• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cammy White (Street Fighter) vs Deathstroke (Arkham)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed equalised
*Delta Red Cammy

Cammy: 1 (Smashtwig)

Deathstroke: 2 (Ayewale,Chariot190)

Inconclusive: 7 (SamanPatou,XSOULOFCINDERX,RandomGuy2345,Stillwinston,ZoroNotZolo,SuperStar,BEASTHEART880)

Cammy is 0.1 tons, Deathstroke is 0.045 Tons. Cammy has a 2.22x advantage

Last edited:
I know Street Fighter characters are mad skilled. Didn't this Deathstroke stalemate a novice Batman in Origins?

Iirc Bruce has still been Batman for 2 years in Arkham Origins.

Edit: He also helped train the Arkham Knight as well

Last edited:
I don't have much knowledge on this Deathstroke, so you'll have to fill me in.

She could analyze Slade and would know everything about him
First, this belongs to Alpha Cammy, and since this match uses SFII-V Cammy, she doesn't have that power anymore.

Skill

Deathstroke has more experience out of sheer age, and from what I read he's got military training and his own self-taught fighting style, and he's considered the deadliest assassin in the world.

Cammy has less experience, but what basically engineered to be among the best assassins in the world too, and then went through another military training once she joined Delta Red. An advantage that she has, is her fighting style.
Now, I don't know how do Batman and whoever else Deathstroke has meet fight, but Cammy fights in an alien and unorthodox way, that doesn't resemble anything realistic and that Deathstroke might expect, know or counter (but I could be very well wrong). On top of standard martial arts, she rockets around along the ground, on walls, jumping at high speed changing direction in mid-air, with moves such as diving from above, sweeping the legs with her entire body, or leaping upward. Deathstroke could have serious difficulties in keeping track of her and aiming, and I don't know how much of an impediment it is, but him missing an eye increases his blind spots and make worsen the job.

Both are stealth masters, but given the battlefield being Central Park, it might be of little help, but both could exploit some more bushy areas, although I think it could play more in Cammy favor, given her agility and acrobatics which could take advantage of the trees, ever just to make it more difficult for Slade to track her, unless his enhanced senses can help spotting her.

Stats

As it was already said, Cammy's got a 2x advantage, and can boost some of her attacks with both Ki energy and Damage Boost. Her Delta Drive also makes her stronger, widening that AP gap, and faster, nullying the speed equalized (although not making this a blitz, since it's an unquantifiable boost) and worsening the situation for Slade according to the last paragraph.

On the other hand, Deathstroke has a quite big LS advantage, and unfortunately for her, many of Cammy's favorite techniques are based on snapping the opponent's limbs and neck, or slamming them down and putting them off balance, and none of those is gonna work on him and could turn against her, unless she stuns him first with, idk, a kick to the face, then goes for a throw, but that's highly situational.

Equipment

Slade clearly wins in this regard, staff, swords and guns given him the range advantage, and all the bombs work have great utility. Because of what I mentioned previously, Slade might have a really hard time aiming at her with guns and grappling claws, as well as landing bombs, but it doesn't take away the fact he's got quite a lot of useful weapons and tools to badly wound her or snatch some chance like stunning grenades, smoke or pulling her were his claw land on her (although she might even reverse the pull into a kick or a tackle, given her moveset)

Cammy has her bracelets, which are very sturdy and could help her parry some attacks, but seeing Slade pulling out weapons, she likely won't try to engage him head first. Cammy has shown to be able of dodging bullets even from short distance, and is rather used at fighting armed opponents (All her fellow Dolls including Decapre, Vega, Birdie...), although most of them use short ranged blades. Her experience against projectile users could also help.

This is what I have to say for now, and more might hop into my brain later.
Before casting a vote, I want to wait for replies, possilbly from people who know Deathstroke better than me and could shed some light on what's not properly covered by his file.

Yeah, this Deathstroke is nothing special.

But when it comes to stealth, Slade has tactical vison which allows him to see through walls and such similar to Batman's detective vision. So cammy would have a hard time sneaking around him. And this Slade wouldn't have any experience dealing with a fighting style like cammy's.

