• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cannibalized Worm: ReAlpha RP Thread

They could've given more thought to the name.

Adam decides to take a look inside. This place would probably suit his purposes well enough.

True or False.

Alright, batch of questions...

Am i being attacked by a cape?

Are they anywhere near me or just far away?

Was the pain i experienced earlier part of their power?

Am i totally screwed here?

Have i meet them before?

Are they even human?

Were they part of the gang from yesterday?

Will they leave me if i stay here too long?

That's enough questions for now. If satisfied, i wait for another 10 minutes.

@Junkoposter

The figure kicks open a hole in the wall and begins to run deeper into the Trainyard.

@DMUA

The duo start to hear footsteps.

The clerk checks one of the monitors and types something before turning back to Gurman and Kenshin.

"Armsmaster's in the training room, you can go there and he'll brief you on the situation."

@Hl3_or_bust

The attendant nods.

"Alright."

After you pay him, he gives you the keys to the room.

"You have room 56."

@WHYNAUT

The lobby looks clean and well taken care of. Compared to some of the places Adam has had to stay at, it seems wonderful in comparison.

@Standuser081

You arrive at the HQ without any interruptions and note that there seem to be two capes already speaking with the clerk.

@CrimsonStarFallen

The answers come in quick succession after each question.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

The fourth question isn't responded to.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

No.

Maintain stealth and wait to see what happens. If it's anything dangerous, a quick rush from Inverted Surgery could do the trick.

"... Alright."

Gurman moves to the training room to talk to them, with Kenshin following.

Retreating back into the sewer. TLK tried to find his old phone he used to call his contact in the PRT. He had no clue what to do with the little info he had.

This i really bad. Should i teleport? No, that's a terrible idea. What if their range extends that far? What if there's someone else who would catch my teleportation atempt and surprise me? Too risky.

I should try some form of intangibility and hope he can't hit me. Some weird physiology to go along with it would be good too... Mist Shift.

Releasing the field of paralysed time, my whole body turns into the dark mist. Once the stone spikes contact me, i turn them into the same mist i'm made of, gaining more mass. Of course, i'm also running away as fast as possible, into the opposite direction of my hideout. Too dangerous, can't lead him there.

@DMUA

A breeze passes by, causing the two to blink. The source of the noise is revealed as a large metallic figure with glowing insides stands in front of the storage container. It throws two more bodies into it, before crumpling the edges of the opening together with its clawed hands to leave no room to exit.

The two enter the room to see Armsmaster putting his helmet on. He nods to the two of them.

"You wish to know more about the Merchant situation, correct?"

@Dusty_Raider

TLK finds his phone and calls his contact. The call goes through.

"Hey, what's up?"

@CrimsonStarFallen

As you start running, you notice that the stone spikes don't follow you anymore. Then a glowing green tiger appears in front of you mid stride. It rams into your chest and knocks you through a fence and into the side of a house. Despite the knockback, you don't feel all that injured. Looking around, the tiger seems to have disappeared.

@The_Smashor

As you hide behind the obstacles, multiple copies of the demonic cape come into the room. The ground starts to light up and cubes form in the air before coming together to form blue humanoid figures. The figures run at the cape and his clones.

@TheDarkSide857

The two people he's chasing manage to get out of sight for a few moment by going around a corner. Once Pzyko and his mirror images get around the corner, they end up in a room with a few stacks of black boxes where the kid and the guy aren't visible. Suddenly, the ground lights up and transparent cubes fly around the air before assembling into blue humanoid figures. The figures run at Pzyko and his copies.

As the clones in the room look around for clues, they don't find anything out of the ordinary besides the blood stain.

@Hl3_or_bust

The room has two beds, a bathroom, and a nightstand with a light on it in between the beds. A chittering noise comes from inside the bathroom.

"... Oh... Huh, we can't really do anything about that."

"It isn't that fast, we can tail it."

"... Yeah, guess you're right."

Sticking to cover, Man of the Mirror and TS follow this thing. In the process, Man of the Mirror uses Power Sight and X-Ray vision to analyze it's makeup and capabilities.

"Yeah. We checked it out and ended up seeing a shipping container full of bodies. Some of us are doing a stakeout, we're here seeing what else is already known."

@DMUA

A breeze passes by, causing the two to blink. The source of the noise is revealed as a large metallic figure with glowing insides stands in front of the storage container. It throws two more bodies into it, before crumpling the edges of the opening together with its clawed hands to leave no room to exit.

The two enter the room to see Armsmaster putting his helmet on. He nods to the two of them.

