• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: ReAlpha RP Thread

"Oh, yeah, also, we moved to the shipyard to follow it."

With that extra confirmation, the two sit there, waiting for backup until it eventually arrives.

"Alright, groceries took longer to buy then we thought kids... Is that thing building a car?"

"... That's what it looks like, yeah. Apparently they're a tinker, with a specialty in transportation. Though, the weirder part is the fact that, despite it being the source of the powers, it's got absolutely nothing biological in it."

The four continue to observe.

I decide to go out taunting, regardless of the pain of speaking.

"Heh heh... but I made you hesitate. And if this damn barrier worked, and if this gun was loaded... you'd be dead right now."

I then proceed to laugh as hard as my wound allows me to.

"A 'Mere Human' almost filled your brain with lead, dumbass. I might have even gotten ya without the bullets."

I then continue laughing until I die, lose conciseness, or both.

I decide to go out taunting, regardless of the pain of speaking.

"Heh heh... but I made you hesitate. And if this damn barrier worked, and if this gun was loaded... you'd be dead right now."

I then proceed to laugh as hard as my wound allows me to.

"A 'Mere Human' almost filled your brain with lead, dumbass. I might have even gotten ya without the bullets."

I then continue laughing until I die, lose conciseness, or both.
This manages to piss Pzyko off, and he gestures for the clones to pursue the crying person while he grabs the annoyance's throat and deliberately digs his fingernails in the wound. He raises Them in the air and violently slams his body against the wall.
"LIES!" He bellows, as he raises the human insect again and begins repeatedly throwing him against the wall.

Adam eats some crackers and drinks some water from his pocket dimension. He'll need to replenish his supplies tomorrow. After that he looks at the time and figures there's a good chance cape activity will increase, so he heads out. He goes to [Dragon can choose the area] in order to see if he can find more clues about Panacea. Perhaps he will even find Glory Girl while she's in the midst of chasing down criminals or even other capes.

@Junkoposter

S.C.R.E.E can detect guns inside of the truck, but they're not attached to the vehicle. The drones and bots follow the trail to a shipping container filled with dead bodies and more footsteps heading in the direction of the abandoned shipyard. The ones that stayed behind to loot the warehouse find money and drugs.

@Drite77

[The dude's @CrimsonStarFallen gonna ask him to respond after posting this.]

@Dusty_Raider

"Yeah." The man gives you the coordinates. "We recently got information about bullet shots being heard in the area and dead Merchants have been found around that spot too. Might be some infighting going on."

@DMUA

The figure steps back after smoothing out the chassis, seemingly admiring its work. It then rips out more of the nearest ship's side and starts forcing the metal into the shape of tires.

@Standuser081

You find the armored cape waiting in the hallway for you. He nods at you and starts leading you to an elevator where he punches in a code. The descent begins in silence.

@The_Smashor

Being thrown around and laughing while your throat is injured aggravates your wound to the point that you pass out, the rapid blood loss ensuring you won't wake up again.

@TheDarkSide857

The man passes away as Pzyko continues to slam him into the wall.

@WHYNAUT

Adam heads downtown to start looking through hospitals for Panacea's presence. After going through a few and checking his phone to see if he can find anything, he figures out which hospital Panacea is volunteering at currently.

@Overlord775

You wake up on a metal table with Dr. Heine standing over you.

"With what we managed to gather, you seem to be in good condition."

He gestures to your suit which is held up on a special hanger on the other side of the room.

"Your suit has been finished and you can begin your mission immediately, Agent Hopper."

@Worm GM man

The S.R.E.E.'s at the Merchant base take all of the loot they can back to base.

The S.R.E.E.'s check what weapons are in the Squealer truck™️ while it follows the sound of the walking, ready for combat.

"... You're sure it was him?"

"Yeah, pretty sure, wh-"

Gurman rushes out of cover straight towards the machine, sending a high power kick into one of it's legs to temporarily get it off it's footing.

"... Well, we are here to fight it, so..."

Kenshin also runs forth, wooden blade in hand and waiting for an opportunity to strike. Man in the Mirror and Transfer Student are still somewhat shocked, and not like they can do much with the situation, so they stay back for now.

“Thanks. I’ll keep in touch.” Hanging up, Harry began moving towards the coordinates hoping to find an sewer opening.

Adam immediately heads towards this hospital, walking at a quick pace (and taking a cab if it's far away).

The blow from the tiger surprises me, but i manage to regain my composure. What is going on anymore...?

Either way, i absorb the wall of the house i slammed into, increasing my mass, and once again make a run for my hideout.

Oh mierda, didn't thought that he could dodge my lightning that easy, I can't overdo it either, every shot must count

Shockwave thinks to himself as he aims another Chain Lightning at the fleeing target

"Hey Siber, where the actuall hell is that Skull guy that you said would aid us?!"

