• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yep, so lets not bring up stuff that we agree is useless
Useless? No. A wincon? Also no.
no, he would be able to break it with regular blasts
Doubt
Boros analysis:
he says he's been bored, says "it's borin time" and starts boring all over the universe
Boros is very lucky Ben is holding back lol.
he's going to fail to kill boros, and then get punched some more
his strategy again saitama was literally to win a battle of attrition, since he knew he'd recover from damage no matter what was thrown at him.
Little bit harder when both have regen, even if Boros has way better regen.
sorry, but "he can casually do this high 6-C or something feat!" doesn't really bring a lot to the table in a high 6-A battle, so you'll have to forgive me for not really caring
It's much higher than you think it is.

Useless? No. A wincon? Also no.
Well it’s a waste of time basically since it’s not going to influence the battle.
He has time. What’s diamond gonna do, kill him? Their AP is basically even at worst for Boros as well.
Boros is very lucky Ben is holding back lol.
Borse
Little bit harder when both have regen, even if Boros has way better regen.
Low high regen is garbage
regen only really starts to be a game changer at like mid regen. Boros can still kill him with a traditional fatal wound.
It's much higher than you think it is.
It’s not high 6-A, it’s not 6-A, it’s not even 6-B. Let’s just leave it at that.

To everyone who is reading this
(OP of this thread included)

Omnitrix send Billy billions to both (Back in time or Alternate timeline dozens of years into the future)
Both back in time or in past is a viable option.

I have posted all of my arguments and I'm going to sleep.

One more thing you keep asking over and over why bring up how intelligence Vilgax is here ?
I have made Ben 10 characters Essays on my computer to give complete context on who these characters are when someone makes their matches I want to give complete input of what type of character they can face or defeat so I have "All aspects" therefore paste my "Alien Data" I like to call it.
then why bring up supergenius if it's not a supergenius feat
This is the same Vilgax who has info on various species, Designed the watch and Conquered 10 planets and destroyed their armies stated in the show so it does hold weight

You keep asking why I post these what you might think "unnecessary details" and I don't blame you for that.

Answer: 👇

I'm the only one on this website who has created all Reboot pages and handled the Reboot verse, I have worked 4+ years constructing more than 60+ profiles with working scan links with proper sound (Something most character profile lacks)
So to answer your question I have both Exams and personal life drama I'm dealing with I don't have time to time One liners and and wait for responses so I usually post my "Alien Data" of whichever alien is being used to make sure intelligent people who clicks these threads gains full information and "hopefully" they can decide the best.
Hope this helps.

Ok so I checked and apparently they use KE for that feat to make it high 6-A
I was under the impression that KE feats aren’t allowed to be used if the actual damage done is visibly vastly lower
Same reason the psykos moon level calc was rejected iirc

I was under the impression that KE feats aren’t allowed to be used if the actual damage done is visibly vastly lower
Pretty sure the damage done was launching a bunch of water into the atmosphere.

Pretty sure the damage done was launching a bunch of water into the atmosphere.
The rating comes entirely from the speed at which it’s done being nearly instantaneous
You know, the collapsing star roaring cannon calc is about 12 exatons and it is for vaporizing the earth’s surface and oceans
that, vs splashing a small percentage of earth’s water info the atmosphere being over half the value of that
do you see a problem here

The rating comes entirely from the speed at which it’s done being nearly instantaneous
You know, the collapsing star roaring cannon calc is about 12 exatons and it is for vaporizing the earth’s surface and oceans
that, vs splashing a small percentage of earth’s water info the atmosphere being over half the value of that
do you see a problem here
Not really, one was a single physical attack, one was a massive energy blast. Plus:

1. If Ben had done that much destruction, the show would've ended.
2. Water in certain series lessens impact, which is shown in this verse by the fact that we have 3 calcs on this level for doing the exact same thing, but some are treated as gag feats.

Not really, one was a single physical attack, one was a massive energy blast. Plus:

1. If Ben had done that much destruction, the show would've ended.
2. Water in certain series lessens impact, which is shown in this verse by the fact that we have 3 calcs on this level for doing the exact same thing, but some are treated as gag feats.
Water lessening an apocalypse into a splash of water would still fall under unusable KE feat most likely
I don’t see how this can be used but not the psykos Continent slash

Well, from what I could see from both profiles Boros has a lifting strenght advantage of 16.63x.
It’s over, he ******* slams
Armored Boros scales to class G, and compared armored Boros, released Boros has “immeasurable” power
and then of course meteoric burst is stronger than that
his LS would also completely **** that crystal prison thing.