"You wish to know more about the Merchant situation, correct?"

@Dusty_Raider

TLK finds his phone and calls his contact. The call goes through.

"Hey, what's up?"

@CrimsonStarFallen

As you start running, you notice that the stone spikes don't follow you anymore. Then a glowing green tiger appears in front of you mid stride. It rams into your chest and knocks you through a fence and into the side of a house. Despite the knockback, you don't feel all that injured. Looking around, the tiger seems to have disappeared.

@The_Smashor

As you hide behind the obstacles, multiple copies of the demonic cape come into the room. The ground starts to light up and cubes form in the air before coming together to form blue humanoid figures. The figures run at the cape and his clones.

@TheDarkSide857

The two people he's chasing manage to get out of sight for a few moment by going around a corner. Once Pzyko and his mirror images get around the corner, they end up in a room with a few stacks of black boxes where the kid and the guy aren't visible. Suddenly, the ground lights up and transparent cubes fly around the air before assembling into blue humanoid figures. The figures run at Pzyko and his copies.

As the clones in the room look around for clues, they don't find anything out of the ordinary besides the blood stain.
Pzyko grunts and gestures for some clones to take care of the figures while he gestured for other clones to search behind the obstacles and yet more clones to search in other rooms in case they had hologram technology or something. He steps forward and begins the fight by chopping at a figure in one massive stroke from his scythe.

@Worm GM guy

The drones and bots open fire on the lad, trying to not shred the other bodies he's carrying. Who knows, could be a use for 'em. The stealth-bot starts to flank, fully cloaked.

The chittering immediately puts us on edge, but I doubt any capes would be stupid enough to announce their presence like that.

I, 3, and 5 start looking through the various compartments on the nightstand and feeling for anything under the carpet, while 2 slowly opens the bathroom door to see what is making the noise.

@Drite77

You blink as Siber snaps his fingers in your face.

"You all there? Can't have you daydreaming if you're going to be part of this mission."

He turns forward as the two of you keep moving forward on top of your mounts.

"Since you seem dazed, I'll go over it one more time. There's a cape in this area that's been causing trouble for both the Protectorate and the Calaveras. We've established a truce so that we can take him out of the picture and get back to fighting the good fight. The Calaveras sent a group through where we suspect his group to be. Since they couldn't find anything, they had one of their officers, Sensorium, stay back and watch the area. A few minutes ago, he sent word that he found the guy. So now we're heading over as reinforcements. I'll be the firepower and you'll be part of the support with Sensorium. You got it this time?"

@WHYNAUT

The attendant nods once you ask for a room.

"How long will you be staying?"

@The_Smashor

Some of your shots go wide due to the uneven ground throwing you off, but you manage to shoot three of the cape's mirror images and cause them to fall to the ground.

[You wouldn't know that you only shot fakes.]

@DMUA

When he looks at the figure with Power Sight, Man of the Mirror sees a Shard that functions as transportation modification and creation. Beyond getting the basics of what the power can be used for down, he gets a weird feeling about it that he can't really narrow down to a specific cause. Looking at the figure with X ray vision reveals that it has no organic parts and is just connected by the metal body with no visible nervous system. Once, it's done sealing the hole, The figure begins to head off in the direction of the abandoned ships.

"The bodies started being found yesterday and have continued to be reported going forward into today. Since the perpetrator has been targeting Merchants and the crimes started being conducted recently, we've deduced that they're probably a new trigger who either triggered because of the Merchants and wants revenge or that the Merchants just happen to be their first target."

@TheDarkSide857

As the clones are about to move out in different directions, a burst of bullets fly out into the group of clones from behind one of the obstacles. Three of the clones are taken down, but the rest are fine and the original Pzyko isn't hit. The hologram that he slices at is cut in half, his scythe going through it like butter. More holograms continue to spawn and run at the clones.

@Junkoposter

The bullets start to hit the figure but don't seem to noticeably do damage as it begins to speed up. It starts moving fast enough that the drones have trouble keeping up with it.

@Dusty_Raider

"Gravity based...no, I can't think of any Tinkers with that kind of theme. What makes you ask?"

@Hl3_or_bust

The nightstand is empty and the clones don't find anything strange under the carpet other than a few bugs.

The bathroom looks empty but the same noise is still there and 2 can tell it's coming from the toilet.

Last edited:
@Worm GM man

The drones and bots all target the spooky guys hands and legs, trying to make him trip and/or drop his metaphorical cargo. The stealth-bot continues to flank, getting into position.