@The_Smashor

Being thrown around and laughing while your throat is injured aggravates your wound to the point that you pass out, the rapid blood loss ensuring you won't wake up again.

@TheDarkSide857

The man passes away as Pzyko continues to slam him into the wall.
Pzyko hears the laughter die out, but only throws him to the ground and, forming a jagged black-red blade in the hand not holding the scythe, he starts mutilating his body with both blades just to make sure that he's truly, irreversibly dead. This goes on until the body has completely lost all its blood, in which he kicks it away and starts to pursue the crying child alongside all the clones in the room.

@Hl3_or_bust

The nightstand is empty and the clones don't find anything strange under the carpet other than a few bugs.

The bathroom looks empty but the same noise is still there and 2 can tell it's coming from the toilet.
"Ey, 3, comeer."

3 sighs before joining 2 as he, much more calmly than before, opens the door, enters the bathroom, and opens the back of the toilet.

You wake up on a metal table with Dr. Heine standing over you.

"With what we managed to gather, you seem to be in good condition."

He gestures to your suit which is held up on a special hanger on the other side of the room.

"Your suit has been finished and you can begin your mission immediately, Agent Hopper."

The cape looks at his wrist, checking if his body's movemet is regular by opening and closing his hand, as swell as litterally stretching his fingers outwards adn then unstretch them back to normal. Overall he notes nothing out of the ordenary, which is quite a relief.

"Thanks for the good work."

Exciton Hopper thanks the doctor, as then gets and moves towards the brand new suit, giving a good look at the fancy piece of equipmet at his disposal.

"By the way doc, i seem to have a bit of a gap in my memories, mind reminding me why i was on the operating table ?"

He asks while starting to put on the costum constume.

I bash my face in without regenerating to obscure my appearance with bruises, ripped- out hair and pulverised tusks. I also also proceed to muddy my clothes to assume the appearance of a beggar, not too much effort is required to reach this state.

I ponder (tactics skill comes in useful here) how to best sneak out from this situation without damage and where to move from there by taking into account what I know of my opponents (which in real life is very little, although presumably more as my character)

@Junkoposter

The drones and bots start taking the loot back to the base.

The drones and bots that followed the figure reach an area with wrecked ships and see the figure engaged in combat with two humans.

@DMUA

Gurman's kick knocks the figure down, causing it to drop the tire it was working on. It gets back up and there's a noticeable dent in it's leg. It jabs at Gurman's face, knocking his head back a bit.

@Dusty_Raider

Harry doesn't find any sewer openings on his way to the coordinates, but as he gets closer to the area he notices some drones flying in the air while carrying something.

@Standuser081

The elevator reaches the floor of its destination and the doors open with a dinging sound. Armsmaster goes forward and leads you to two doors.

"The door on the right takes you to the testing area. I'll be in another room watching your progress and giving you instructions as you move forward."

Armsmaster goes through the door on the left.

@WHYNAUT

After a bit of a walk, Adam reaches the hospital where Panacea is. From what he knew of her, she would be in the emergency room, taking care of all the patients that have urgent non brain-related injures.

@CrimsonStarFallen

As you start running, a wall of earth rises up in front of you and you see a bright light from behind you for a split second as an intense shocking pain fills your body.

@Drite77

Siber shakes his head. "He's helping us right now."

As he says this, Shockwave's second lightning bolt hits the cape in the back.

@TheDarkSide857

While Pzykos was messing with the dead body, he wasn't interrupted by any more holograms. It was clear to him why this was the case once he stood up and turned to see an army of the holograms, with more appearing in the back. All at once, the army rushed him and his clones.

@Hl3_or_bust

When 3 opens the toilet, he finds a rat squeaking at him.

@Overlord775

"We were running tests on you to see what the effects of your powers on your biology was. We also needed to make sure you were still compatible with the armor we were developing. In case you truly don't remember anything, you were chosen for this process so that you would be properly equipped to handle your mission to capture an experiment of ours that ended up escaping after an attack on one of our facilities."

@Tago238

Since the gang members don't seem like they've spotted you, you come to the conclusion that you can probably escape by jumping to a nearby building and then using parkour to make some distance between you and them.

@The_Smashor

"...earthquakes from earlier today that were reported to be centered in Mexico continue to go unexplained. An interview from professional seismologist Ren Autumn at 7 will hopefully shed more light on the situation. In other news some of the bodies recovered from the airliner crash this morning have begun to be identified..."

Ako's TV drones on as the news reporter continues to speak on the day's events. He's sitting on his couch in his apartment, feeling comfy.

