• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castlevania big Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I will unlock the pages. Is somebody experienced willing to handle the updates?

I already did some upgrades in the past(profile work), i can handles them since most are pretty straightforward, the big ones will be Soma Cruz, Death and Dracula

you don't need to link the page on the abilities, just double brackets on the ability names would do fine.

I should be done with Death, Alucard and Simon's profile, but i might have forgotten some tags so be free to correct me

I'm gonna talk about this later, it will take a while for me to be done because there are tons of them, so sorry for not responding

Soul manipulation, Mind manipulation, Transmutation, Possesion and Corruption. In most profiles i ignore the Mind and Soul resistance since they already resist Mind and Soul manip

Sorry but some of the edits you did where replaced so you can do it again. Also it took me 15 minutes to clear all of that external links into linking to wiki pages.

LightinAnt said:
Soul manipulation, Mind manipulation, Transmutation, Possesion and Corruption. In most profiles i ignore the Mind and Soul resistance since they already resist Mind and Soul manip
Btw they only resist those 5 due to the Castle's influence not the stuff that's already there, i noticed that in the Soma profile

We don't know what kind of regen Soma has, no feats and all. We can't scale him to vampires since he is only a vampire when he is Dark Lord Soma, which at that point he has mid-godly anyway

Yeah he has that in his Dark Lord key, but you don't need to list that because its obvious with the statement that he has everything from Dracula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back