• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cat Noir = Cat Blanc Conceptual Manipulation (cm) - CRT

CAT BLANC CONCEPTUAL MANIPULATION (CM) HAX - CRT

The author tells us here obviously that Kwami is even in concept. So we can say Kwami = Concept. This is very important for the Conceptual Manipulation Hax, so we should know this.

2023-02-17_1.png
2023-02-17.png

Cat Blanc kills Tikki in the aforementioned chart (timeline) and proof of this is available above and below. We know that Tikki is a creation Kwami:

Creation Kwami - 1 / Creation Kwami - 2

Accordingly, Cat Blanc destroys the Kwami of creation, Tikki, and thus the concept of creation. Taking a look at these feats, here's a Conceptual Manipulation Hax. Since Cat Blanc destroyed the concept of creation, this feat gives it "cm2". In other words, it destroys a concept, the concept of creation. Button

If you click the "Button" you'll see, the author is trying to say "Tikki isn't dead, it's a concept" in the tweet above. I would also like to say that the concept is not killed, it is destroyed.

So the statements given are precise, there is no mistake.

CAT BLANC - CM2

Something similar to this was already addressed in this thread. Tikki did not die in Chat Blanc, the Miraculous of Creation was destroyed, and as such Tikki could no longer be perceived by human senses; which just means she's alive but imperceptible.

Tikki was still alive. The miraculous being destroyed just means she doesn't have a body anymore. Same thing happened to pollen in Queen Wasp

Something similar to this was already addressed in this thread. Tikki did not die in Chat Blanc, the Miraculous of Creation was destroyed, and as such Tikki could no longer be perceived by human senses; which just means she's alive but imperceptible.
Well, I won't say anything. Antvasima and Sir_Ovens had the last word here. Although I am in favor of defending this, this is not true, thank you for your explanation. It was beautiful and proved that Tikki was not dead. See you on different CRTs.

Another thought is that I didn't want to open this CRT, my friend asked me to open it and that's why I opened it. :(

Back