@Faruel1998

Thor is walking down the street to his favorite resturant when a running teenager carrying a box bumps into him. During the collision, a strange circular device falls out of the box and lands on Thor, sticking to his chest. It starts beeping and begins to glow red. The teenager's eyes widen and he reaches for it but all he grasps onto is air. Thor finds himself inside of a pit-like area inside of a building with lots of noise going on in the background. The pit is surrounded by onlookers that were laughing and jeering but stopped as they took note of Thor's appearance. As he looks around inside of the pit, he notices there are two dogs in the pit with him, on opposite sides. The dogs look hungry and injured. A man from inside the pit shouts at him.

"Hey, get the **** out of there!"

@Worm GM man

All the bots and drones exit the Squealer mobile and instantly open fire at the figure, activating their A.T.S. protocol to automatically accurately aim and fire at the figures legs and eyes. Cause **** that guy, amiright?

The loot-gang continues to do their looting things. Did Squealer leave any fancy Tinker-tech behind that's worth yoinking?

Gurman takes the hit in stride, quickly regaining his balance and throwing another punch.

Meanwhile, Kenshin leaps at the robot's face, throwing a punch with all his force. Probably going to break his hand, but, not like he cares. Might as well try.

"Man, it's boring here. But then again, if I get up, I'd have to get off this couch. Maaaan, this sucks. Hey, SPD, what do you think we should do?"

A man appearing to be made of fire and brimstone suddenly appeared behind the couch. They began speaking using some sort of nearly incomprehensible language.

"A̴̱͗d̶͔̔ ̶̜̋a̴͓͘z̶͚̈́ ̶̡͆f̷̣̃i̸͇̽ĭ̷͓w̸͔̅ ̴̤͊ẅ̶̩́ŭ̷̠g̸͂͜ ̶̩̑d̵̦̈ǐ̴͉ ̵̹̕ŕ̶̲x̵̺́ ̸̧͗ṣ̸̌í̷͔d̸̡̆ ̴͇̄w̵̜͠x̸͉̊u̷͍͝w̸̼̆!̴̲̕"

"Yeah, I guess we are out of food. Fine. Let's go to the store."

"̷̯̀j̶̹̑i̵̯̔n̴̘̑!̸̗̚ ̶̦̕g̴̹̽i̷͕̇o̶̤͆ ̷̠͂u̷͕͝ȳ̶̭x̶͈̃ ̸̦̕w̴̱͒ẍ̴̡́u̶̪͌w̸̜͂!̷̠͐ ̴̲̄X̷̣̄ẙ̷͓ ̷͙̄ú̴͍k̶͋͜ ̴͔̿w̷̜͒x̵̠́u̴̩̕ŵ̶̙!̶̣͐"̷̧͝

"Right, no money. How do you think we should get some?"

"̵̼͗d̶͛ͅt̷̝͆x̴̦͑ ̵̠̿t̷͉̒x̵̼́ǔ̶̫b̷̟̈́g̴̢̾ ̸̝͠a̶͖̐z̵̦̄ ̶̛͙w̷̧̌ẍ̷̝́ù̴̪w̵͓̆!̵̹̄"̵̊ͅ

"But robbing people on the street would be a pain in the ass... Not to mention, this is a poorer part of town. These people probably need the cash more than we do."

"̷̙̽ḡ̸̢x̴̕͜z̵̭͘,̷̝͘ ̷̢͝X̴̮̐y̸̝̋ ̷̫͂u̶̢̇ḳ̴͆ ̴̩̓w̷̙̍x̸͜͝u̷̻͝w̸̙͆!̷̢͘"̶̢̊

"Fine, I'll go to a wealthier part of town and THEN mug people! sigh, I really wish there was a job that would pay me for sleeping..."

Ako proceeds to begin walking outside of his apartment, wearing a thin black hoodie over his T-shirt, and wearing pajamas from the waist down, beginning to walk to a wealthier part of town to obtain some currency through less than moral methods.

@Worm man
(I don’t believe it could be that easy for a second but oh well, guess it’d be metagaming to do otherwise)
Jason, keeping a close eye on the brawl, jumps to another building and proceeds to use his parkour to try to escape while not trying to engage in actions too abnormal.

Deciding to go stealth mode, Harry transformed into a wasp. He flew a little closer to the drones so he can examine what it was holding.

Adam goes inside and heads towards the emergency room after asking for directions. He was dressed to look as inconspicuous as possible, which is not an easy task with an appearance like his. At least no one would be able to connect his appearance to his cape identity, should anyone notice.

@DragonEmperor23

"Right."
Exciton Hopper says, now having a clearer picture i his mind, as he puts on his helmet and thus finishes putting on the suit.

"So, where do i need to go doc ?"
He asks while turning towards him.

Last edited:
@TheDarkSide857

While Pzykos was messing with the dead body, he wasn't interrupted by any more holograms. It was clear to him why this was the case once he stood up and turned to see an army of the holograms, with more appearing in the back. All at once, the army rushed him and his clones.
Pzyko yelled a long string of curses as he saw this. Almost immediately, he barked at his army of clones to charge at the holograms and attack them as he began to pace wildly along the line of combat, searching for a way through.

