• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elgb333 said:
Priority: 3
Verse: Fables/Vertigo Comics

Feat Description: Jack Horner surviving an exploding car .

Just a simple calculation to see how much durability is needed for Jack Horner to survive in an explosion.

Here is the sequence of the event that happened. You will see the image of the car that was rigged by bombs to explode, the people that Jack Horner was with during the explosion, and the aftermath.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2PXDMCZ0...ybqLb8aZP7etRG6DI2DwCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO017.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4bJ3Pq14...3fOhLYGy6PiC18Uvvh0gCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO018.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-K1ee0tg1...mY1dUVLw2GbAXgbmPnCgCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO019.jpg

Although Jack got knocked out and got severe burns from the blast, his body still remained intact after the explosion, but the two people he was with, his wife and father in law, instantly died with their bodies missing in the panels, presumable blown to bits by that explosion.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TataHakai/Fables/Vertigo_Comics:_Jack_horner_survives_an_explosio

@TataHakai

No picture or video available for this one. Though the wall itself did manage to completely seperate the Bema from the aisle's and Nave, with no way around it.

640px-Old St Peters Basilica plan

KobsterHope07 said:
Importance: 2 or 4
Verse: One Piece

Feat Description: During his duel against Luffy, Ussop create a giant explosion using a gass from a Breath dial in combination with his Flame Star that engulfs Luffy and a great portion of the battleground, dwarfing the Merry significantly.
Calced

Priority: 2

Family Guy Verse

Peter and Ernie were fighting in a space shuttle here and from 3:17-3:29, the shuttle crashes and Peter and Ernie live. Its a durability feat.

Priority: 1 (A big one)

Verse: Inazuma Eleve

Feat Description: Hakuryuu's White Hurricane hissatsu creates a legitimate hurricane visible from space within a few seconds, and then creates a gigantic crater around the goalnet. Calculate the energy required for the hurricane mainly, as it would yield a much higher output than the crater.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUGN0tcPYkk

Message me for any further details if necessary

Priority: 2 (I haven't made the verse yet, I want to wait for a calc first, but the first feat scales to a good number of characters)

Verse: Sekirei (Still a blog)

Feat Description: First Feat is Mutsu, casually destroying the ground by tapping his sword. The Second one is Miya, slicing battleships in half with the shockwave of her blade.

I don't know if it's important but, Mutsu's height is 185 cm.

Message me if you need more details.

Importance/Priority: 1 (The feat mentioned scales to the entire roster of Warframes, it should also be pointed that Antvasima would greatly appreciate help regarding the matter.)

Verse: Warframe

Feat Description:
Inaros creates a Sandstorm

Quotes will describe the feat provided:

"And so for years we lived in peace and our little dunes were our own to keep. But the sands of peace are ever-shifting. Years later, a plague came to the desert. The Infested.

Desperate, our people called out to sky: Inaros! Inaros! But they could not wake him, and so they were consumed by the ravenous horde.

With all lost, the few remaining villagers gathered in the mourning circle to prepare for the end, when suddenly, a storm rose about them, a colossal spiral storm of sand, piercing the sky!

The villagers huddled, trapped within the storm's eye as the beasts charged them. In moments, the beasts were torn apart and the Infested plague was swept away, never to be seen again. As the storm subsided the people ventured out into the desert, hoping to catch a glimpse of their saviour, their beloved Inaros."

"They found his glorious metal body, broken and still, lying in the sand. Did they mourn? No. They knew his spirit had returned to the sky to watch over them once again. They gathered his body to keep it safe from thieves and raiders. They placed the pieces within the Sacred Vessels and entombed them in secret, knowing that one day Inaros would reclaim his body and rise again.

So now my sweet dune, you have no need of fear. Take these grains, and keep them under your pillow. Inaros will watch over you."

The storm is depicted as sudden. sky-piercing, and large enough that the villagers would have to scour the desert to search for his body. This should be used as a baseline for what Tenno are capable of with the use of energy, as Inaros' body is explicitly stated to "become a whirling spiral of sand".

As far as I am aware, this is all the information on the feat.

Thank you very much.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Priority: 2, possibly 1 (Scales to majority of the Current Timeline characters who are 8-B)
Verse: Mortal Kombat

Feat: Cassie Cage reacts to Erron Black's attempts at shooting her while both are in melee range

I'm guessing Supersonic+ results but it's just a guess.
Actually, I've watched the scene with 0.25x speed and it looks like Cassie it's deflecting Erron's arms before he shoots and moved her head before. If that's the case then there's no feat but I might be wrong.

Priority: 1

Verse: BlazBlue

Feat: Recalc of this thing. Speed and AP.

Reason: Calculation is really old, it's almost 3 years. Perpetual didn't accounted the height of the explosion, which is according to Tohru calc, can be used to get much better results. And as far as I know, satellite's sweet spot is at 36,000 km.

• Priority: 2 (Attack potency that can be used to determine the durability of multiple characters)
  • Verse: Deluge of the Abyss (Obscure)
  • Feat Description: Herah reduced 800 acres worth of forest into ash left a crater of the same size in the ground with only ash remaining. The explosion itself was flame-based and reached higher than wild redwood trees while covering only the 800 acres.