"... Pretty weird... Figured there would be human components if there's a shard to see, but..."

"... I don't think there's much we can-"

Man of the Mirror then realized that Transfer Student had already started moving forward, tailing them as they made their way out.

"Oh come on!"

Man in the Mirror quickly moves to catch up.

"... Makes sense. So, with it being this recent, that's all the information we can gather as of now?"

"Hey hey, don't worry mate, you are talking with a professional here Siber" Shockwave says, struggling a bit to keep his eyes open, although no one could see due to his helmet, it is also noticeable that Shockwave has a light Spanish accent

"Although I need to ask, do we have any description of the guy or of his powers? More importantly, are we planning to break the truce with the Skull heads as soon as that guy is dealt with?"

Last edited:
@TheDarkSide857

As the clones are about to move out in different directions, a burst of bullets fly out into the group of clones from behind one of the obstacles. Three of the clones are taken down, but the rest are fine and the original Pzyko isn't hit. The hologram that he slices at is cut in half, his scythe going through it like butter. More holograms continue to spawn and run at the clones.
The clones dropping to the ground alerts Pzyko to the obstacle from where the bullets flew. He whips his head lightning-fast toward the obstacle and lets out an exclamation of triumph. With a wave of his hand, multiple small purple portals open and purple beams are shot out rapid-fire toward the obstacle and the shadows behind it. He casually decapitates a hologram from behind as he does so, just as the others begin following his lead and slicing and chopping the figures apart with massive acrobatic sweeps of their scythes.

“I found something strange in the old ship graveyard. Some strange metal balls that increase gravity around them I think. It must be something along those lines. Apparently the ABB is planning something with them.”

@Junkoposter

The figure runs through a building which blocks the shots of the drones. The noise it makes keeps it easy to follow and it breaks out the other side the building. As it keeps running, a few bullets shoot through its arms and legs but it continues to to move. After it takes that much damage, it speeds up to the point that it can't be seen by the drones.

@DMUA

The figure stops once it reaches a ship and it begins to peel off layers of metal from the ship to stack on the ground.

Armsmaster nods and then begins to leave the room.

"There was a scheduled power testing appointed today, so I'm going to go monitor that now."

@Drite77

"His skin is blue, he has a tail, and his pupils are like those of a cats. From what we can tell, he's a minor Brute, has some form of temporary pseudo Gray Boy effect where he can stop time in a bubble for a few minutes, and he has a Trump power where he can swap through other abilities. He's a monster to deal with on his own which is why we teamed up. We're going to go back to being enemies after he's locked up, but we both don't want to make any mistakes because of an eagerness to backstab and then have to deal with an angry guy whose powers we don't even know the full possibilities of."

While Siber is explaining, the two of you come into a neighborhood with houses that look like they're falling apart.

"He's not much farther from here."

@WHYNAUT

The attendant nods and once Adam pays, he gives him the key to his room.

@The_Smashor

As you try to keep firing, the gun clicks and you realize it's out of ammo. An extreme amount of purple beams slam into the area you're in. The beams tear through the obstacles and one of them hits you in the chest, knocking you into the wall. It hurts to breathe.

@TheDarkSide857

Psyko's beam destroy the obstacles and send the guy hiding behind them flying until he hits a wall. As the clones continue to fight the holograms, Psyko hears a voice coming from further behind him in the room.

"Cape guy, no!"

@Dusty_Raider

"That's...concerning. The ABB are already an extremely powerful gang with just Oni Lee and Lung, I'd hate to see what would happen to the power balance if they got a strong Tinker too. I'm going to report this, this information was very helpful."

Suddenly, a transmission.

"We might have found our culprit. It's... I'm not really sure what, but it's big, metallic, and they're a tinker with the power to make high mobility vehicles. It doesn't seem to have any organic parts but I can tell the powers are directly coming from it as opposed to just reflective of the person who made it."

"... Alright, we'll be there."

"Jeez, we come all the way over here to barely learn anything and I miss the action?"

Gurman just starts walking out of the building, before breaking into a run the second he gets out. Kenshin of course follows, no more complaints to be had.

Meanwhile, the pair sit, waiting for what happens next with the machine.

@Worm GM guy with op possible OC

S.R.E.E. groans internally. This 'lil shit and his stupid powers. Is there any of Squealer's stuff left that is yoinkable with her power and fast enough to effectively chase and shank him?

Since only the drones still can't see him, the bots still open fire on his legs. Cause **** 'em and his super zoom speed.

I try to reload the gun as fast as possible before playing dead. I check to see if the barrier is ready, as well.

