• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castlevania big Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally do, but I wanted to make sure to see if it´s going to be setted to something or outright removed, as that part didn´t went concluded.

Why though? If Alucard has all the powers of a Vampire then he should logically also have their regenerative abilities, that's not even the highest feat of regen casual Dracula has, his other feat is High-Mid

Scaling exists for a reason, Vampire's in Castlevania have absurd levels of regen, putting Alucard in low is kinda downplaying, the Mid regen itself is a lowball considering its a casual feat

It can because it was never stated that Dhamphyrs don't have things that Vampire's have, thus its logical that Alucard should have the regen casual Dracula displayed

By the way i think the Keys should just be "Soma Cruz" and "Dark Lord Soma", also i don't really like the picture for DL Soma

Is out there an higher quality picture for Dark Lord Soma? I can´t just post here the original sprite of the game as the resolution is trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back