@Junkoposter

The figure gets knocked back by a blow from one of the humans, throwing off the aimbot before it autocorrects the trajectory of the bullets. The shots fire into the figure while the other human punches it in the face, causing him to get caught up in the spray of lead. The figure has numerous holes going through its body from all of the bullets and dents in its head from the punches.

Despite looking all over the warehouse, the other bots do not find any other tinker tech.

@DMUA

Gurman's punch knocks the figure back and when Kenshin leaps at it with his fist, he manages to make a dent where its cheek would be if it was organic while breaking his hand in the process. All of a sudden, bullets rain down on the figure. The bullets are accurate enough that only the figure and Kenshin are hit, with Kenshin being hit due to being in close proximity to the figure.

@The_Smashor

After walking for a while, Ako finds himself in the commercial district. Even though sunset has passed, it's not late enough in the day that the amount of people walking the streets wouldn't notice someone getting grabbed. While Ako looks for an opportunity, he sees a drunk guy stumble into an alleyway.

@Standuser081

The floor shifts and a part of it turns into a tread-like substance. A voice blares out from speakers that you can't see.

"The first part of the test will be your movement capabilities. Step on the tread and begin running. The pace will increase until it is observed that you can't keep up anymore."

@Tago238

Jason lands on the other building smoothly and starts to travel across the rooftops with little difficulty. Until he lands on a roof that was weaker than it appeared, causing it to break under his weight and making him fall into the building. He lands on the floor, which breaks again under his weight and makes him fall down another story. At the end of the fall Jason is covered in a pile of debris. Despite the injuries done to him, he's still alive due to the strength of his regenerative ability. Looking around, Jason can see that the building was old and empty, with lots of cobwebs and and rats squeaking around on the bottom floor.

@Dusty_Raider

Harry sees that the drones are holding money and drugs.

@WHYNAUT

Adam manages to make his way into the emergency room using his deceptive skills. As he goes inside, he sees Panacea at the end of the hallway going from one room to the other.

@Overlord775

"The subject escaped into the wild near Mexico, but it's been some time since then and it might've left the area. We'll have you go there and bring you back if we get any new readings on its location."

A pad near the side of the room glows purple after the doctor presses a few buttons on a console.

"Just step on the pad and you'll be on your way."

@TheDarkSide857

For a while, the two groups are evenly matched. Pzyko's clones manage to cut down a hologram with each slice, but the amount of holograms meant that they could pile on the clones and attempt to overwhelm them. After a few minutes of combat, the holograms glow and then pop out of existence. Pzyko and his clones are bruised, but not really injured beyond that. A faint sizzling sound can be heard from deeper in the area.

The bullets are shoved out of Kenshin's body as soon as they enter, the wounds healing all the while.

"... Dammit, hate it when robots jump you in the middle of fighting a robot."

He quickly gets right back to his feet, picking up his wooden sword and taking a look at the opposition.

"... Alright, they're probably going to react before I actually run up to attack them, so if you don't mind..."

Gurman takes the que and puts his hands together in front of him, before Kenshin jumps on and gets launched at one of the robots, allowing him to perform a high power slice. Gurman turns to the downed robot and keeps up his attack, trying to do further damage to the leg he targeted earlier.

Not only are they not helping, but now they're afraid.

"... It has backup?"

"Yeah, it's tinkertech, it makes sense... I don't think that fits within the same classification as the thing we were going after, though..."

"Alright, that one's perfect. SPD, do your thing."

SPD activates it's astral projection, before going over and touching the drunkard to paralyze them. Meanwhile, Ako just looks at the man, bored.

Flying above the drones as a wasp, he transformed into a massive saltwater crocodile. Hoping to flatten them and call his contact afterwards.

"Ow" Jason utters only as a thought, slightly paranoid that people might be there to see him. He attempts to survey the area while remaining as stationary and hidden as possible, looking around for windows, exits (possibly ascertained by observing the rats), security cameras and any other useful information. He also grabs a fair few rats, keeping half of them alive but in his thick (hopefully chew proof) rucksack and half of them dead via skull crushing.

@TheDarkSide857

For a while, the two groups are evenly matched. Pzyko's clones manage to cut down a hologram with each slice, but the amount of holograms meant that they could pile on the clones and attempt to overwhelm them. After a few minutes of combat, the holograms glow and then pop out of existence. Pzyko and his clones are bruised, but not really injured beyond that. A faint sizzling sound can be heard from deeper in the area.
The army of Pzykos doesn't hesitate and charges straight for the sizzling sound, except for Pzyko himself, who allows his clones to push ahead of him and follows at a safe distance.

Back