"Well, he really did a number here, doesn't really look like he is trying to hide his traces, maybe it could be a trap Siber?" Shockwave says as he starts to look around, trying to see if he could find Sensorium or the culprit. Also to have his senses up to counter anything that may come towards him

@TheDarkSide857

Psyko's beam destroy the obstacles and send the guy hiding behind them flying until he hits a wall. As the clones continue to fight the holograms, Psyko hears a voice coming from further behind him in the room.

"Cape guy, no!"
Pzyko disregards the voice and calmly approaches Them before giving a brutal kick to his chest that knocks him against the wall. The clang reverberates around the room as he grabs the collar of Them and lifts him to eye level.
"I shouldn't have expected any more of a fight from a human."

Last edited:
“No problem. Got any info regarding the local villains? Not including Lung and his gang of course. I kinda need something to do.”

Well, it's time for one hell of a bluff...

"Come on, does the grey skin and orange eyes really scream 'human'? I'm a cape just like you. I like to hide my powers just for cocky bastards like you! If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me!"

As I say this, I'm frantically trying to turn on the forcefield that this gun can create sometimes.

Well, it's time for one hell of a bluff...

"Come on, does the grey skin and orange eyes really scream 'human'? I'm a cape just like you. I like to hide my powers just for cocky bastards like you! If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me!"

As I say this, I'm frantically trying to turn on the forcefield that this gun can create sometimes.
Pzyko chuckles in amusement at the remark. "We both know if you truly had powers, you would have used them on me when the first punch was thrown!"
He raises his scythe with the other hand, changes the grip so that the blade is held like a knife, and plunges the blade toward Them's throat.

Adam goes to his room where he sits down and takes a laptop out of his pocket dimension. Since he had to leave for Brockton Bay in a hurry he didn't have much time to do research on the local capes, territories and power balance, so that was what he was going to do now.

@DMUA

While Gurman and Kenshin run out of the building in the direction of the abandoned shipyard, they see that it's starting to get dark outside.

The duo watch as the metallic cape starting twisting around the layers of metal together to form what looks like a chassis.

@Standuser081

The clerk nods.

"Just head down the hallway and Armsmaster will be there to show you to the room where you will be tested in."

@Junkoposter

S.C.R.E.E finds a modified truck that can turn invisible for a few minutes at a time before needing to recharge. The bots fire and manage to get a few more shots through the figure's legs before it kicks a dumpster upwards, filling the air with debris and garbage. By the time the trash stops obscuring the vision of the bots, the figure is no longer to be seen. But despite the lack of visibility of the figure itself, there is a clear path of clawed footprints in the ground from where the figure stepped through.

@Drite77

Siber shakes his head.

"This is just a rundown area, the punk probably chose it because it was easier for him to lose heat after pulling a stunt here."

The two of you notice a blue skinned man with a tail running at you from down the road. Siber stops and narrows his eyes.

"There that bastard is."

Green mist pours from Siber and forms into a tiger that runs into the guy, smashing him through a wall and into one of the broken down buildings.

@Dusty_Raider

"Yeah, I can do that. Let's see...it seems like the Merchants have been getting strange reports in the past few hours. Want to go check it out?"

@The_Smashor

The barrier flickers into existence, only to flicker out again shortly after. The cape's scythe cuts into your throat, causing you to cough up blood in the few seconds you have left before you die.

[Death. The barrier might've recovered in time if it wasn't for WDE.]

@TheDarkSide857

Pzyko's scythe stabs into the annoyance's throat, cutting his arteries and causing some blood to spurt onto his face. In the background, he can hear a child crying.

@WHYNAUT

After about an hour, Adam finds out that the city's main crime perpetrators consist of three gangs. The ABB, The Empire 88, and the Merchants. The ABB only having two confirmed capes, a Brute named Lung who can transform into a dragon, and a teleporter named Oni Lee known for his use of grenades with there being unconfirmed rumors of a third cape. After looking up the other two gangs, he finds out about all of the numerous capes they have and the different boundaries for the territories of each gang.

@Worm GM guy

S.R.E.E. takes control of the Tinker-truck and picks up the rest of the bots as the drones follow suit. They follow the trail of the spooky figure. Does this truck have any weapons? Wouldn't be a Squealer-vehicle without any, after all.

She sends a few bots and drones from her base to loot the Merchant base while the others do their thing.

"Well, that was really easy if you ask me" Shockwave says as he shoots a Chain Lightning at the culprit

"Hopefully he is just as easy to defeat as he was to find"

Back