• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castlevania big Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, because there are some other feats supporting infinite speed on OBD (wether that's wanked or not i'll let you decide), which have even less evidence. Again this would scale to literally noone other than Chaos, since the Sky fish is an aspect of Chaos and its so fast that it moves through stopped time since enemies with resistance move normally through time and it counts as infinite speed if you can move through stopped time through your speed.

Also look above, i'm not pushy about infinite speed, more about the revision getting done and getting profiles with more quality

If they were indeed infinite speed, SOma wouldn´t have to time stop to be able to catch the Sky Fish.

Granting infinite speed by having this sort of resistance is like giving Sora infinite speed for resisting time stop.

Resisting Time Stop =/= Resisting it by not needing it to move in the first place

Sky fish doesn't resist time stop that's what i've been saying this entire time, i.e he is so fast that he moves through stopped time because A:Enemies who resist Time Stop move normally through time, Sky fish is noticably slowed down and B:It's so fast its invisble as stated by its description which means reacting to something that is invisble is another feat of its own.

Also please stay on topic, this is mostly about CV not about Infinite speed, which derailed the thread

We are in the topic, but to explain why I do not agree with Castlevania possessing such a level of speed, we have to see what in fact is infinite speed and its requirements to make sense within the verse, and since Soma or any other character in the verse isn't infinitely faster than the others, this speed don't fit

If Chaos have infinite speed, then Soma have, then Julius, then Alucard, then Belmonts, then Dracula, they will need to have Infinite Speed to even move in relation to Soma

Why, you ask ?

Because Soma wasn't frozen when fighting Chaos, any other number of speed that isn't infinite agaisnt someone with Infinite Speed is nothing, is infinitely slower by math, you must have Infinite Speed to fight someone with Infinite Speed because infinite is infinite and with a finite speed your difference to a Infinitely fast being is infinite

No this isn't ontopic because i just said it as a possibility i didn't say it was certain, also i said several times already that ignore the infinite speed and focus on the actual revision

You quote the possibility but you don't want it to be discussed? lmao

I have already expressed my opinion to everything in the OP, so bye

>lmao

Without Matthew there is nothing to discuss, because his opinion matters more on this and i also said just dismiss it, what's so difficult to understand there?

The revisions on the OP seems fine, though there is one thing that might need some change. The curse effect moreso prevents the victim from attacking, essentially nullifying their ability to attack. I'd say it's moreso "Resistance to Power Nullification" than curse manipulation

Everything else seems alright. The infinite speed thing I'm a bit iffy on at least for the time being.

Yeah that was just an idea though the Sky fish which someone people sperged out at immediately that Chaos could have infinite speed, but its fine if its dismissed

So what are the conclusions here?

Okay. It seems like my help isn't needed then.

@Theglassman12

Dracula and Death also resist the Castle's influence, i.e they resist the effects of being in it stated above and some monsters hax like Mandragora, Malachi or Lillith

Considering Dracula does have dominance over the castle and death is his closest partner, it seems legit.

So can this be added now? I think we got enough input, i can make an organized list to what should be added since stuff we were discussing in the comments could be lost if not read through like Dracula's intelligence upgrade to Genius etc. if that's necessary

Can somebody write a list of all the exact names for the relevant pages, so my automated script can handle unlocking them?

Dracula (Castlevania)

Trevor Belmont

Richter Belmont

Maria Renard

Soma Cruz

Chaos (Castlevania)

Alucard (Castlevania)

Simon Belmont

Sypha Belnades

Hector (Castlevania)

Death (Castlevania)

Charlotte Aulin