• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: ReAlpha RP Thread

@Worm GM guy

The drones continue to just lay into the figure, shooting him to hell with their A.T.S. active. Cause **** 'em.

The looting-squad goes back to base. Sneaaakily.

@DMUA

The S.R.E.E.'s instantly scatter as the two lads speak, all instantly open-firing with their A.T.S. with no hesitation.

The cloaked S.R.E.E. stays cloaked, and takes aim with her A.T.S. activated. She's gonna brainblast Gurman. And by that I mean shoot him in the head.

Last edited:
@DMUA

Kenshin hits one of the drones in the air, causing it to start falling to the ground. The robots on the ground spread around shoot at Kenshin and Gurman from different angles. As the figure continues to be pummeled by Gurman and shot by the drones, the light within it starts to dim. Suddenly, Gurman's head jolts to the side as he feels a sharp pain in the side of his face and some liquid starting to trail down his cheek.

@Overlord775

A glow emanates from the pad and covers Exciton completely. The next thing he knows, he's in a desert-like area with some mountains in the distance. He notices that there are several cracks in the ground, with the cracks getting bigger as they lead to a large hole in the ground.

@The_Smashor

The drunken man stiffens and falls down after being touched. His head tries to turn around to get a better view from his position on the floor.

"Wh-huh? Whas happinin to meee?"

@Dusty_Raider

You land on four of the drones, sending them to the ground and causing them to start sparking. There are still a few more in the air.

@Tago238

Jason sees some rats coming in and out of the building though parts of the walls with holes in them. He notices there are a few window openings with all the glass broken, but he doesn't spot any cameras. His rucksack now has muffled squeaking noises coming from the rats he put in there.

@TheDarkSide857

The sound leads the group to a computer console on a wall that has smoke coming out of it and sparks jumping around the screen.

@Standuser081

You continue to run at a steady pace as the speed of the tread increases. Eventually, the speed of the tread becomes too much for you and it's visibly clear that you're having trouble keeping up. The tread slows down and reaches a stop. The voice blares out again.

"Now you will be doing the lifting strength test. Continue to lift heavier weights until you can no longer do so."

The floor shifts again and several weights come out of it. You see a weight rack with different weights on it that are multiples of ten.

@Junkoposter

One of the drones is destroyed as Kenshin smacks it with his sword after being launched upwards by Gurman.

On their way back to the base, a giant crocodile appears out of the air and falls down on the drones, managing to crush four of them between its body and the ground.

I reach into the man's pockets and pull out his wallet.

"I'm cutting you off. You've had too much."

I pull out any money in the wallet, and then toss it onto the ground next to the paralyzed drunkard. I have SPD make it so the paralysis only lasts for another ten minutes (If that's a thing).

"If it wouldn't bother you too much, don't tell anyone about me. I need to eat, just like you, and you clearly have a surplus if you have enough to waste on booze."

I then begin walking away from the paralyzed drunkard.

"Seems like I already found clues."
Exciton thinks, following the cracks all the way to the hole as they are very likely tracks of the things he's searching, though he would also look around for any other clues.

[Just how large is the hole ?]

The bullet to the head serves to stun Gurman, but, only for a moment. Past then, he just ignores it, and, with now further enhanced strength, grabs the leg of the robot he was pummeling, before throwing it at high speed towards one of the drones.

Kenshin lands well enough, turning around to see Gurman throw that entire robot.

"... Wew, 0 to going all out... Always a treat to see that out of him."

With no real options available, Kenshin picks up the drone he wrecked with his sword and starts spinning around, trying to gain momentum and throw it at another drone. He knows for a fact it's not likely going to actually hit anything, but, might as well have some fun his own way while he's mostly a sitting duck.

"... This is getting pretty bad. They've already got a clean shot on Gurman's head. He can keep going but it's not going to last for long... Maybe we should call some backup?"

Man of the Mirror tries to analyze the newcomers with Powersight and X-Ray vision as he speaks.

"... I mean, we have backup right here."

"... Look, I know you want to help, but those things have machineguns."

"Then we'll just have to be really lucky, won't we?"

