• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This is the official thread for requesting calcs to be done by the members of the Calc Group and other senior editors.

However, this help is entirely optional, and the people who do the requesting cannot expect that anybody will somehow be automatically interested in doing the requested calcs.

It is not allowed to complain about delays in producing calcs. It is also strictly prohibited to spam the message walls of Admins and the members of the Calc group to have a look at the thread.

You are also not allowed to bump posts that have already appeared within the same thread, as this spams the thread, turns it incoherent, and reduces the chance of the calc group members being interested in helping out at all, as they may feel constantly pestered for attention.

The calc group will have a final say as to whether a calc is feasible or not, and will discuss internally who is to do the calc.

If a calculation has been performed and accepted, please add it to the related verse page.

IMPORTANT NOTES:

This thread is only for posting requests, and for the calculation group to respond to said requests. Off-topic discussion is absolutely not allowed, and will result in the posts being deleted, and the ones responsible possibly receiving a block. However, you are allowed to answer questions from the calculation group members.

As our calc group members are people too, we realise that their work is time-consuming. Given the daily volume of calculations that the team is tasked with performing, it is important that you give your requests proper classifications, as detailed in the official Calculation Evaluations and Requests Instructions page.

If your requested feat has already been properly calculated by the calc group, please update your post to state this in a bolded font, as this makes it easier for calc group members to tell which requests that have been overlooked.

Continued from here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1604488

Gonna just put these down...

Priority: 3

Verse: Fire Emblem (Manga)

Feat: Kilmar blitzes a bunch of mages before the tower destroyed mid-feat falls

Priority: 3 (only scales to two profiles)

Verse: FE6 Manga

Feat: Woah a amazing cloud split that Al casually rides in and the bad guy dodges

we can see the Shrine's size in relation to the size of the group, which is also seen engulfed in the flames during the feat, no timeframe is shown to my knowledge, the flames suddenly appear, perhaps the shockwave could be used?

Importance: About 3 because there's currently only one profile

Verse/Character: Diesel: Master of Dragons, Feat performed by Thomas Diesel

Feat: Meta Hammer punches the blood stand user, making a trail(?) that is shown to be deep enough for his arm to lay down in it and only reach about halfway

Basically the first 2 panels at the top

B U M P

Verse: Inuyashiki

Priority: 1 (Speed basis for both of main android characters, Inuyashiki and Shishigami)

Feat: Inuyashiki fly to the outer space in mere seconds, from episode 6, from my raw own estimation of the anime timeline, he fly to the outer space (near the satellite) in 27 sec, and the satellite could be somewhere around 800 km above sea level, I got the speed around 85 Mach (High Hypersonic+), but maybe this is just the Low End value, oh, and he also reached the asteroid in less than 2 days (forgot the detail about this one, maybe I will re-read the manga later)

Priority: 1 to 2 (Attack Potency upgrade to a good portion, if not all characters in the verse).

Verse: Kingdom Hearts

Feat Description: This feat (First in the link) needs to be reevaluated. The original calculation for this feat does not take in consideration that Symphony of Sorcery has multiple stars inside the world (Which is a separate realm so said stars aren't the same Worlds as we see in the rest of the series), therefore, Kingdom Hearts recreating the worlds would wield a much higher value than it current does, as it would add to said value.

• Priority 1 (Pretty much all characters AP/speed should scale to this)
  • On this page and this page a character grows a tree to catch other characters at this hight. I was hoping to get the KE for growing a tree that tall in what appears to be several seconds. Getting the speed calced is also necessary as pretty much every combat capable character would scale to it.
I have no idea if this has enough info to even calc it, but I never got a response for or against last time so, Bump.

From the previous thread.

Priority: 1 or 2 (Most or all of the playable characters scale to this. Affects all of the top tiers.)

Verse: Orcs Must Die!

Description: Tundra freezes Eventide Fortress

-

Priority: 2 or 3 (Gives an AP value for the main character)

Verse: Poro no Ryuugaku-ki

Description: Poro creates a portal to the Demon World by "punching a hole into space-time itself.", which creates a huge storm in the process.

From the previous thread

Priority: 1 (every single character is affected)

Verse: Izuna (Universe)

Description: Before unlocking the final dungeon, the leader of the enemy gods, Abyss, flies into a rage as his subordinates get defeated and he causes an earthquake. The quake in itself isn't particularly strong, as there was only minor-to-mid damage to buildings, but it happened across the entire region the game takes place in.

Here's the map of the seen region. Abyss causes the quake from the encircled place, and reaches up to the furthest west point. It's more than likely that the quake happened in all directions.

Izuna map 2

Request: What AP would be needed for Abyss to cause that quake?