I was referring more to Cammy hopping from tree to tree, or use the environment to make it more difficult to Deathstroke to aim, assuming the battle takes place or move in such a location within Central Park. But now that you tell me this, ye, Slade's visor could make up for that.

What's the exact comparison? Because toughest could just mean strongest or deadliest because of weapons, conditions or else.
Deathstroke isn't Batman's most physically strong foe, or even the best equipped. I'm talking about Deathstroke's skill here, combined with his physical and mental enhancements. This is what it says in Arkham Origins bios:

"Wilson was an accomplished member of the special forces. This distinction earned him admittance into a covert program where he was subjected to extensive mental and physical augmentation. The procedures left him with increased mental function, as well as enhanced speed, strength, healing factor and stamina. Much of the file is redacted, but it appears that Slade was eventually discharged from the military, though the exact circumstances are not specified. He has since taken up work as a mercenary. His augmentations, coupled with his mastery of hand-to-hand combat make him a formidable opponent - possibly one of the most dangerous Batman has ever, or will ever, face." (1:57)

And in Arkham Knight (10 years laters)

"Now, as I recall, you once said that I didn't worry you. But our mutual friend, the Arkham Knight? He says different. He sought me out. Said I was the toughest bastard you ever went toe-to-toe with." (4:52)

It's obvious that Deathstroke is better than Talia's elite guard, and any foes Batman has faced, especially since Deathstroke is Batman's most versatile opponent (along with the Arkham Knight and Prometheus, probably.)

Versatility, strength, stamina and willpower, together with skill, are all factors that weight in the definition of "tough".

Far from me to say Slade isn't skilled or any better thab a guard, just that a 1:1 comparison with Ra's doesn't seem to hold on too much based on this.

Then I'd say that Deathstroke could have an edge in general combat, but I think Cammy's odd and unorthodox fighting style, added to her own experience and wit would compensate.

Also, both characters are undergoing revisions, especially LS. Cammy's about to become Class 1 (997kg), while Deathstroke could either go up or down. Depending on that, Cammy's grappling techniques could become viable, as the difference might not be so great to negate her working on joints with leverage and everything else.

I don't have much knowledge on this Deathstroke, so you'll have to fill me in…
I will say here that counting Deathstroke’s lack of an eye as a weakness against him is somewhat unfair. Realistically it would be, but I do not recall the eye ever being shown to be a weakness in the Arkham games (and it is almost never shown as such in any other source material).

Additionally, while Deathstroke might not be able to identify her fighting style immediately, his overall total mastery of assassination + his high intelligence should be enough for him to at least not be overwhelmed.

Overall Cammy has a pretty great AP advantage and the slight edge of unorthodox combat but that seems to be about it. Slade has higher stamina, better training, is much more intelligent and has much better equipment to beat her with. If we assume that Deathstroke is on par with Ra’al Ghul, the skill/intelligence gap gets a whole lot worse.

I think Deathstroke wins more often than he loses.

PS: if the formatting is weird, not on my laptop atm :c

I will say here that counting Deathstroke’s lack of an eye as a weakness against him is somewhat unfair. Realistically it would be, but I do not recall the eye ever being shown to be a weakness in the Arkham games (and it is almost never shown as such in any other source material).
I think it's fair to not count it as a hinderance for everything he went through, but it's also somewhat unfair to say he'd do just fine in any possible situation.

Additionally, while Deathstroke might not be able to identify her fighting style immediately, his overall total mastery of assassination + his high intelligence should be enough for him to at least not be overwhelmed.
It depends, because you can be a master martial artist and still be unprepared for something that is completely outside anything you're used to deal with.
Now, I'm sure Deathstroke fought more than one unrealistic opponent, and his own skill, smarts and weapons surely are deadly and make up to a certain extent, but, with the knowledge in my possession, I wouldn't even say he'd prepared or would expect or immediately react to someone who fights the way Cammy does, which is borderline flight from a variety of odd angles, all evasive and somewhat ranged move I'd say she'd employ against someone who's got a clear edge in close combat because of weapons.