"... You do realize the kind of odds you're working with, right?"

"Yeah."

"... Just, wait for a good opportunity, alright? If you suffer braindeath outright, there is no coming back."

"I'm a doctor, kinda my job to know how dead dead is."

Last edited:
[The size of a building]
"Well, that sure is one big ass hole, i hope the target isn't as much or it will be a pain to capture it"
Exciton Hopper thinks as he sees the full extend of the cravice, then looking down to check if the bottom is visible and if yes if he can spot anything worth of note down there.

@Dusty_Raider & @DMUA
The remaining drones fly high into the air and just tear into the eagle with their weapons while making sure to avoid attacks. It's just an eagle, shouldn't really be all that hard to be honest.

Noticing the arrival of more capes, the remaining S.R.E.E.-bots continue to accurately lay into both cape's legs and heads as they retreat back to the Squealer-mobile.

@Worm GM guy
The cloaked robo controlled by og-S.R.E.E. sneakily yoinks Squealer during all the chaos. It's probably out of spite at this point.

Last edited:
@Dusty_Raider

OK manages to get in close and scratch at the nearest drone before bullets start flying at him. He attempts to turn into a hummingbird and fly away, but he gets shot in the wings before the transformation began. The wounds carry over and he starts falling to the ground covered in blood.

@The_Smashor

As you leave the alley, you don't hear any noise from the drunkard and can tell he passed out. No one on the sidewalk seems to be looking at you with suspicion.

@Overlord775

The hole seems to have expanded diagonally after the initial break in the surface. Exciton can see the bottom of the crater, but not the the end of the tunnel as the sunlight doesn't reach it. Switching to infrared, Exciton can see a few snakes and scorpion in the tunnel, but not much life other than those critters.

@DMUA

The figure with a glowing inner core is thrown into the group of bots, throwing off the aim of their bullets and causing lines of bullet holes to be carved into the surroundings, including one above the spot where Man of the Mirror and Transfer Student are hiding. The drone thrown by Kenshin bumps into another one but doesn't take it out of the fight. The beaten up figure gets up from the pile and starts stumbling away from the area. The robots refocus their aim and start heading backwards while taking accurate potshots at Kenshin and Gurman, hitting them in the legs and their heads. The bullets aimed at Gurman don't get that far in but go deep enough to cause his legs to be covered in blood and for some blood to start dripping down his eyes, obscuring his vision. The bullets tear into Kenshin's flesh, causing his legs to give out and for his skull to fracture.

Man of the Mirror doesn't see anything beyond complicated machinery when he looks inside of the newcomers with his special vision.

@Standuser081

You progress through the weights, most of them feeling incredibly light until you start getting to the higher numbers. After you get to a weight where you begin to really strain yourself, you realize that your limit is deadlifting around 1500 lbs. The weights retract and the speaker blares out again. "We're done testing your passive physical aptitude. What part of your powers are you ready to test next?"

@TheDarkSide857

The army splits up and starts looking through corridors nearby while the main Pyzkos looks at the screen. The screen is grayed out and none of the buttons seem to have any effect on it after pressing them. After a while, the clones come back and report that they couldn't find anyone and that the corridors lead to rooms that were designed as obstacle courses.

@Junkoposter

The bots shots hit the hawk in the wings causing the blood to spray from its wounds. Strangely, the hawk seems to have disappeared after getting shot.

One of the capes throw the figure at the bots, knocking their aim off and causing the first volley of bullets to be off. The other cape throws the drone he hit at a bot but doesn't manage to stun it. The figure gets up from the ground and starts heading away from the area. The next volley of bullets from the retreating group of bots directly hit the capes. The strong one isn't injured fatally by them but his numerous wounds cause his legs and head to be covered in blood. The other cape is severely damaged and falls on the ground in a growing pile of blood.

The cloaked S.C.R.E.E manages to sneak away with Squealer's body with no one noticing.

After checking that the hole was indeed casused by the creature entering the ground and asserting of Quality Assurance's effect being active on his suit, Exciton presses the stealth mode button of his suit and heads in, infrored vision allowing him see in the darkness inside.