I don’t really think Boros’ ability to end the match is under scrutiny here but yeah, he has that option as well
it’s mainly just a debate about Diamond being able to crystallize him to incap or not.

that's cool, but non fatal considering boros has high mid regen. Shooting at him with stuff like that wouldn't do anything notable really.
that's energy based regeneration ,it's not like he could regenerate forever. He doesn't have a never ending energy supply.
and honestly is most likely capable of harming a moon level character
Meh, one shouldn't take his statements at face value because despite saying he could destroy saitama he couldn't and its not like he was underestimating saitama, he knew he is the strongest fighter of Earth with his Extrasensory perception.
I couldn't tell cause of the clusterfuck of different units and stuff, but I'm pretty sure boros' LS is like 1.5 to 2.5 times higher. So yeah that's cool. Someone double check that for me tho
Why does Boros Even have Possibly Class G lifting strength ??.
The profile states (Superior to the likes of Melzalgald, Groribas and Geryuganshoop)
While Melzalgald and Groribas have UNKNOWN LS.
Geryuganshoop has class G with Telekinesis, you can't scale this to Boros since it's specifically due to Telekinesis.
ok, boros' scaling chain also includes a casual AND injured tatsumaki.
Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon is (self destruct) >>Meteoric Burst>Released Boros' final flash(vaporization)>Released Boros AP>Full power tatsumaki>Suppressed Tatsumaki(capable of this)>>>>>>Psykorochi>Gaia cannon>5.68 exatons
How does your scaling chain include tatsumaki ?
Also, you don't use the word casual when one says "I am gonna use all of my energy left". or "This form is used only to finish fights quicky". " I have never been forced to use this form"

I'll wait for response to these first.

The profile states (Superior to the likes of Melzalgald, Groribas and Geryuganshoop)
Geryuganshoop has class G with Telekinesis, you can't scale this to Boros since it's specifically due to Telekinesis.
I made a CRT to apply the Class G calc to Geryuganshoop and Boros. It was accepted

that's energy based regeneration ,it's not like he could regenerate forever. He doesn't have a never ending energy supply.
The only reason he ran out of energy in the fight is because he used meteoric burst (which would end this fight instantly with a speed blitz) before using csrc, which literally gets rid of all of his energy. Regeneration does not have any kind of comparable energy useage to doing those two things.
Meh, one shouldn't take his statements at face value because despite saying he could destroy saitama he couldn't and its not like he was underestimating saitama, he knew he is the strongest fighter of Earth with his Extrasensory perception.
Well he believed that someone who was casually stomping his AP would be vaporized by csrc, which is why I brought it up. Do you know how confidence scaling works?
Yes, yes you can? Why the hell would the only attack Geryuganshoop uses not be considered in Boros’ LS scaling. Not only is he directly stronger then Geryu, not only was he confident in fighting saitama after seeing him catch his rocks effortlessly, but on top of that we have 3 statements of Boros being the strongest in the universe, very much making him stronger than Geryuganshoop.
How does your scaling chain include tatsumaki ?
Also, you don't use the word casual when one says "I am gonna use all of my energy left". or "This form is used only to finish fights quicky". " I have never been forced to use this form"
Because he scales above Tatsumaki.

One thing I forgot to mention (please don't reply with how does this effect the battle)

On DH it's mentioned this
Screenshot_20230501-211542.png

After being in crystal block he was able to "move" and thus been given, This limited resistance wouldn't you need this ? In order to escape Crystal Imprisonment

I was under the impression that KE feats aren’t allowed to be used if the actual damage done is visibly vastly lower.
Entire Reboot verse CRT are managed by Administrator Firestorm.

@Firestorm808 directly contact him if you are going talk about verse mechanism and feats.

I will not comment again on this thread nor will I comment on any Ben 10 matches for at least Late-July as I'm having exams so I prefer those to not be made unless you have someone who has THAT level on info on these characters as me.
Either way My All 4 Arguments are mentioned above I'm pressing the Unwatch button, Good luck to everyone involved

Except there is no evidence of Billy's gun shooting ice.
It shoots an orange block and I was told that in order to move in there you get resistance to Limited Status effect for this.

I'm calling the Administrator Firstorm who handles this verse he'll know he best.

Good luck.

What does this mean ?

IMG-20230501-WA0004.jpg

Who are these "Same people"
Is that me ?
Or that Administrator "Firestorm" who accept the scaling in this first place he's the one in question ?
Anyways.

Back