EDIT: Already handled

From the previous thread

Priority: 1 (the entire verse is affected)

Verse: Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Descriptio: Heavy revisions for the entire verse. Here are the main feats

• Claire: She can burn down a part of a forest around her to ashes instantly. She scales to 1 head of non-berserk Tiamat, which could mow down trees and level up straight lines of earth in a single regular attack
  • Rinslet: Scales exactly to Velsaria's cannons, which the latter used to bombard a plaza to destroy 2 berserk spirits. She dealt enough damage to eradicate them (normally, upon defeat, spirits return to Astral Zero) and turned many of the plaza's buildings to rubble
  • Ellis: Her spirit can open a large crater by crashing into it. Her tornadoes can mow down trees, even when the winds aren't directly on them
  • Fianna: Tanked Velsaria's cannons. Her strongest barrier is equivalent to a large castle in durability. Fianna's spirit blocked and resisted for a short time Dreadnought's (Velsaria's 20-meter tall spirit) downward assault, and sort of withstood the force's pressure and its weight, though cracks appeared in its armor and shield. Dreadnought's weight is enough to open a huge crater when violently landing (described as "meteor-sized crater" in the LN, but the wording might be an outlier)
  • Leonora: Can tank the recoil from attacks that would one-shot other elementalists like Claire
  • Rubia: Her spirit's flames burned and melted everything (floor, walls, pillars, ceiling) in the surrounding open-space area into lava. The heat produced can vaporize an elementalist at close range. Those happened in a sacred area with built-in fire resistance
  • Muir: One of her spirits one-shot Fianna's spirit, which tanked Velsaria's cannon attacks (see above). Her other spirit destroyed a city center by releasing a pillar of fire on it
  • Speed feat 1: O black blade of darkness, capable of crushing the scales of dragons, annihilate mine enemies -- ┬½Arc Blast┬╗. Instantly, numerous flashes of lightning descended from the sky, wiping out all the demon spirits in the area
  • Speed feat 2: Claire reacted to Rubia's Frost Blaze spell, stood up from her fallen and wounded position a few meters away, ran in front of Kamito, jumped in and chanted magic to block the attack. She did all that after Rubia had already casted her spell.
Claire, Rinslet, Ellis and Fianna scale to each other, so whichever of their feats is stronger is kept for them

For further detail, you can check here

Request:
Estimate the AP and Speed of the characters based on the gathered feats

EDIT: Already handled

Priority: 3

Verse: Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin

Description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihgmwCUX9BQ Furry (yes, his name) uses the Death Crater move to physically move the goal from the direction of a shoot, by making a pretty big crater.

Pretty much pulverisation of a large radius. This damage is immediately reverted afterwards, lol, but a feat is a feat. This is an Ares feat, which isn't canon to the original, but if i were to make Ares profiles, which i probably could, this would be useful.

Not really spoilers for the new OPM chapter 94 but still kinda spoilery maybe material? Who knows. Also no text sorry cleanest and only page I could find.

Priority: 2 (Might possibly upgrade all Demon/Dragon and S-Class level characters.)

Verse: One-Punch Man.

Feat: Similar to how Atomic Samurai sliced up Monster Haragiri some time ago and got Mach 3500, Atomic Samurai performs his Atomic Slash again this time on a group of fodder monsters however on a much larger scale.

Images in order.

https://i.imgur.com/uu7KFuk.png

https://i.imgur.com/3mNbcxN.png

https://i.imgur.com/0ydTT1Q.png

If you want to wait for the english translation to come out I'm perfectly fine with that I'm just excited.

@Crzer07

I might attempt a calc of that when I have free time in a few hours. But I'm going to need some info:

1. What caused the explosion? A nuclear device going off or something else?

2. What planet was that? If it wasn't Earth, is there a canonical diameter for that planet?

Priority: 2 (Arguably only applies to Heidi) Verse: Hungry Joker

Brief Feat Description: Reacted to a laser casually. Did it also here.Proveto be light here. Chapter, if further distance measuring is required.

Soldier Blue said:
1. What caused the explosion? A nuclear device going off or something else?

2. What planet was that? If it wasn't Earth, is there a canonical diameter for that planet?
Could be the ship's reactor considering they are several km in length but nonetheless completely destroyed the city you can see at the end of the vid theres nothing left of it

Just some sand planet normal people are able to move on it tho

You are also not allowed to bump posts that have already appeared within the same thread, as this spams the thread, turns it incoherent, and reduces the chance of the calc group members being interested in helping out at all, as they may feel constantly pestered for attention.

Priority 2

Verse:
MCU

Feat: Thanos surface wipes a moon from 6:15-6:19 using the space stone. He presumably busts it, as 6:33 shows the space where the moon was at as nothing but flying fragments. Different from the calculation currently used.

Suggestion 1: Use Earth's moon

Suggestion 2: Use Saturn's moon, Titan (why not)

• Priority: 1 or 3. I haven't seen the supposed earthquake feat that makes the Kusagari City Block level and depending on whether or not it is legit it might affect his stats. Although, I haven't finished the game yet, so I might come across it sooner or later (although it would still be preferable if that earthquake feat - if it is legitimate - would be calced and linked on the Kusagari's profile as well).
  • Verse: Red Steel 2
  • Brief Feat Description: Big Bill destroys a wooden gate. I tried calcing this myself, but I couldn't find any wood fragmentation values that I understood and could easily use.
  • Link: https://youtu.be/jlTQxdkam4A?t=8m28s
Edit: Calc was done and I made a mistake - I wasn't referring to the earthquake thing (I knew what that was about), but instead about the scaling put on his profile without any real reasoning for why he should be at that level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back