"Time for Worm hunting."

@Worm GM guy

And off all the S.R.E.E.-bots go, sneakily back to base as they escape into the night..

@Everyone else in the fight that's still here

The drones stay behind and stay high in the air, shooting at any enemy the see with the utmost accuracy, always going for crippling or lethal shots.

I take a moment to catch my breath. I then look around the room to see where the speakers are coming while answering the question.

"I'm ready for all of them, I guess. It's your choice."

[You posted on the wrong thread]

Kenshin feels his body being torn into by various bullets, only for the wounds to regenerate immediately after creation.

"Are you even trying!?"

Kenshin outright just starts running towards the drones at maximum speed, his muscles tearing themselves apart and immediately healing as they use much more of their total power than normal, before he leaps into the air, bashing another drone with his wooden blade.

On the other end, Gurman wipes the blood off of his face, his breathing getting heavier as his strength is fueled by his shard... Though, he takes a moment of restraint, evaluating the situation... the target is fleeing, but, these drones are still going... No telling if he'd become completely immune to their firepower before they start causing real damage.

So, he shifts his stance and leaps into the air, grabbing two drones and throwing them at high speed into the figure.

"Alright, just normal drones, probably not related, and I can't really make a countermeasure, especially from the parts around us..."

"... So, what's your plan?"

"... Aren't you the one thinking about running in?"

"I'm thinking about the action, not about how to do it."

"..."

Sigh.

Man of the mirror looks around the area. How much cover can they find in the area? Can it actually stop bullets, or should they be stealthy about how they engage?

@TheDarkSide857

The army splits up and starts looking through corridors nearby while the main Pyzkos looks at the screen. The screen is grayed out and none of the buttons seem to have any effect on it after pressing them. After a while, the clones come back and report that they couldn't find anyone and that the corridors lead to rooms that were designed as obstacle courses.
This does not deter him, as with an irritated sigh, Pzyko begins fiddling with the computer to try and get it working.

Adam had prepared for multiple scenarios, including negotiations, but he forgot them all for a moment upon seeing her.

Calm down. You need to get her to agree to helping you first. And even then it's not guaranteed she actually can help me. Alright.

He gets closer to her and waits for a moment where she's not near another person.

"Panacea, I need your help."

He had decided to take a straightforward approach.

@Overlord775

Exciton continues down the tunnel, traveling for a long time without an end in sight. Suddenly, the temperature in the surrounding area starts rapidly increasing. Near the edge of his vision, Exciton sees the ground of the tunnel start glowing a bright red and begin to liquefy from the extreme heat. A giant creature with hardened black stone all over its body emerges from the magma, and begins to generate a nearly deafening rumbling noise. Despite the distance, Exciton can hear the noise as if he was right in the epicenter. The creature is facing away from Exciton, looking into the magma pool as if searching for something. With a splash, another creature emerges and launches itself at the first one from behind it. The second creature is smaller and covered in orange scales, with a spine of spikes along its back and two spikes on its head with one pointing forward above each each. It bites down on the shoulder from the first creature and the two begin to wrestle around in the magma, causing it to splash everywhere. Their clashes cause the tunnel to start collapsing in on itself. A beeping alerts in Exciton's suit.

"We've registered the location of the experiment! Exciton, we can bring you back in five minutes. Get to a stable location and the teleport will be initiated."

@Junkoposter

The bots manage to escape without further distractions.

The cape with the sword launches himself at the drones but is gunned down before he reaches them. This distraction allows for two of the three remaining drones in the air to be grabbed by the other cape who leapt after the first one. The grabbed drones are launched at the retreating figure with enough force to shatter their cameras and guns. The figure is knocked over and skids over to a wall.

@Standuser081

Holes open in the ceiling and rotating targets attached to cranes lower. The speed of different rotations differ greatly and the range is varied with some being nearby and some being near the end of the large room.

"We're testing your Blaster capabilities now. Your range, power and speed along with accuracy."

@DMUA

Kenshin gets shot down by the drones before he can reach them, but this allows Gurman to grab two of them and launch them at the figure. The drones visibly break on impact with the figure and knock it over to a wall.

