• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castlevania big Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done, thanks Dark, I just avoided to add DMC5 for now

About Castlevania, while I don't agree with 2-C or 2-B, a "Likely Low 2-C" instead of "Possibly Low 2-C" seems better for me

Thank you very much for the help Dark649.

Matthew Schroeder said:
And there's no evidence God created the multiverse.
If he didn´t who did it? It´s unlikely that they were simply there already and it stepped in to proclaim itself as god.

So is there anything left to do here?

Bobsican said:
If he didn´t who did it? It´s unlikely that they were simply there already and it stepped in to proclaim itself as god.
This is probably stlll left to discuss.

This is probably stlll left to discuss.

Honestly, I don't think that's really relevant, I mean, even if Castlevania's God really create every single Universe in the verse, we don't have the timeframe and nothing implies that was everything at once, so 2-C is probably not happening

God's power was felt in the ending of Caslevania Ninento 64 which Rosa is resurrected as a human, apparently by divine intervention. Soma Cruz is a reincarnation of Dracula and is a way of giving Mathias another chance in life.

That's Resurrection and other hax, not AP

Without a Timeframe or certain statements we can't say that he created everything at the same time

I'm not saying he didn't create the Universe, he did, the problem is the Timeframe, if he created everything out of nothing instantly (2-C) or if he created universe by universe, in time (Low 2-C)

The wiki doesn't mentioned any Timeframe and even if it did, the wiki is not 100% canon or something like that, we gotta search in the games for the answer

I don´t remember the game stating anything abotu that, especially considering the amount of time it is mentioned are few, and it never appeared on screen ever for some reason.

I will unsubscribe now. You can send me a message when this needs to be closed.

Maybe it would be better to show Matt. for it possible informations about God creation and timeframe of it and why the main cast should be comparable to him, but if there are not concrete ones there would be no upgrade based on that.

We don't have any proof that God created Multiple Universes at the same time, there is no Timeframe, even most of the parallel universes that we see are creations of other beings, like Chaos

In my opinion 2-C it's too vague

Lets get this straight.

Soma, Chaos and those that directly scale to the "current" Low 2-C stuff get a new rating of "At least Low 2-C, Possibly 2-C"

Those that got stuck to the 4-A rating would also get the new rating:

"At least 4-A, Likely Low 2-C, Possibly 2-C"

Any thoughts?

You need to post in-game stuff that proves that God created Multiple Universes at the same time, also anyone in the regular cast does not completely scale to Soma, Julius and Chaos, i would agree at best with:

At least 4-A, likely Low 2-C for the regular cast. / At least Low 2-C for Soma's, Julius and Chaos.

Then again in order to edit the Castlevania profiles, Matt approval is always needed.

So far, there´nothing actually straight up saying that as far I know, we only know that the multiverse should contain at the very least 3 universes, maybe thousands if we take into account all the alternat eendings, but that would be stretching it too much.

In lack of details, the "At least Low 2-C" should be enought in this case.

More input is easily something needed, however.

I agree with Dark here

Well, the other Belmonts and Dracula should be comparable to Soma and Julius, "Likely Low 2-C" instead of "possibly Low 2-C" looks better for me.

Also, I think a new thread about this would be better, this one is already big and finished, with everything in the OP already added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back