• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miraculous Ladybug Type 8 Immortality Upgrade

As you know, Miraculous users just have type 1 immortality. But i think they need to have type 8 immortality. Here's reason why:

Here's the short explanation of kwami's:

Kwamis are divine, spirit-like beings who embody "abstract" concepts. They give certain powers to people with Miraculouses, transforming them into animal-themed super beings.

as you see, Kwami's are conceptual beings and they gave their powers to the users such as Creation,Destruction,Illusion,Emotion,Subjection etc.

Kwamis each have a unique superpower, each power corresponding to the abstract concept that the Kwami embodies.

Here's another reference from Verse's timeline:

Ancient History​

Eons ago​

• The Big Bang brought the universe into existence, thus Tikki, the kwami of creation, was born.[1]
  • After a series of others concepts is introduced to the universe, thus the other kwamis were born.
    • The concept of destruction was introduced to the universe, thus Plagg was born.
    • The concept of protection was introduced to the universe, thus Wayzz was born.
    • The concept of illusion was introduced to the universe, thus Trixx was born.
    • The concept of subjection was introduced to the universe, thus Pollen was born.
    • The concept of emotion was introduced to the universe, thus Duusu was born.
    • The concept of multiplication was introduced to the universe, thus Mullo was born.
    • An unknown concept was introduced to the universe, thus Stompp was born.
    • An unknown concept was introduced to the universe, thus Roaar was born.
    • The concept of evolution was introduced to the universe, thus Fluff was born.
    • The concept of perfection was introduced to the universe, thus Longg was born.
    • The concept of intuition was introduced to the universe, thus Sass was born.
    • The concept of teleportation was introduced to the universe, thus Kaalki was born.
    • An unknown concept was introduced to the universe, thus Ziggy was born.
    • The concept of derision was introduced to the universe, thus Xuppu was born.
    • An unknown concept was introduced to the universe, thus Orikko was born.
    • An unknown concept was introduced to the universe, thus Barkk was born.
    • The concept of jubilation was introduced to the universe, thus Daizzi was born.
    • An unknown concept was introduced to the universe, thus the Thunderbird Kwami was born.
    • The concept of freedom was introduced to the universe, thus Liiri was born.

I can find and show another arguments too. lets discuss..

Kwamis are clearly type 8 Immortals, Miraculous holders are not. Miraculous Holders receive the powers that the Kwamis embody, but they don’t become the embodiment of the concept. Hence why Ladybug could be killed by Chat Blanc but Tikki was not.

GL6jBV5.jpg

Kwamis are clearly type 8 Immortals, Miraculous holders are not. Miraculous Holders receive the powers that the Kwamis embody, but they don’t become the embodiment of the concept. Hence why Ladybug could be killed by Chat Blanc but Tikki was not.

GL6jBV5.jpg
But its so annoying.. in my opinion they have to be type 8 too.. But chat blanc dies two times cause of existence erasure i imagined that.. Thats so sad btw. Have any idea about why?

i dont know why but i think it would be happen. Theorically its possible but i dont have enough proof for this..

Kwamis would be abstract embodiments. Type 8 should be fine as well I think. With the way the Immortality page is written, it is kind of hard to ascertain if a character should only get type 8 if they are shown to always come back from being destroyed thanks to their reliant immortality or if characters can get type 8 if they can live so long as their reliant immortality is active but can die all the same if killed.

If the latter is true, then Kwamis should get type 8. Otherwise, they would need to demonstrate coming back from destruction before they can get type 8.

Kwamis would be abstract embodiments. Type 8 should be fine as well I think. With the way the Immortality page is written, it is kind of hard to ascertain if a character should only get type 8 if they are shown to always come back from being destroyed thanks to their reliant immortality or if characters can get type 8 if they can live so long as their reliant immortality is active but can die all the same if killed.

If the latter is true, then Kwamis should get type 8. Otherwise, they would need to demonstrate coming back from destruction before they can get type 8.
Pollen was confirmed to not die even when the Bee Miraculous got destroyed

She, and likewise all other kwamis, are just returned to their abstract form without the miraculous to give them a physical form

Sir-Ovens' conclusions can probably be applied. Thank you for helping out.

Back