Man of the Mirror looks around and sees a few wooden crates large enough to hide behind but they don't seem like they are sturdy enough to stop bullets.

@TheDarkSide857

Pzykos continues to fiddle with the computer but it doesn't have much affect. After a while, a group of Calavera members enter the room and one of them approaches Pyzkos. "Pzykos, we finished clearing up the rest of the building. What did you manage to find in this area?"

@The_Smashor

As you walk the streets, you notice a sporting goods store is having a sale on weights. On the other side of the street, you see that a bed store is having a sale on mattresses.

@WHYNAUT

Panacea pauses and turns to Adam. She narrows her eyes. "You don't look critically injured. How did you get in here?"

"A new mattress would be nice, but I really need to get some food..."

I decide to check some mattress prices compared to the amount of money I have.

"Grr..."

Kenshin only bothers with a primal sound emerging from his throat, before Gurman grabs the figure attempting to flee by the leg and throws it at the final drone with even more force than before.

Not a Worm, huh ?

"Alright doc."

Exciton whispers back as he attempts to just quickly sneak away, both because of not wanting to be crushed bt debries and not dealing well high temperaures such as that of lava, he can feel himself start melt a little bit already.

@TheDarkSide857

Pzykos continues to fiddle with the computer but it doesn't have much affect. After a while, a group of Calavera members enter the room and one of them approaches Pyzkos. "Pzykos, we finished clearing up the rest of the building. What did you manage to find in this area?"
Pzyko lets out a screech of frustration and responds to the soldier with, "Nothing! All I found were hostiles. I may have killed one, but the others got away, and I think they also smashed the computer!"

@Fighting lads

The last remaining drone fly's extremely high into the air to dodge, raining down bullets onto the spoopy figure that was thrown at it. Cause **** that guy.

@Worm GM man

S.R.E.E. safely returns to her base and starts working a new advanced robot for some... questionable experiments involving Squealer's deceased body. Specifically, her brain.

Let's see how this goes.

"I see."

I look around and try to analyse the targets for a bit.

"Well, here goes nothing."

I then activate Homing System and start blasting fireballs at the targets.

Adam pulls at his glove to show his pale skin. Hiding it again after Panacea got a clear view.

"Due to my powers I suffer from certain afflictions. I started searching for a cure and ended up here."

@The_Smashor

You find a few mattresses ranging from $150 to the higher end of a couple thousand dollars. Checking the money you got from the drunkard, it seems to total up to around a hundred bucks.

@DMUA

Gurman tosses the figure with his herculean strength, sending it flipping over in the air at the drone. However, the drone sees the large projectile coming and flies higher upward while shooting at it. The figure continues to fly through the air, impacting with a wall and going through it.

@Overlord775

As Exciton begins his retreat, he notices the tunnel is being lit up with flashes of light and filled with the sound of explosions. The tunnel's collapse continues and rocks start falling around Exciton. A smaller one lands on his arm, bruising it through the armor. Bigger rocks begin to make their way towards him from above, but his body is covered in a purple light and vanishes before they reach him. Exciton reappears on the pad that he was teleported from to reach the desert. The same doctor from earlier is there. He smiles at Exciton.

"Welcome back Agent."

@TheDarkSide857

The Calavera frowns, before shrugging. "Damn. Well, we managed to secure the facility so the boss should still be happy."

He turns back to the rest of the group and gives some orders. Some of the group starts splitting up and moving in different directions. He turns back to you.

"We got an armored vehicle in the front taking the normal members back to headquarters. You planning on staying here?"

@Junkoposter

The drone dodges the figure and it keeps going until it hits a wall and breaks through it.

The experiment begins, with the initial building of the body being successful.

@Standuser081

Your fireballs blow up the targets, turning mid air to hit the moving targets and going all the way to hit the targets in the back without slowing down or decreasing in intensity.

"...You have completed the Blaster Test. If you have any powers that involve transforming, using those next will start the Breaker/Changer Test. If you have any contact or abilities that effect an area, those would begin the Striker or Shaker Test."

