m-more comfortable…t-then…I…I w-want t-to do that…”

“….” Siglos stared at Slyvia for a moment, before slowly shaking his head.

“B-but...I-I...w-want t-to...Sylvia..." Siglos said quietly.

“…I-it’s…l-like I…s-said l-last n-night. I…I w-want y-you to f-feel…a-as happy…a-as y-you…m-make me. A-and…i-if…f-feeding y-you…o-or…w-washing y-you…o-or cuddling w-with y-you m-makes y-you…m-more comfortable…t-then…I…I w-want t-to do that…”
Sylvia remained silent for a few moments, before shaking her head.

"...Alright, Siglos. Whatever." She said with a sigh.

Sylvia nodded, "Yeah... Jeanne's gonna rent a teleportation magic circle for us, so we can visit the High King of Aegis.. Or whatever it's called..."
Siglos's eyes widened for a moment, the Everian taking a shaky breath. Slowly, he breathed out, shaking his head.

"...A-alright. L-let m-me k-know i-if I c-can...h-help." Siglos said quietly. He rubbed his temple, slowly walking inside the lobby.

Siglos took a seat on one of the chairs within the lobby, taking a deep, shaky breath. The day had only just begun, yet he already felt overwhelmed. Fatigue and anxiety danced within his frail body, so much so that he felt fit to burst.

“The High King…” Siglos though. He had never met with the ruler, not personally, anyway; his father often left him in the airship or city while attending to business of that importance. Regardless, he wasn’t someone Siglos wanted to meet in person, especially if he was surrounded by Everian nobility.

“…I…I should wear a mask. That…might help…” Siglos thought to himself. He doubted it would fool any of their senses if they actually wanted to find him, but it would make him feel safer, if nothing else.

Siglos glanced at Erebus as he came in, before staring back toward the ground.

(I forgor.)

"Great. We'll need more money, then..." Jeanne said with a sigh, gently rubbing the bridge of her nose in acute agitation.
Siglos glanced up at Jeanne for a moment, before taking a soft, shaky breath.

“…I…still h-have s-some money l-left o-over f-from some…p-previous s-sales. I…I c-can afford t-to give y-you some, i-if needed.” He said quietly.

Back