Priority: 1 (used to gauge the destructive power of the Enterprise when compared against a Romulan/Cardassian fleet)

Verse: Star Trek (Enterprise-D)

Feat Description: 20 ships, Romulan and Cardassian vessels, blast into a planet with a volley of phaser and torpedo hits. It covers an area about the size of North and South America and the tactical officer reports that 30% of the planetary crust had been destroyed with the opening shots, that it would take an hour to destroy the planetary crust, and the mantle, within five hours. Visual screenshots can be included.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:

Verse: BlazBlue

Feat: Recalc of this thing. Speed and AP.

Reason: Calculation is really old, it's almost 3 years. Perpetual didn't accounted the height of the explosion, which is according to Tohru calc, can be used to get much better results. And as far as I know, satellite's sweet spot is at 36,000 km.
This is the picture of the Explosion btw.
Blast
If you don't want to calc it, please just do the pixel scaling and I will do it myself.

• Importance/Priority: 3
  • Brief Feat Description: Benimaru uses hellflare creating a dome 300ft in diameter that vaporized everything in it which includes thousands of orcs and the marsh water.
  • Link: "Realizing his foes had no intention of fleeing, Benimaru casually thrust his right hand forward. A black ball of flame flickered to life above it, expanding to about three feet in diameter before he unleashed it. Realizing the danger, the orcish soldiers took evasive action—but they were too late. The fireball continued to expand and accelerate, faster than a hurricane, and the orcs were simply too slow to run from it. Anyone who touched it was instantly incinerated, not even leaving a pile of ashes behind. But that wasn't what made the dark fireball terrifying. Several seconds later, upon reaching a large clutch of orcs in front of it, the flame released all the energy it had stored inside. An area three hundred feet in diameter was suddenly cloaked in a dome of pure black, centered around the fireball. Then, a mighty rumble, low and loud enough to freeze the entire battlefield, and the blood of everyone in it. The entire area was now quiet, robbed of the sounds of war that ruled over it just a moment ago. This was Hellflare, an incendiary attack that dominated like nothing before or since. In his evolution, Benimaru had obtained the extra skills Control Flame, Dark Flame, and Ranged Barrier. Combining those with his own mystical skills led to this creation, an original skill exclusive to himself. In a few seconds, the dome disappeared, leaving nothing but scorched earth behind. The marsh water in the area affected had vaporized, the very soil under it turned into glass by the heat. The transformation was stark, and the several thousand orcs who had been under that dome were all now a thing of the past, never knowing what had hit them."

Assembled1801 said:
Someone should make a glass shattering, smashing, or breaking calc blog.
We have a value for breaking glass already on our Calculations page.

I hope these feats are for real.

Priority: 2 (Feat scales to the High 7-C characters)

Verse: Mortal Kombat

Feats: Sub-Zero slides a few feet away from a missile's explosion,Sub-Zero dodges another explosio from Sektor's missile, Scorpion blitzes a Lin Kuei assassin.

Sub-Zero's slide feat and Scorpion's blitz can be used as movement speed, while Sub-Zero's explosion dodge can be used as a supporting feat for his reaction speed since he is MHS scaling to Scorpion who kept up with Raiden who uses real lightning in combat.

• Priority: Likely 3 (The feat is performed by a weapon, although it does damage & is damaged by a couple of characters' tech.)
  • Verse: Inspector Gadget (1983 TV animated series.)
  • Feat: The "Emerald Duck", which Dr. Claw sought to obtain, when placed in its pedestal & exposed to sunlight, fires lasers, which very clearly destroys huge portions of entire mountains.
Penny's watch laser also seems to damage the Emerald Duck, as it begins malfunctioning immediately after, & lasers from it following partially damage Dr. Claw's vehicle, the Madmobile while it's in flight. (Jet Mode, I think it's called?)

Feat begins at approximately 19 minutes in. Video: https://youtu.be/5CGkN79-6sg?t=19m

Verse: Various

Feat: Snapping necks

If anyone could calc how much force it would require to snap necks, that'd be great.

I think there are lots of articles about that, some may not be legit but there should be some psycho mythbuster channel that has a machine capable of replicating neck snapping. Could be wrong but that's how we got our Class K lifting strength for ripping off spines.

Like, an energy yield is needed. I am also hearing that the old long-drop hanging that generated 1250 lbs of force was more than enough to decapitate humans if they were too heavy.

Ripping off heads is Class 5 and ripping out spinal cords is Class K. As for snapping necks, do you mean liked twisting their necks like what Bruce Lee does in his movies?

Yes, and if someone could calc the joules required to snap necks like in the movies (Like twisting them or crushing them with grip force, muscles and vessels included), that'd be great.

@MrKing Antoniofer said something about 15,000 newtons I think I heard was required, which was estimated around Class 5 given that 15000 newtons = 1529.5197308 Kg or 1.5295197308 tons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back