@WHYNAUT

Panacea tenses up when Adam says powers and stares at his skin for the second that he reveals it.

"...You want me to cure your albinism?"

"Need another boost!"

Kenshin calls out to Gurman, who nods and puts both hands out, as Kenshin runs straight into it and lets himself be thrown at high speed towards the final drone, letting Kenshin aim for a finishing strike.

If this does in fact take out the drones, the two others who've been observing this fight thus far walk up to them.

Well, his rubber body making him resistant to blunt force absorbed most of the hi, so the bruise was small.

"I think i spotted the subject, but oddly enough there where two creatures."

He replies to the doctor, as he shakes off the dust from his armor.

Last edited:
"That's the least of my problems... My powers affect my psyche too." Adam whispers.

He kept an eye on their surroundings to make sure no one could listen in on them.

@TheDarkSide857

The Calavera frowns, before shrugging. "Damn. Well, we managed to secure the facility so the boss should still be happy."

He turns back to the rest of the group and gives some orders. Some of the group starts splitting up and moving in different directions. He turns back to you.

"We got an armored vehicle in the front taking the normal members back to headquarters. You planning on staying here?"
"Nah." Pzyko grunted. "Just for my trouble, I'm going to hang around and search here for something that makes me just a bit satisfied with how much work I had to do."

@Take that you Worm! (GM)

Very nice. S.R.E.E. starts working on an improved body, adding all sorts of fancy gadgets and better systems.

@DMUA lad

The drone simply floats left, maneuvering out his path, shooting at Kenshin once more, it's A.T.S automatically aiming at his head. Shoot him doooown!

@DMUA

The force of Gurman's push sends Kenshin flying into the air. The drone attempts to move left but is clipped by Kenshin's attack, causing it to fall to the ground where it takes enough damage to put it out of commission from the drop.

@Overlord775

The doctor strokes his chin.

"Hmmm...I have an idea as to what that creature might be. Can you describe it?"

@The_Smashor

After leaving the mattress and walking for a bit, you find a grocery store.

@WHYNAUT

Panacea shakes her head.

"I can't help you, my power doesn't work on brains."

No one seems to be listening in. For now.

@TheDarkSide857

The gang member nods. "Alright. Hope you find something useful."

@Junkoposter

The integration of highly advanced tech to the body goes smoothly.

The drone starts moving left to dodge, but the human is moving at high enough speeds to land a glancing blow on the robot. This blow does enough damage to cause the drone to lose flight capabilities and it falls to the ground, which breaks it further.

"Lying about your capabilities is of no use in front of me. I'm guessing you do not use your power on brains because of the possible consequences? Or perhaps because of what may happen if this information got out into the world..? But you are my last option. As I am now, I might as well be dead. I'm willing to do anything that is within my capabilities in return. I promise you that I will tell no one about it." Adam tries to pursuade Panacea.

Gurman rushes the remaining drone, kicking it to make absolute sure it goes down.

Battle should be over now... All that's left is to report all this in and see what happens.

The two observing rush in.

"Are you guys alright!?"

"Oh yeah, we had backup. No big deal, just have several bullets lodged into my body, it's great..."

"... You already tried to pull this, your power automatically disposes of stuff like that."

"Worth a shot."

Transfer Student moves to Gurman, examining the various wounds across his body and pulling out a pair of tweezers. Her power doesn't really get rid of bullets, so, going to need to take care of that...

Meanwhile, Man of the Mirror calls it all in.

"Leader's busy having an abundant of bullets pulled out of him. We just got done having a fight, we chased down the culprit behind those bodies appearing on the docks and some outside force sent a bunch of gun equipped drones after us. They were definitely going for killshots, so whoever was behind it didn't care much about the unspoken rules. We're probably going to need a team to pick up all this scrap and try to analyze it... Oh yeah, I did actually get somewhat of a look at the culprit with my powersight. For some reason, it felt like it had a power inofitself instead of being given a power by a tinker, specialized in transportation."

"The first one was a colossus made of black stone, meanwhile the second was a smaller creasure covered in orange scales, as swell as having backspikes and two horns."

Exction Hopper replies to the doc.

Back