• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cammy White (Street Fighter) vs Deathstroke (Arkham)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd find examples but I'm not even home, maybe someone else can post some stuff?

Depends on the injury, things like cuts and stabs are quick, within seconds, broken bones take longer depending on the intensity but can be healed slowly over a bit, something like a drawn out fight is applicable.

Lethal wounds take the longest but he heals fast enough to where them being fatal is quickly mitigated and they just become huge nuisances that puts him out for a few hours.

In gameplay, as soon as he has even a moment of respite or is not actively being slammed into, he instantly starts healing. And the arkham wiki makes claims like he can regenerate lost or damaged tissue within moments. As well as being able to go for days in physical activity.

Tldr, as long as the injury isn't massive or something like breaking every bone at once, he heals it as fast as you'd expect, a handful of seconds.

Also I forget, but his staff is also a trick gun, he can swing it or do some CQC and spray bullets or do a surprise gunshot mid combat or swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back