• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 10.58.39 PM

Boros comes to Earth hearing of a mighty warrior infamous for having an absurdly powerful punch. Instead of meating up with the Caped Baldy he encounters the Captain. Who comes out victorious and why?

Conditions

-Both are at their lowballs. Meaning Captain Falcon is only at his mountain stats and Boros is wearing the armor while restricted to his mountain stats.

-This is purely Restricted Boros and all of his stats.

Current Tally

Captain Falcon: 1

Lord Boros: 6

Captain Falcon will break the armor sooner or later, and Boros then will destroy him due to stats' difference

I thought "while restricted to his mountain stats" indictated enough that Boros wouldn't be allowed to go further in this fight. But I will specify that a bit more.

Ah ok

Then Capt can win if he keeps attacking nonstop, I don't think Boros will survive so many Falcon Punches

KazarianFahs said:
Purely restricted Boros is featless.
You do know power scaling is a thing right? On top of the fact that Restricted Boros also survived a casual punch from Saitama.

Power scaling is meant for some vague stats,but when you powerscale an entire character and it's complete moveset.We don't even know what sort of moves or tricks boros can do in his base form,punch and kick hard? not sure that's the only thing he could do,powerscaling an entire character is ummmmm weird. As far as the fight goes,Dunno how falcon will get around that regen,since boros regenerated from complete obliteration in a second,and to actually kill boros you need to break/crack that bead,which was simply cracked after taking a shockwave from the punch that stopped a planetbusting beam.

@Kaz I am not sure what you mean. It is far from uncommon to have a character's entire stats be off powerscaling. Doing that is not weird. What is weird is having Monster Garou be inferior to Genos or Vados being inferior to Piccolo going by nothing but solid feats.

i am specifically talking about myself being uncomfortable with pure Powerscaled chars

@ever and there's my prime gripe with DB,literally everything is powerscaled to that one travel feat by whis

@ryu yes,i guess,i just feel weird to ummm "Speculate" i guess,IDK,OKAY,I JUST FEEL WEIRD *Goes under the blanket*

@Kaz If you agree with me that there is nothing logically wrong with a character being based off pure scaling, then why did you bring it up as if it was an issue in the first place? You may not like featless characters but that is on the author not writing stuff for them. Please don't derail what's meant to be a VS thread between two characters with your personal opinion on powerscaling then.

EDIT: Seems like you have changed your comment and added more stuff. Once again it is not illogical to base characters off of powerscaling. It takes a far bigger leap of faith and speculation to say that Monster Garou is weaker than Genos or saying Piccolo is stronger than Vados than it is to simply powerscale.

based on what we talked in the chat, I think Boros has the upper edge , mostly due to his Regenerationn, but if the marble Regenerationn is taken as official, then i gess it could be a tie, or even favor falcon due his high perception ovo

I kind of have to agree with Nedo here, I'm willing to wager that Boros can withstand Falcon's punches by his good Regenerationn, whereas Falcon doesn't have that, meaning that Boros' attacks will in the long run be much more crippling.

Falcon might have an edge in martial arts, but Boros definitely has the fighting experience to balance this out.

I'm giving my vote to Boros.

Hm...Boros, I don't think Falcon could handle the regen but if he could, Boros is a 6-A to a high 6-A, while Falcon is Low 6-B. So, yeah.

Penguinkingpin said:
Hm...Boros, I don't think Falcon could handle the regen but if he could, Boros is a 6-A to a high 6-A, while Falcon is Low 6-B. So, yeah.
Please read OP. Boros is in his restrained form which is 7-A.

Oh, I read the OP, just wasn't sure what tier mountain was, muh bad...If that's the case, still Boros, higher speed and again, regen.

Hard to say, don't really know how this fight go, lol. Since Boros is inside armor..

And don't even know if Captain Flacon can take him down, since Boros has regen and speed.

So I say Boros still..

Restrained Boros should have equal speed to Tatsumaki so that would allow him to have quite a high speed advantage, however Captain Falcon's country level power would decimate Boros with no issue at all.

Thinking stalemate. Unless Cap falcon has less than country defense in which Boros wins via speed advantage.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Restrained Boros should have equal speed to Tatsumaki so that would allow him to have quite a high speed advantage, however Captain Falcon's country level power would decimate Boros with no issue at all.
Thinking stalemate. Unless Cap falcon has less than country defense in which Boros wins via speed advantage.
Restrained Boros doesn't scale to Tatsu. He has lower AP and Dura after all. He does scale to his minions and pretty much every monster Saitama fought before him.

Ryukama said:
Restrained Boros doesn't scale to Tatsu. He has lower AP and Dura after all. He does scale to his minions and pretty much every monster Saitama fought before him.
Oh that's interesting, I would be under the assumption that even a Restrained Boros would be above Tatsu. Since like 4-5 S class heroes (inc Metal Bat) were needed fo Melzagard who Boros is supposedly far superior to in Restrained form.

Plus didnt Tatsu lose to a pre monster Garou?

@AMM given Tatsu's huge gap beating 4 S-Classes doesn't really mean someone could take her. Also Tatsu lost to pre monster Garou because Psykos sneak attacked her and took away a bunch of her power.

Ryukama said:
@AMM given Tatsu's huge gap beating 4 S-Classes doesn't really mean someone could take her. Also Tatsu lost to pre monster Garou because Psykos sneak attacked her and took away a bunch of her power.
4 S classes may not sound impressive, but seeing as they where Metal Bat,Atomic Samurai,Puri Puri Prisioner and Silver Fang who each are powerful in their own right. However the most noteable one is Metal Bat for being able to almost beat Pre Monster Garou. Maybe Silver Fang due to how much Tatsu respects him (scolding her without reprecussion etc.)

@AMM beating 4 Mach 30 City Levels does not automatically put you on the level of a Mach 3000+ Large Island. Please let's just get back to the main topic of the thread.

Boros's upgrade now makes the match a stomp. This thread should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back