• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Acc stomps. This version of him does not like to play around. Even if CH hide somewhere, Acc would just get pissed off and would destroy the whole place they are in.

Yeah I'm not sure exactly what the idea of this fight was

If ch tries to hide and outlast the shield accel just destroys everything around him

Does both have prior knowledge mean Accel knows where CH is? If so he stomps. If not CH wins (in a probably unfair way) by just hiding in a bunker across the planet for half an hour then detonating a land mine or something.

Prep time is quite clearly not under the category of SBA. Pretty sure they can use that to get around range stuff.

I've never heard of prep time getting rid of the whole both meet in central park thing

If it does then where does accel start

Wherever he's likely to with 2 days of prep, idk. I don't think we have like an official policy to this.

I always thought that they got their prep then went to central park

If not then neither of them will know where the other is so either nothing happens or both of them just try to surface wipe

We should probably try and establish some sort of precedent with prep time and fight location but I think this match is a mismatch no matter what happens.

WTF why

Accel stomps FRA (NOT A VOTE, THIS IS A CALL TO CLOSE THIS THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back