• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castlevania big Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and maybe should be okay if we put something like "required the united efforts of Alucard, Julius and Yoko to be defeated in the bad ending" for Dark Soma key

What you guys think ?

Low 2-C Genya Arikado key when ? lol

I seriously think the "Possibly Low 2-C" should be replaced to "Likely Low 2-C", as it´s pretty consistent.

For anyone with the "Possibly Low 2-C" rating TBH.

There´s also the fact that Soma and Dracula can be 2-C via scaling from God, who created the alternate realities, however, it can´t be just 2-C as the way they were made is unknown (Aka, they could have been made one at a time).

Which basically would lead to a rating of "At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-C" for those who scale directly (Aka, Dark Lord Soma, Julius and Dracula)

Those that are just with the "At least 4-A, Possibly Low 2-C", would go like "At least 4-A, Likely 2-C, Possibly 2-C" for the before-mentioned reasons.

Yeah without timeframe I don't think we can put them at 2-C

Anyway, "Likely Low 2-C" instead of "Possibly Low 2-C" sounds good to me, even the Time Reaper is solid Low 2-C tho

Chaos is the opposite to God

"Is the embodiment and root of all chaotic things, with all demonic entities being facets of its being. Is the entity behind the Dark Lord, and the direct source of his godlike power"

"implied to be the entity opposite to God, who created the universe"

Oops, I mixed up the two.

It´s still applicable at least to Soma, as he defeated it.

Anyways, thoughts on this?

If is applicable for Soma, it would be for Julius I believe

I'm unsure about 2-C, anyway, I didn't saw anything on God's page on Castlevania wiki that really implies this

I was told to unlock the following profiles as well, which I did:

Saint Germain

Leon Belmont

Aeon (Castlevania)

Carmilla (Castlevania)

Elizabeth Bathory (Castlevania)

Time Reaper

Zephyr (Castlevania)

Abaddon (Castlevania)

Antvasima said:
What is the reason for the "At least Low 2-C" rating for this profile?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Soma_Cruz
"I also would like to say that those at the current "Low 2-C rating should also have an "At least" on it, as it´s possible that they are 2-B via the stuff I pointed out in the previous CRT of the series, but it lacks enought stuff to just make it 2-C anyways, so it would be fitting to just add "At least" onto it."

If there is no upgrade thread that has been accepted by the staff of this wiki, it is considered as vandalism to change the statistics of profiles.

2-C is unquantifiably above Low 2-C. Just look at Dragon Ball. We do not place "at least" in front of Low 2-C just because a character is far above baseline Low 2-C.

Okay. Should I remove the "At least" then?

I'm hesistant about giving Persephone any resistances since she is a fodder demon, what's the verdict?

Okay. I will re-lock the profiles then.

Thank you.

However, LightinAnt left the pages in a horribly formatted mess. I and others have already spent hours cleaning up after him. Would somebody else be willing to handle the rest of it? I would greatly appreciate the help.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index.php?title=Shanoa_(Castlevania)&diff=3905958&oldid=3902213

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index.php?title=Jonathan_Morris&diff=3905955&oldid=3902210

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/index.php?title=Zephyr_(Castlevania)&diff=3905941&oldid=3549538

I will fix them, unrelated but Destruction Users should be changed Existance Erasure Users.

Thank you very much for the help. You are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back