For which post exactly? Not tryna be annoying but I legit have no idea what the 'above' in this one is referring to lol
The original vote for her, I presume, it's the 5th post done

Now that Cammy Class 1 (basically baseline 5) LS has been applied, her locks and similar techniques should work, as they exploit weaker parts of the body (neck, arm and leg joints...) which Slade's 2x LS (if it's gonna last) aren't going to nullify in most cases, I think.

Imho, the match could very well in inconclusive tbh

Now that Cammy Class 1 (basically baseline 5) LS has been applied, her locks and similar techniques should work, as they exploit weaker parts of the body (neck, arm and leg joints...) which Slade's 2x LS (if it's gonna last) aren't going to nullify in most cases, I think.

Imho, the match could very well in inconclusive tbh
A vote for incon?

Might vote Deathstroke high diff.
Between his Regen and stamina, he's likely going to last longer in a fight if it gets drawn out. Couple that with a small arsenal, traps, and whatever he's also gonna outversatile and his weapons can mitigate the AP disadvantage via piercing and slicing, and obviously he's exceptionally skilled in his equipment and is an excellent marksman and sniper.

And he should be familiar with those who fights somewhat similarly to Cammy like Robin (lots of acrobatics, leaps, stealth, locks, pins, etc. Batman also has acrobatics and uses pins and locks while leaping around but it's only supplemental and only really from behind), even training a former Robin. Even then, it should only take him a handful of seconds to figure out her schtick.

I don't know how much acrobatic Robin and Batman are (I'd appreciate if someone had examples), but Cammy far from anything a human can do, just watch her NA&T section and you'll see, something is battling an acrobatic fighter, another is someone who can slide across the ground to kick your legs ((spiral arrow) then suddendly leap vertically for another kick (spin and gyro drive smasher), tuck into a ball and pounce on you on in other spots (Hooligan combination), jumps off of walls (Killer Bee Assault) and also skyrocket through the air, changing direction at will as she was flying, and doing it several times before having to come down. (cross stinger assault)
That's not something you can figure out quickly, nor are you prepared if you've only experienced human-like acrobats.

The other points are all good, but him having experience against opponent who use locks would be useful only against Cammy's most mundane grabs.

Robin can do like a bunch of cool flips, head leg locks, leap large distances onto foes and leap from foe to foe, move at high speeds between things like busts, statues and so on. As well as most of what you mentioned off the top of my head (leaping off vertical surfaces, sliding vertical flip kicks, flipping around foes using their own body as a medium), only thing he can't really do is borderline fly, unless you count in equipment like grappling hooks to quickly change trajectory and zig zag, but Deathstroke is also familiar with flying foes so best case scenario he'd only be briefly surprised once before adapting.
Honestly I'd even be willing to say that Robin and Cammy would probably make a better match, they're a lot closer in terms of skill and fighting style.

And yeah, I'm familiar with Cammy, played most of the games, also seen the animes and a chunk of the comics, I'm well aware of her acrobatic skills, I'm just saying Robin and a few others are getting there too.

As for locks, Batman and Robin both utilize a wide variety of grabs from numerous martial styles, and he's not so dumb as to not realize that she's going in for a grapple. He can also probably keep her at bay with a few of his extended weapons as well outranging hard with firearms and explosives and his hook, meaning even with her skill she's gonna have a hard to closing the gap and can very likely be worn down at least a bit before she can get into CQC, some of his firearms having hundreds of meters of range even and of course, he's a good shot as you'd expect from the world's greatest assassin with extensive firearm training.

I can see Cammy winning but she'd have to get past his long range (would likely pick up on her style from that alone as she'd be pressed to use it to encroach him), do so without stamina loss, land a good number of solid hits on him while avoiding his blades, staff and gunfire, and do so to such an extent his healing doesn't kick in and mitigate damage while she herself slowly takes hits. It's possible but I'd give it Deathstroke like 8 times out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back